Oli White...Bread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called him "Oli White...Bread" because he is basic AF

The most basic meal deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
WAS JUST THINKING OF DOING THIS

He’s tweeted saying he can’t vlog cos of sunburn

Get the violins out for Oli

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s on about his tenth holiday of the year with Evie. Her voice grates on me, she always sounds like she’s telling him off.

Also how does he go to the gym so much and eat so healthily but constantly look so out of shape. Not shaming he’s not fat or anything but baffles me.

Reactions: 3
She’s so so pretty but I really dislike her personality

He’s on about his tenth holiday of the year with Evie. Her voice grates on me, she always sounds like she’s telling him off.

Also how does he go to the gym so much and eat so healthily but constantly look so out of shape. Not shaming he’s not fat or anything but baffles me.
I know right!! When he swapped diets with James for a day and he was proclaiming to be SOOOOO healthy... whatever man

He's got a natural body shape and size that means he will never be slim like the rest of the "Buttercreams" :sick::sick: but you would think he would take a bit more effort to look at least a bit more trim and toned. I suppose all those food videos are bound to have an effect. His body always just looks a little bit squashy.

But I hate everything about Oli. "His" book, more ghostwritten than Girl Online, and the guy can barely read himself, and has zero interest in books. Makes me so irritated.

Reactions: 2
He's got a natural body shape and size that means he will never be slim like the rest of the "Buttercreams" :sick::sick: but you would think he would take a bit more effort to look at least a bit more trim and toned. I suppose all those food videos are bound to have an effect. His body always just looks a little bit squashy.

But I hate everything about Oli. "His" book, more ghostwritten than Girl Online, and the guy can barely read himself, and has zero interest in books. Makes me so irritated.
I can’t stand him. I manage to watch about a minute of his videos before he starts fake shouting, mocking his brother and then turn over.

If you see him in videos where they are out for dinner etc he’s very different. I guess that’s his brand now, 80s loud kids presenter and he’s running with it because it makes him money

Reactions: 1
Remember when Caspar made a video basically crying that JaackMate had slagged off Oli merch
Yeah made himself look ridiculous, him
And Josh. And then removed the video.

I really like Caspar, he seems like a nice guy who wants to do good with his money and also create legit businesses not based around doing pranks. But even he admitted that video was a mistake.

Reactions: 2
And jack mate ripped him to bits yet again 🤣🤣
The comments on that upload (while it was still there) were hilarious. I don’t think anyone thought it was a good idea, even the most loyal fans 🤣
The Brit crew are a bunch of Kleenex ultra-balms and always will be.
I never thought Joe Sugg would outdo them both in the cringe factor though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5