Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthegossip21

What is she wearing in the last story she’s posted? She’s obviously wearing more clothes and looking a tad more demure than we’re used to seeing which is an alien concept, but the outfits just look odd. I guess it’s a bit of a case of she can’t do right for doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ManicMayz

Big O is gonna be absolutely thrilled at this thread 😅 Reached the big time now hun!

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I thought we were getting a weeks holiday from her posting every 2 minutes.

Edited because I had a brain fart and couldn’t spell minutes 😂

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Why does she constantly have to pull out of or flick her hair in every photo/video. Why does she always have the be in the front of every photo or video. And why does she always have to be the loudest in the room. Liv hun xox that crap only takes you so far into your early 20s then everyone grows up and becomes less tolerable to that attention seeking behaviour ! Ugh the melt

Babysnark

Honestly can't believe she's going ahead with this nose surgery. Even in the consultation she filmed the woman asked if she had any goals for the front and Olivia said "no I'm fine from here" and the woman said " you're fine anyway" this is so shocking to me 😥

Wonder how much she's getting paid or if it's just given free for the promo. Was also weird seeing the camera men in the consultation too

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Olivia seems well suited hanging around the Geordie Shore people. I reckon you could scrap it together just enough brain cells for one sentence to be said.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Elmoo

VIP Member
She looks fucking awful

is Sean on his way out to Bali soon? Sure I heard him say ‘see you in Bali’ to his mate he dropped at the airport.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I think it also has a lot to do with the harsh contour, filters and face tune. She is much prettier without it all.

How long do we think before we see her on some kind of reality TV show 🤣 not going to lie she would make great TV drama I would definitely watch 😂😂
Maybe this is all a big show and they will both be in ex on the beach? I’m sure it’s still on the go.

I think she should go on Ex On The Beach.

In fact, I think they should have Sean and the rest of the ex-girlfriend club as well. Imagine him trying to work his way out of his shit 😂

it would be the BEST reality TV
Great minds think alike. Just saw your post after I posted.

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I have a few mutual friends with her - looks like she underwent some surgery in Mallorca which didn’t go to plan. Has been on life support and they are now turning it off as she isn’t going to recover. Very sad situation 😔

• Sad

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I admit I am jealous that she's in Bali went there 6 years ago would love to go back but the thought of getting mortal like them in another country gives me bad thoughts and they have to be very careful especially if they like drugs getting caught with drugs leads to passport taken away, and in a prison where if you're not from Indonesia you're treated like sh!te.

Reactions: 3

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Bali is an amazing place. Girls walking around with their tits hanging out isn’t the vibe out there.
Sure it's the same in Bali but when I was in Gili there were signs in the streets asking people to be dressed appropriately (men not walking around topless, women not walking around in just swimwear/bikini and shorts)

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Someone needs to break it to Olivia that the reason she is so depressed all of the time is due to the sheer amount of alcohol she consumed on weekends. Because alcohol is a depressant.
And his car seems to be outside her parents house ! Could be an old photo 🤔 something makes me think that when she goes awful quiet and has no friends to hang out and party with, she goes and spends time with the Pratt

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Sure it's the same in Bali but when I was in Gili there were signs in the streets asking people to be dressed appropriately (men not walking around topless, women not walking around in just swimwear/bikini and shorts)
God knows what they will make of big o andher non existent nipples

• Haha