Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I think she should go on Ex On The Beach.

In fact, I think they should have Sean and the rest of the ex-girlfriend club as well. Imagine him trying to work his way out of his shit 😂

it would be the BEST reality TV

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettySpaghetty

Omg she looks like she's wearing her nannas dresses in the video she just shared 🤣 I think she looks better with her tits hanging out than this!

Screenshot_20210807-175651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Someone needs to break it to Olivia that the reason she is so depressed all of the time is due to the sheer amount of alcohol she consumed on weekends. Because alcohol is a depressant.

Reactions: 18

Not_now

Totally agree she did look very strange - perhaps now she hasn’t got old Seany to pick up the tab she probably Isn’t eating out as much plus I should think that she is having far less takeaways now she’s not with him as we all know he only eats crap 💩💩
I think it also has a lot to do with the harsh contour, filters and face tune. She is much prettier without it all.

How long do we think before we see her on some kind of reality TV show 🤣 not going to lie she would make great TV drama I would definitely watch 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Yes Olivia is young but she is definitely not naïve at all - I get the impression this girl is very good exploiter of situations and will do anything for her own personal gain a prime example is she had 12 attempts of artful manipulation to catch her prey in old Seany paper pants as she wanted a piece of his lifestyle just to elevate her own status and she was determined to get it no matter what it took - and yes we have all made lots of mistakes when we were younger but hopefully we all learned pretty quick and then made sure that we didn't make the same mistakes over and over again unlike Olivia is doing - I'm still finding it very hard to be sympathetic to someone who constantly posts been kind quotes and crap virus theories on insta just to get sympathy from her followers - it just doesn't wash with me personally I'm afraid - sorry
once again I'm making it very clear that im not an advocate of Sean at all but I do think she used him for her own advantage during lockdown and now she wants her old lifestyle back of raves/partying and drinking every local bar dry

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Belleboo

VIP Member
I might have got my wires crossed here but I believe Olivia and Zahida may be at the same event in Manchester tonight, where funnily enough Jordi is also out in Manchester with the girl Olivia was in a car crash with at the start of last year!
Why is their world so small? They’re all linked one way or another, can you imagine if one of them got an STI, they would all be riddled within months!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cov1989

Not sure if I’m thrilled or choked about the fact big O has her own thread as I’m pretty sure she’ll now think ShE iS fAmOuS

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
I might have got my wires crossed here but I believe Olivia and Zahida may be at the same event in Manchester tonight, where funnily enough Jordi is also out in Manchester with the girl Olivia was in a car crash with at the start of last year!

Reactions: 11

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Bali is an amazing place. Girls walking around with their tits hanging out isn’t the vibe out there.

Reactions: 11

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Does anyone think she’s lost a lot of weight? There was a picture of her face where she looked so gaunt and the turkey teef looked ridic
Totally agree she did look very strange - perhaps now she hasn’t got old Seany to pick up the tab she probably Isn’t eating out as much plus I should think that she is having far less takeaways now she’s not with him as we all know he only eats crap 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I put this post up for you Olivia just to remind yourself what you said previously in your post earlier in the week regarding your drinking - obviously you have forgotten already as I see you were out on the piss last night looks like you are talking a load of bollocks again love as let’s face it your obviously just a lush

Attachments

• Haha

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
It seems they have both just moved on to another copy of each other 😆

It also explains why Olivia said she is 100% done this time. She has another cash cow at the ready.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Poor Olivia is depressed again but only till Friday 🤣🤣 then at the weekend she will be back on the lash - now she is whinging about living her life on trains I bet it’s a bit different from previously when she had old pratty being her personal chauffeur

• Haha
Reactions: 9

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I went out today all day with my friends and I’ve just got back home and my phone is still at 90% battery

she’s out with that Zaralena and they’re both on their phones at a dinner. I find it weird that they don’t seem to think that’s rude? I literally always apologise if I need to just grab my phone out at the table tocheck a message? Am I the weird one?

Ljh7979

Boasting how many times she has been on holiday. Read the room people struggling to pay bills. Mind you most of her holidays not been paid by herself.