Oli White...Bread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny personal story Before he started his YouTube channel he used to write CoD MW2 mods under the name "g0dlymodz" and would have people pay him to host lobbies to boost their accounts. I only know this because I helped build a website for him way back in the day and we talked semi-regularly. He's always been obsessed with "fame" and doing anything to become "famous" by any means I was surprised looking him up now and seeing it actually work for him.

Source: We actually pranked him way back in the day pretending the government shut down his modding website. Quality is absolutely trash but you can make out the oli_white name in AIM and hear his annoying voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched it yet but just seen he’s posted a video after two years and I saw in the preview that he speaks about James? Anybody watched it?

I haven’t watched it yet but just seen he’s posted a video after two years and I saw in the preview that he speaks about James? Anybody watched it?
I’ve just watched it
He addressed a few things just says he won’t be in any content as James is considering what he wants to do with his life
Things didn’t go to plan with James and his apartment and it’s a shame. Oli then says it weighs heavy on his heart and he hasn’t explained it poorly but if he ever addresses it it’ll be in a separate video (aka James has gone back to the drug life)

Reactions: 4
Randomly looked up "what's Oli White up to these days"

And found out his younger brother (James) is a fake roadman on drugs who likes to drug girls and can't keep a free apartment Oli paid for.

Yikes!

• Wow
Reactions: 2