Olivia Bowen #12 Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they had Abel and said they wouldn’t be showing his face and then they realised the money to be made off of him and within a couple of months, they were hawking him to the highest bidder and haven’t stopped since 😡 The money they’ve earnt since LI, should have set them up for life. Trouble is to maintain that lifestyle in the z list world is expensive and the high paying work has been steadily drying up for both of them. Plus I hate to think what they spend/have spent on ❄🍷 over the years.
Yep - if they were totally realistic about it! Jess and Dom have a “normal” house that they did up themselves and continue doing little bits of influencing & I think he still works? Cara and whateverhisnameis are in a normal new build and he still works. The house was lovely and a dream but sounds as if they were mortgaged up to the eyeballs for 30 years with no idea on how they’d meet that monthly payment over the next 30 years (or even, the next 5…!).

I’m just stunned because I remember how rude she was to people asking normal questions about that reno, looking back she was probably scared hence being so defensive? Whoever their management/financial advisors are should hang their heads in shame they’ve let these two squander away an early retirement!

Reactions: 11
Yep - if they were totally realistic about it! Jess and Dom have a “normal” house that they did up themselves and continue doing little bits of influencing & I think he still works? Cara and whateverhisnameis are in a normal new build and he still works. The house was lovely and a dream but sounds as if they were mortgaged up to the eyeballs for 30 years with no idea on how they’d meet that monthly payment over the next 30 years (or even, the next 5…!).

I’m just stunned because I remember how rude she was to people asking normal questions about that reno, looking back she was probably scared hence being so defensive? Whoever their management/financial advisors are should hang their heads in shame they’ve let these two squander away an early retirement!
yes, Dom is a firefighter!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s funny that the move/sell of the 💫dream forever home💫 coincided with interest rates rising dramatically.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they were stuck with their current lender/product because they no longer have the income to move to a different bank, couldn’t keep up the repayments therefore had to sell.

Nothing screams absolutely brassic (in their situation) than not paying for a removal firm. Especially with a baby. I would always factor that into moving costs alongside solicitors/EA etc. Who wants to be dismantling beds, hoiking mattresses downstairs, into a van and then repeat at the other end. No thankyewz.

Reactions: 16
Normally one to plug anything I’m wondering what NDA Liv got Pelham Structures signed up to? They’re following her on Instagram and as she loves promoting new builds this would have been perfect for them to promote them too

Reactions: 5
Yep seems weird doesn’t it? Perhaps she pulled the “I’m a celebrity and it would be too easy to find my new gaff” card. Doesn’t matter tho, we found it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah, we don’t miss the gorgeous enormous house that we also had extended massively, loads of top notch bespoke work done to it, couldn’t be more perfect (but obvs quite a lot of general bad grifted taste resided there) but ANYHOO! this new build on a generic estate is just perfection and loads better. It reallly is! thanks guys we definitely definitely love it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe a career on the stage beckons them, I don’t think I could pretend to be happy after having to move my entire home, by hand, in a horse box 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gone full circle. Does anyone else remember the house they were in before the “dream home”? She was always asking for solutions to being overlooked and I’m sure that was a big part of why they moved.

Reactions: 6
So still saying they ‘built’ their own house 😂 Everytime she posts, she says something that totally contradicts herself. Now it’s the ‘dream’ kitchen. Pretty sure yet again, she referred to her last kitchen in exactly the same way.
After having a look back at their original ‘dream’ house, for the amount of time and work that had gone into it, I still say there is absolutely no way it was their choice to leave there.
However nice this ‘new build’ is, it will definitely be a downgrade to the last one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
She’s gone full circle. Does anyone else remember the house they were in before the “dream home”? She was always asking for solutions to being overlooked and I’m sure that was a big part of why they moved.
Can’t be more overlooked than on a new built estate like now so not sure it’s that. You can literally see the houses behind her new garden.

Reactions: 8
It’s not even expensive to pay for removals, I moved house recently and it cost around £400 (although obviously my house was nowhere near as big) and honestly it was so worth it. They’re so cheap and are only interested in freebies.

Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping sneaky about ‘ads’. Thought they were meant to be marked clear and concisely according to ASA 😡
I’m perplexed - wasn’t her last kitchen a massive renovation that involved moving the kitchen’s location AND extending? Yet we’re meant to believe she didn’t execute her dream vision then, and instead is doing it on round two? 🤨 🤯

I’m perplexed - wasn’t her last kitchen a massive renovation that involved moving the kitchen’s location AND extending? Yet we’re meant to believe she didn’t execute her dream vision then, and instead is doing it on round two? 🤨 🤯
In a new build that she ‘designed’ from scratch 😂

• Haha
Looking at the picture she’s posted, the kitchen is a lot lot smaller than her last one. Yes she’s not posted a pic of the whole kitchen but you can tell it’s definitely smaller, which obviously it would be, cos this house is a lot smaller too,

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Does she think people will stop asking if she keeps lying about why she moved? People are obviously asking because nothing adds up!
Here we go 🙄 Miss defensive Liv strikes again 😂 Still say she’s protesting far too much 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Howdens must be fuming giving her a free kitchen in the old house and now slagging it off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she think people will stop asking if she keeps lying about why she moved? People are obviously asking because nothing adds up!
---
Howdens must be fuming giving her a free kitchen in the old house and now slagging it off
They obviously didn’t come through with the goods in the new house. Looks like they actually had to pay for the kitchen this time

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she’s chatting absolute tit. She’s a similar age to me and my husband and our dream would be to be in a house like their old one with no neighbours and peace and quiet. If I had their supposedly rich life, the first thing I’d do would be move away from neighbours and estates!! She’s full of tit she’s one ‘celeb’ I cannot stand

• Heart
Reactions: 20