Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
jack mate found fame and since then he has bottled it big time. His upload was funny but he holds back so much now.

i honestly thought oli’s video was a piss take. What a bellend.
Jackmaate would have been oli and Alfie had the Brit crew let him in and done collabs with him back in the day. His ‘commentary’ channel started from his bitterness that he wasn’t a millionaire despite getting into your tube around the same time.
Yes he’s funny and I enjoy his videos, but now he’s got the followers he’s watered it down and is wanting to cash in.
Happens to every single youtube once they get a certain amount of followers.

Name me someone with a million followers who isn’t a bit of a dick... ill wait

(rant over)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

Here’s the link, starts from about 10.11 , definitely worth watching. Not just because it’s funny but Brian actually makes a really good point. The worst thing about it is the ultra patronising tone and phoney excitement to be ‘working’ there. Because McDonald’s is a tough job and no one is there for anything else than a means to an end. Having someone so clueless and privileged swan in for an hour (earning more than they do in a year) and shove a camera in their face like they are another species is so offensive.
Having people like true Geordie on YouTube who have experienced real life and aren’t afraid to say things as they are among all these air head millionaire 23 year olds is so important!
Oli white is just the fucking worst. Literally just does ‘trying every flavour whatever’ and makes millions from it. Uses his brother for content. Screams at the camera. I’ve said before he’s like a really bad 80s tv presenter who thinks he’s the shit. He doesn’t even film the stuff himself he has a cameraman and editor. Literally the laziest millionaire ever ( bar Alfie deyes)

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
And jack mate ripped him to bits yet again 🤣🤣
The comments on that upload (while it was still there) were hilarious. I don’t think anyone thought it was a good idea, even the most loyal fans 🤣
The Brit crew are a bunch of Kleenex ultra-balms and always will be.
I never thought Joe Sugg would outdo them both in the cringe factor though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
WAS JUST THINKING OF DOING THIS

He’s tweeted saying he can’t vlog cos of sunburn

Get the violins out for Oli

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member

Here’s the link, starts from about 10.11 , definitely worth watching. Not just because it’s funny but Brian actually makes a really good point. The worst thing about it is the ultra patronising tone and phoney excitement to be ‘working’ there. Because McDonald’s is a tough job and no one is there for anything else than a means to an end. Having someone so clueless and privileged swan in for an hour (earning more than they do in a year) and shove a camera in their face like they are another species is so offensive.
Having people like true Geordie on YouTube who have experienced real life and aren’t afraid to say things as they are among all these air head millionaire 23 year olds is so important!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I died with laughter. It was so funny
I love his humour, I know it’s been said before but he’s the perfect person to roast the buttercreams.

He had a rave thread here for a hot minute , until he went and fucked it up 🤣🤣

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
Yeah I did. He’s such a fucking muppet. I didn’t know James was adopted which is lovely of olis family.

still think oli is the worst youtuber up therewith Alfie deyes for the money over everything ethic. Literally shit content as long as it’s cashing in.
Totally agree. It’s no mean feat but I think he actually pips Alfie in blandness, stupidity and how little he deserves his money. The guy ‘wrote’ two novels ffs. Such a piss take on all involved when you only need to hear him speak for 30 seconds to tell he’s never read a book in his life. Why couldn’t he have done some pointless non fiction about himself if they wanted to fleece money from 12 year olds, but that probably wouldn’t have earned as much.

I saw the McDonald’s video via jaack mate. WOW. It was hilarious but jack was too easy on him at the end. He is a cretin.

Reactions: 4

Lola123

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet but just seen he’s posted a video after two years and I saw in the preview that he speaks about James? Anybody watched it?
I’ve just watched it
He addressed a few things just says he won’t be in any content as James is considering what he wants to do with his life
Things didn’t go to plan with James and his apartment and it’s a shame. Oli then says it weighs heavy on his heart and he hasn’t explained it poorly but if he ever addresses it it’ll be in a separate video (aka James has gone back to the drug life)

kissfm

I just found out his brothers turned into a roadman or something, does anyone know what’s happening actually? Oli apparently is paying his rent for an apartment in London as he posted a vlog on it (hard to say if it’s to milk views due to curiosity OR him showing ppl James is being taken care of without going into much detail) but hasn’t said anything else. I mean, I don’t expect them to elaborate, family issues are defo not something a couple of gossipers should be informed about, just crazy remembering tiny James and bland boring Oli doing videos together and now James looks proper spaced out and gone off the rails?

Like this video? The man’s not even there like

edit: just found out he’d laced a girls drink with pills. And Oli is giving him an apartment? Yeah give him a medal while you’re at it? What the fuck honestly

Last edited:
  • Wow

ptchin

Funny personal story Before he started his YouTube channel he used to write CoD MW2 mods under the name "g0dlymodz" and would have people pay him to host lobbies to boost their accounts. I only know this because I helped build a website for him way back in the day and we talked semi-regularly. He's always been obsessed with "fame" and doing anything to become "famous" by any means I was surprised looking him up now and seeing it actually work for him.

Source: We actually pranked him way back in the day pretending the government shut down his modding website. Quality is absolutely trash but you can make out the oli_white name in AIM and hear his annoying voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

GossWhore

VIP Member
I would love to know what him and his mates would bedoing if youtube didn’t exists and the girls they would be dating. Oli is punching in every single aspect of his life ( although is girlfriend seems boring as hell)
As True Geordie said "there's punching then theres Oli White punching"
Screenshot_20191029-213322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3