Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Becoming on MTV

They’d choose a fan to become their favourite popstar for a day, get a makeover to look like them and recreate one of their videos

Reactions: 6

Shinythings

VIP Member
I hadn't anticipated just how much nostalgia this thread would give me when I started it.

Can we put YouTube links to all the series here or is that not allowed?

MaryX82

VIP Member
I like the BBC Three show Spendaholics.I’m sure it helped me to become better with money watching it as a teen.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I recently watched a BB1 eviction and it was SOOOO much better than anything that came after in the following series. The excitement!!!

I recently watched a BB1 eviction and it was SOOOO much better than anything that came after in the following series. The excitement!!!
I remember I hated Mel I think everyone did but when I watched it back I don't know why I hated her so much. She wasn't that bad. She was a bit desperate to win and liked the attention off the boys but that was it. It was absolutely nothing compared to the horrors that would be on later series

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I just came across this thread so apologies if already been mentioned, but I used to love Ladette to Lady, especially the Aussie series. It was where a group of girls were sent to finishing school. Rosemary Shrager was the cook and Mrs Harboard was the ever so posh principal. It was so good.

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
The best ever don’t tell the bride was the Vegas on. The whole family arrived at the airport, they couldn’t all go. All fuming, it kicked off, the bride was beside herself, he ran out of money for her dress. A total shambles but amazing telly!
I couldn't believe they got married after that. Can't imagine it lasted - every argument would be 'but you blew all the DTTB budget on going to bloody Vegas' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Flavor/Rock/Daisy of Love are all on Amazon Prime and YouTube. So many funny/messy contestants on those shows. Charm School and I Love Money were good too.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
The Katie and Peter series on ITV2.

The Salon

My Super Sweet 16 UK

There's Something About Miriam

Paris Hilton's BFF

Britney & Kevin

Faking It
Repeats of faking it are still on on London` live! Hilarious how dated it is.
Anyone remember all those “from hell” series, ie holidays from hell, restaurants from hell. Some of them have given me lifetime phobias

I used to like the ones on BBC 3
Young dumb and living off mum
World’s strictest parents
Young mums’ mansion
The call centre
Fat men can’t hunt

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Speaking of anthers Turner her perfect housewife programme was beautifully awful as was Jodie Marsh trying to find a husband in mtv

Restless Native

VIP Member
I started rewatching old episodes on YouTube of series 1 of Big Brother. Not much actually happened lol but it did make me feel proper nostalgic . There was an innocence about the earlier series.

Omg totally forgot about this show 😂 BBC Three at its early noughties finest!
I was actually obsessed with BBC Three back then when we first got Freeview it felt so futuristic! Anyone remember 'Who rules the roost?' Basically 2 working parents had to take it in turn to be stay at home parents and at the end they'd have to decide who quit their job. 99% of the time it was the woman 🙄
I was obsessed with BBC Three. All their documentary series, Two Pints, and also their reality shows- Little Angels, House of tiny tearaways, Teen Angels, Young Dumb and Living off mum, Young Mums Mansion, Peckham Finishing School for girls

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I loved the airport shows, I think I've seen every episode! And they partly influenced me to take a job after uni as a passenger service agent (the ones who sit on the airline desks)...I can report that the shows were no exaggeration, it really is as bad as it looks!!

• Heart

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Who remembers the episode of Holidays from Hell where they went to Bulgaria or somewhere from Teletext holidays and they complained as their room didn’t have the view they were promised but overlooking a field with a horse being mated 😂

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Not sure if I mentioned on here or another thread before but I remember my brother coming in my room one night to tell me about "fight night" that he caught on the live stream of Big brother 😂 think they had to cut it off

• Haha

Sjc_80

Going back a while here but I used to love Ibiza Uncovered and The Villa...Mark Little (Joe Mangle) was the voice over for The Villa and he was a hoot.

• Heart