Oli White...Bread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no course not just that but still he has something tht people like so she will get attention from his following
Every time he does a video with her this exact conversation happens in the comments. I have no doubt if she isn't with him for money it's for (excuse me.me for using this word) "clout." And tbh I think it's for money too. Even if her family are rich it's nice to have a bf who likes to flex his cash to make up for his lack of talent or personality. There are many you tubers , especially young white boys , who have been lucky. But everything about the luck Oli has had, his career and his bleeping book is ridiculous. The book really grinds my gears too because its a novel not some lame autobiography (I guess even the people who write those for 16 year old internt celebrities usually didn't have anything to write about oli) I doubt he has read a novel in his life yet it seems the books made him a good portion of his money. Ugh he makes zalfie seem genuine.

‘His name is oli white and he’s the best in the land
Cus every video he makes is always going to be grand’

That’s his actual theme song.

LOL DEAD
Does he still use this appalling excuse for a "rap"? The lyrics are so atrocious they are all you need to know hie didn't write a word if his books. Even if he didn't write the intro either he's so thick he doesn't realise how painfuly bad it is.

Reactions: 1
I find it kinda gross that he uses his younger brother for views and just takes the piss out of him, James clearly thinks Oli is laughing with him and not at him which is why he plays up to his role. James is only 16 and has a lot of growing up to do, I have a feeling he will look back at this time in his life and regret the videos, I'd hate to have loads of videos on the internet of me when I was that age and I highly doubt Oli is paying him enough!
Oli is on par with Mikey pearce imo, they are both intolerable.

Reactions: 3
For someone who works out so much and claims to be so, so, sooooo healthy he should have a much better upper body, no?

For someone who works out so much and claims to be so, so, sooooo healthy he should have a much better upper body, no?
Yeah I thought this. He’s always banging on about how healthily he eats etc too. I think he’s been working out for months properly and doesn’t seem to have made any change.

I get the feeling his girlfriend pushes the healthy stuff on him so maybe he has a cheeky pizza when she’s not around.

Not saying he’s fat but he doesn’t look like someone who eats clean and works out. I know he eats crap with his brother on videos but it’s only ever a small bite

Yeah I thought this. He’s always banging on about how healthily he eats etc too. I think he’s been working out for months properly and doesn’t seem to have made any change.

I get the feeling his girlfriend pushes the healthy stuff on him so maybe he has a cheeky pizza when she’s not around.

Not saying he’s fat but he doesn’t look like someone who eats clean and works out. I know he eats crap with his brother on videos but it’s only ever a small bite
Him and Alfie should form a club. Eating healthy and going to the gym but seeing zero progress.

I was watching Oli RIGHT at the beginning of his channel and, hear me out, his videos weren’t as bad. Not amazing, but I think they were just original/stupid sketches that he had fun doing and I enjoyed them when I was like, 12 😂. I hate what he’s turned into now that he’s more famous - all the unoriginal shite ‘swapping diets’ ‘eating XYZ’ - such a waste, pointless consumerism, and he’s so bland and boring. He’s always been the least popular of the ‘buttercreams’ (such a stupid name) but seems to think he’s above everyone including fans - I can’t remember it exactly now but I’m sure there was some sort of issue at SITC where he refused to take selfies with fans. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s like, they gave you this lifestyle and these opportunities but... mm’kay...

I’ve always hated the way he’s treated James too. Not so much now because James is sixteen and obviously in on it, but years ago when James was only little. He used to force James to eat or do stuff he didn’t want to do and when James cried he would sort of laugh - and it would be left in the video rather than removed. When I complained about this before I was told that James knew what he was doing and it was all an act but I dunno.. when James is only eight or so years old I don’t think the crying is intentional. It used to make me so uncomfortable to see ☹ It happened more than once too in different videos and I started thinking that he was doing it for the shock value. But, I dunno... just doesn’t sit right with me - even more so because James was adopted into the family but that’s probably my own issues projecting 😂

I couldn’t find his thread to comment the other day.

He’s a bleeping IDIOT.

Did you watch Jaack roast him?
Yeah I did. He’s such a bleeping muppet. I didn’t know James was adopted which is lovely of olis family.

still think oli is the worst youtuber up therewith Alfie deyes for the money over everything ethic. Literally tit content as long as it’s cashing in.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I did. He’s such a bleeping muppet. I didn’t know James was adopted which is lovely of olis family.

still think oli is the worst youtuber up therewith Alfie deyes for the money over everything ethic. Literally tit content as long as it’s cashing in.
He’s so cringe with everything he does. “OH mYy WwoOrddDd”

I saw a tweet on twitter earlier saying that Oli’s brother asked someone at college for a lighter and he said no to his face (but added on Twitter it was ‘because ‘your brother’s a twit’.)
I’d hope I’ve misread the tweet somehow and he’s joking because I’d really hate for James to be outcasted because of his brother.

I saw a tweet on twitter earlier saying that Oli’s brother asked someone at college for a lighter and he said no to his face (but added on Twitter it was ‘because ‘your brother’s a twit’.)
I’d hope I’ve misread the tweet somehow and he’s joking because I’d really hate for James to be outcasted because of his brother.
James did turn up to prom in his brothers sports car and probably reaps the benefits of being on his videos to be honest.