Olivia Bowen #12 Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still peddling the self build line. Not that it’s a new build bought off plan on a development and they could just customise some options…..

Reactions: 13
I have a house like her old one very isolated with no pathway/private road, big unmanageable garden (hint: you have to pay people to help you manage it hun!), etc etc and it’s great for kids! It’s a literal dream childhood?! We host play dates all the time and there’s never been a problem, I couldn’t imagine what would be the problem? Kids still attend childcare settings/school regardless of where they live, you don’t need neighbours to meet children? How does she know her neighbours will even have kids? 😂

Reactions: 11
Thing is this whole line she’s trying to peddle, anyone with half a brain cell can see through it. If she hadn’t spent the last 8 years selling out every aspect of her private life, just to get freebies and publicity, it wouldn’t be so obvious the real reason for selling their original ‘dream home’ is blatantly financial.
Sad thing is if she was just honest about it, people must actually appreciate her honesty and see her in a different light, but unfortunately that’s not her. She still thinks because she was on a reality show years ago, she’s above ‘normal’ people and better than everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t even bought off plan. The shell was pretty much complete. You can see the estate and progress of the developers insta page. Other then changing a couple of walls within reason the house was already built.
No Liv you didn’t buy land, find an architect, go through planning and built from the foundations up. I’m sure people have asked but she just deletes the comments probably. She’ll never admit to it. Planning applications in Dunmow where the house is would clearly show no details for her
Still peddling the self build line. Not that it’s a new build bought off plan on a development and they could just customise some options…..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I live near her old house and it’s in a lovely part, the house was beautiful (as others near there). When she used to post pictures of the house I did think at various points it seemed a bit “mismatch” but I genuinely think it was their own fault. They got greedy because they bagged most of it for free without actually taking into consideration if it flowed, the interior design for the most part was awful - but only because there were different styles and colours everywhere.

We currently have a full renovation project, if we were having it done for free then the structure and reshuffling of things wouldn’t happen because promoting an architect or the non glamorous parts isn’t appealing for pictures, ‘meetings’ are usually done over a coffee in your own home, they don’t actually tend to offer freebies and it’s a slower and expensive process. In the influencer world the actual tilers/ carpet fitters etc are the ones offering freebies because it’s essentially the final product, and I imagine they do it on the basis these two are happy with where things are to put their services on. Most probably get booked in swiftly which is a great turnaround for the pics to be posted on insta.

Still, she’s an absolute liar. They couldn’t afford it and that’s the truth no matter how much she tries to say otherwise. She’s a stuck up cow who can’t even try humble herself just once. I personally can’t wait for the next downsizing and the excuses used then as to why this “dream house” didn’t work for them too.

sorry rambled on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, unless they actually try and get proper jobs there’ll be another downsizing in the next few years, branded as “it was too hard to maintain a big place, we really just want somewhere cozy”

Reactions: 9
Nowhere in her list of ‘reasons’ does she mention costs. As I said if she didn’t feel the need to share everything, we wouldn’t know things like, the fact that she’s trying to flog stuff that was originally gifted to her and that they moved themselves.
Her ‘influencer’ work is drying up. She does the same ads on repeat and gets barely any insta engagement from them. Alex would have disappeared into obscurity long ago if he wasn’t married to her, let’s be honest. There is no way they are bringing in anywhere near the sort of money they once did. Think how much more relatable they could be, if they just owned it? Will never happen cos she’s too far up her own arse to every climb back down again.

Reactions: 11
It’s very reminiscent of when Clemmie Hooper/mother_of_daughters was disgraced & lost the brand deals/lifestyle, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂 people were happy she’d been taken down a peg or two because she was so vile and arrogant!

