Oli White...Bread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this passed me by. Is most of the stuff on tiktok? Has he literally gone off the rails?

Shame when Oli gave him everything. I don't much care for Oli's content, but he always seemed to look out for James.
Yes it seems like James posted some of it and then when it drew attention he deleted his account. I only saw it as I found it strange Oli had turned off Instagram comments and his Twitter also seemed to have limited comments . Then it’s all over social media. I have have found no source to the claims but multiple users on Instagram/YouTube/ claim James has also been kicked out by his parents as they think tough love is the best route here. But he seems so easily lead I hope that’s just idiots spreading rumours as he could do something really stupid just because he is so desperate to fit in as we can see by these videos. He is supposedly living in a
some kind of hood den in Stevenage ( I think that’s where they are from)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What does Oli and his massive ear lobes actually do now?
He has that CBD company , hasn’t posted on YouTube forever but with his brothers issues that would make sense as he has probably doesn’t want everybody on his comments asking “where James is”

Reactions: 3
So I’ve been searching for this thread because of all this James drama after looking at oil’s video randomly, I really do wonder how much of the posters on tik tok know; claim James is selling drugs, living in a trap house etc… I just don’t see how parent who have adopted a child can then kick him out when he’s clearly quite vulnerable, it doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: 2
I just found out his brothers turned into a roadman or something, does anyone know what’s happening actually? Oli apparently is paying his rent for an apartment in London as he posted a vlog on it (hard to say if it’s to milk views due to curiosity OR him showing ppl James is being taken care of without going into much detail) but hasn’t said anything else. I mean, I don’t expect them to elaborate, family issues are defo not something a couple of gossipers should be informed about, just crazy remembering tiny James and bland boring Oli doing videos together and now James looks proper spaced out and gone off the rails?

Like this video? The man’s not even there like

edit: just found out he’d laced a girls drink with pills. And Oli is giving him an apartment? Yeah give him a medal while you’re at it? What the duck honestly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It's very he said she said in the comments here so defo don't take what I'm saying for a fact, I'm just super intrigued

Just went to Oli’s channel for the first time in ages. Surprised about James I think the last video I watched was them trying the different flavours of some drink.

I can’t see what that is it just opens tiktok but not the video you linked 🤔
Hi sorry my tattle wasn’t working i didn’t even realise this had posted as ir wasn’t posting on my end and i believe the video may now have been removed as I can’t find it anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t see what that is it just opens tiktok but not the video you linked 🤔
All o have is the screenshot of the original link, the video has been removed as I’ve found the original account and they’ve taken that video down. But in the link you can see the caption. That’s all I can provide sorry, one of the lads shown in the video did look like James but a lot of lads his age all look and dress the same
3E9FBA7B-5446-4FBA-8104-27D1A5909398.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s not him.

What happened to his brother? Oli’s intro came into my head today, and I decided to see what he was up to. I had no idea about all of this concern and drama surrounding James though…