Olivia Bowen #12 Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the selling of gifted items continues. Suns Lifestyle mar be kicking themselves gifting them so much. Still can’t believe companies are still willing to gift them more on this new house they “built from scratch”. Wonder when they actually move in if they do a Q&A on how they came about “finding” the plot, planning permission etc. rather then saying they just bought the shell on a new build estate. It was hardly the case that the saw the foundations being poured 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think they missed a trick. They should have just been honest about having to downsize due to money. Their followers would have related to that. I think the majority of people still following them don't even realise they are.

Reactions: 10
Supposedly has 3 million followers and in 23 hours her latest reel has 3 comments and 1335 likes. In fact it’s worse than that, cos it’s also shared on Alex’s account, so his 1.5 million followers can like and comment as well 🙄 No wonder she’s already on her stories this morning, desperately trying to get people to comment on that post to up her insta engagement 😂 At least when her brand deals continue drying up, she can enjoy spending time in her new house that she herself, built and designed from scratch 🙄😉

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I see the natural cycles adverts are back… how long until baby no. 2 makes an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swear she’s drinking a hell of a lot more now? i mean she was always an alcoholic but she posts so much more of her drinking antics and hangovers like it’s relatable? i drink a lot but I don’t have children or anyone to get up for. I also don’t feel the need to let all my friends know that I am having a drink or that I’m hungover 😁

Reactions: 1
I don’t care what bs she spouts, no way has she chosen to downsize through choice. Yes the ‘new’ house is nice but there is no comparison to the last house. The amount of repeat ads she now does and the desperately trying to sell items, that she was gifted in the first place, doesn’t scream someone with a supposed net worth of 4 million pounds 😂

Reactions: 13
In her stories you could see how close all the other houses were to hers on her new build estate in the background

Reactions: 8
In her stories you could see how close all the other houses were to hers on her new build estate in the background
Exactly. Why would you choose to leave your original house that has total privacy and swap it for a smaller new build on an estate, if it wasn’t for financial reasons? I don’t believe her reason saying it was because they were too isolated and wanted to be nearer to amentities at all. Thing is if she was honest about it, how much better would she come across? Nothing wrong with not having the income they once had, most people are in the same boat but she’s so far up her own arse now, she’ll never admit it.

Reactions: 9
Funny this is where this estate is IMO is not in a big town with loads of amenities either so she’s talking absolute rubbish! Just wondering how long she’s going tog keep up the whole “I’ve built my own house” crap. Yes love you and every other person who has bought on your estate has “built their own house”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny this is where this estate is IMO is not in a big town with loads of amenities either so she’s talking absolute rubbish! Just wondering how long she’s going tog keep up the whole “I’ve built my own house” crap. Yes love you and every other person who has bought on your estate has “built their own house”.
I remember one of her main reasons was being within walking distance to the pub 🙄. I think that says it all really. Probably the only thing with this whole house move, that has an ounce of truth to it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Outside kitchen looks like regular kitchen units. They’ll hold up well when the rain kicks in…. Nice warped wet cabinets. She’s so stupid. Interior designer my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
533 likes and 2 comments on her latest ad reel. I think her ‘influencing’ days are definitely over 😂 and how desperate do you need to be, to share an ad that your husband did back in May on your instagram stories today?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Haven’t read her thread in ages and I don’t like her. But just wanted to post this cause my friend saw her at Lego land today 😂😂😂😂

If this is ‘gifted’ … I’m sure we will all know about it soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have never posted here before - but I’m stunned she let herself get into this position!! I remember when she first had her home page, I was surprised at just how much needless renovation they were doing (moving around kitchens/bathrooms always feels like a real money burn?) but thought fair enough they must be doing better than I thought. I’m guessing they borrowed for all of that? So silly, they could have quite easily been mortgage free by 30! What a wasted opportunity.

He looks rough these days too ❄

Reactions: 13
So obviously couldn’t get a removals firm to do it for free then 😂 just remember they haven’t sold their dream house cos of money, they’ve sold it to ‘self build’ their own house 🤥 and to be closer to the amenities. Yep keep saying it Liv, it still won’t be true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So obviously couldn’t get a removals firm to do it for free then 😂 just remember they haven’t sold their dream house cos of money, they’ve sold it to ‘self build’ their own house 🤥 and to be closer to the amenities. Yep keep saying it Liv, it still won’t be true 🤷🏻‍♀️
A removals firm would cost 2/3 grand tops, I remain stunned by this all, if they’re downsizing and selling a rental property (? Might be wrong) they should have some cash to play with to cover such costs?! Things must be BAD bad 😱 how could they have been so silly!

Reactions: 4
A removals firm would cost 2/3 grand tops, I remain stunned by this all, if they’re downsizing and selling a rental property (? Might be wrong) they should have some cash to play with to cover such costs?! Things must be BAD bad 😱 how could they have been so silly!
Remember when they had Abel and said they wouldn’t be showing his face and then they realised the money to be made off of him and within a couple of months, they were hawking him to the highest bidder and haven’t stopped since 😡 The money they’ve earnt since LI, should have set them up for life. Trouble is to maintain that lifestyle in the z list world is expensive and the high paying work has been steadily drying up for both of them. Plus I hate to think what they spend/have spent on ❄🍷 over the years.

Reactions: 14