Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Another outing for Olivia’s teef - pissed again and annoyingly loud as usual
But she’s only been drinking because of the bad feelings she feels and she’s gonna give it a rest until she’s in a better head space ! She’s a wannabe, she came up on the back of Sean. Zahida, she ain’t all that but she’s way more class than this bleedin clown !

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tigger20

Chatty Member
What part of my early 20’s included getting drunk and singing into an iPhone really loudly...I seemed to have forgotten those parties....

Reactions: 8

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Shes not gonna need to hang off the coat tails of wee sean now, esp since shes with they fuckin idiots from geordie shore.. she will be thinking shes a ticket even more so than before now 🥴

Reactions: 8

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Does anyone think she’s lost a lot of weight? There was a picture of her face where she looked so gaunt and the turkey teef looked ridic

Reactions: 7

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the girl. She is so young, she got sucked into being with dick head Sean - she believed in him & loved him, and one can only assume he let her down as he always does.

I went out with some right wankers when I was her age - it's part of growing up.

I just wish she would realise that the dreadful fillers and the witchy long black hair aren't needed. WHY can't girls see that far from making you look nice, fillers are awful, unless they are subtly done.

Tobodee

VIP Member
Is she literally so distasteful, posting a screenshot of a rip post of someone who has killed themselves, then the next post a shot of tequila. MYGOD

• Wow

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
What a weird selection of clothing I’m unsure what is worse her wearing frumpy clothes or her usual style with her tits and vag out and what’s with the ridiculous little jump in between styles it reminded me or old paper pants little shoe shuffle when he does his modelling poses perhaps it’s catching 😂😂

• Haha
Sure it's the same in Bali but when I was in Gili there were signs in the streets asking people to be dressed appropriately (men not walking around topless, women not walking around in just swimwear/bikini and shorts)
How shit and ridiculous that grown adults have to be reminded how to act in public, especially in such beautiful, special places.

Reactions: 6

Elmoo

VIP Member
So all these ‘shoots’ - where do the pics end up? What are they modeling? I use the term ‘modeling’ very lightly 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Yes Olivia is young but she is definitely not naïve at all - I get the impression this girl is very good exploiter of situations and will do anything for her own personal gain a prime example is she had 12 attempts of artful manipulation to catch her prey in old Seany paper pants as she wanted a piece of his lifestyle just to elevate her own status and she was determined to get it no matter what it took - and yes we have all made lots of mistakes when we were younger but hopefully we all learned pretty quick and then made sure that we didn't make the same mistakes over and over again unlike Olivia is doing - I'm still finding it very hard to be sympathetic to someone who constantly posts been kind quotes and crap virus theories on insta just to get sympathy from her followers - it just doesn't wash with me personally I'm afraid - sorry
once again I'm making it very clear that im not an advocate of Sean at all but I do think she used him for her own advantage during lockdown and now she wants her old lifestyle back of raves/partying and drinking every local bar dry
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My thoughts put into words

• Haha

CFT9

What part of my early 20’s included getting drunk and singing into an iPhone really loudly...I seemed to have forgotten those parties....
We used to get pissed and play singstar karaoke on the PlayStation 😬 luckily for the neighbours there was an 11pm curfew for nightclubs so they knew we would stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5