The thing is Olivia could have done well out of country/picked flower gardens trending on TikTok and taken everyone on her journey. But it’s never been about actually enjoying her home, it’s just been about stunting on Insta. Hence why they prioritised huge outdoor playsets and chairs over… overpaying the mortgage? Or saving anything? There’s no introspection even now she’s not thinking oh maybe the house didn’t flow because we never lived in it before ripping it apart? Maybe the family that were there for years before us knew more after all? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah, if she had an ounce of self awareness, humility or intelligence, she could have grown a whole new fan base; admitting they moved because they could not longer afford it, cost of living crisis etc. People would genuinely respect her for being honest and transparent. Instead, she prances round like she's Mariah Carey, instantly shutting down any questions/genuine comments and makes it 100% obvious that the coffers are low. Liv, you were fingered by 2 blokes on a reality show 8 years ago, seriously, you're a 2 bit TV personality who has long since been replaced by much more successful people - Molle Mae et al. (Not that I'm fan of her either but has been unquestionably successful).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, if she had an ounce of self awareness, humility or intelligence, she could have grown a whole new fan base; admitting they moved because they could not longer afford it, cost of living crisis etc. People would genuinely respect her for being honest and transparent. Instead, she prances round like she's Mariah Carey, instantly shutting down any questions/genuine comments and makes it 100% obvious that the coffers are low. Liv, you were fingered by 2 blokes on a reality show 8 years ago, seriously, you're a 2 bit TV personality who has long since been replaced by much more successful people - Molle Mae et al. (Not that I'm fan of her either but has been unquestionably successful).
Exactly! If she wasn’t so vile about it all she’d use her brain and try to monetise the situation - I’m sure itvbe would send cameras around for a hard hitting documentary/series about a reality star facing tough economic times?!

She has “just” fallen into the same trap lots of millennials did - we’ve always lived in a low interest economy with cheap & readily available credit. Now base rate has changed so significantly for the first time in many of our adulthoods many, many homes are finding it hard and personal finance TikTok is awash with young women in mid 5 figure credit card debt. It’s such a trending topic rn she’s really fumbling this bag!

Reactions: 7
Just randomly thought about Olivia after not following her for years to realise I’m blocked on her home account but not her actual one. Wonder what I did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's talking tit. I live 10 minutes from her and we recently had our house valued for mortgage purposes. The lady bought round their house booklet as a comparison/justification for our value. They put it on for 1.5 mil and had to lower the asking price before it sold. The extension did not push them into the next pricing bracket.

And also, can I just say, that kitchen is the most basic thing I've ever seen 🤣🤣

I completely believe that they prefer to have access to Dunmow town... it's amazing to walk into and we have the same issue with having no paths etc. But guess what, we just jump in the car cos we're not alcoholics!? The trade off is having a beautiful big garden and no neighbours. No one in their right mind would sell that house, she knows it, we know it, and if she was telling the truth she wouldn't need to keep lying about it being a "self build."

Oh and lastly, her husband is in Tesco all the time checking out other women. Just saying.

👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One quick look on companies house will show you that across all of their individual and joint ventures, the money is drying up quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's talking tit. I live 10 minutes from her and we recently had our house valued for mortgage purposes. The lady bought round their house booklet as a comparison/justification for our value. They put it on for 1.5 mil and had to lower the asking price before it sold. The extension did not push them into the next pricing bracket.

And also, can I just say, that kitchen is the most basic thing I've ever seen 🤣🤣

I completely believe that they prefer to have access to Dunmow town... it's amazing to walk into and we have the same issue with having no paths etc. But guess what, we just jump in the car cos we're not alcoholics!? The trade off is having a beautiful big garden and no neighbours. No one in their right mind would sell that house, she knows it, we know it, and if she was telling the truth she wouldn't need to keep lying about it being a "self build."

Oh and lastly, her husband is in Tesco all the time checking out other women. Just saying.

👋👋
Exactly, she’s basically said that they drink so much that they can’t even drive

Reactions: 4
One quick look on companies house will show you that across all of their individual and joint ventures, the money is drying up quickly
Wow. I think that’s proof (as if we needed it 😉) that the move was about money. I bet she hates that anyone can go look at her ‘business’ accounts online 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow. I think that’s proof (as if we needed it 😉) that the move was about money. I bet she hates that anyone can go look at her ‘business’ accounts online 😂
The problem is most of her followers are too thick to know how to look and hang onto every word of her "self build dream home"
...such a dream home Alex has gone away this weekend to cheat DJ!
---
Exactly, she’s basically said that they drink so much that they can’t even drive
Exactly that. We live a 10 minute walk from a gorgeous pub but there's no footpaths and it makes me nervous with the kids. Funnily enough I haven't upped my whole life and moved house, me and my husband just take it in turns to drive 🤷‍♀️ if we're even bothered about having a drink!

Reactions: 1
Wait till she has kids playing knock down ginger etc now she’s on an ‘estate’. She’ll soon wish she had privacy and no footpaths. 🤣

Reactions: 2
She was doing really well at one point with over half a mil cash sat in the business account. I wonder how it went so wrong?! They’re just micro accounts so no indication of turnover/profit but it doesn’t look as if it would have been beyond them to become mortgage free within just a few years! But not as instagrammable is it 🤡