Olivia Bowen #12 Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell for the ‘how amazing building your own house’ then I just saw the over looked garden and realised it’s just a new build on a estate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"We don't miss our old house"....yet was willing to have it filmed on Abi Clancy's, programme 🤥🤥🤥

Pair of rough ugly cunts they are. God help their new neighbours in her self build estate 😖😖

Reactions: 4
I do dislike her but sad she lost her dog. But also, the video that Alex posted of him with the dog in the car… you can really see how much he’s aged

Reactions: 5
I do dislike her a lot but I do feel sad for her about her dog 😞
So do I 😢 However I’m probably being a witch but I really hope her asking people for advice about her other dog is genuine and not just a way to help her failing insta engagement rate. I just don’t understand why these people need to ask for advice off of total strangers instead of asking a professional or even Google? I might be being harsh but when I’ve lost a pet, I’ve not announced it on social media, because 1. I’ve been too upset to even think about telling people on there and 2. I wouldn’t want/need the attention it brings. Anyone who follows me is a personal friend, not someone I don’t even know but I still wouldn’t be asking for advice on there.

Reactions: 2