Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dojuno

Undercover Lovers! Me and my sister were obsessed! It was on Trouble (what a channel) - managed to find its name by googling narinda from BB2 as she presented one of the series :)
MTV had a really similar show a couple of years ago presented by Maya Jama with Danny dyer on voiceover, you might be able to rewatch that still - it wasn't a patch on the original mind
Omg you absolute hero!!! Thank you!

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Yess I loved Cruel Summer and could never remember what it was called. That and the other one on Trouble where the couples had to not be found out that they were real couples!
i remember them having to do absolutely vile things like suck and lick smelly old mens toes :sick::ROFLMAO:
Bloody good old Jane Boulton. What a fab lady
Jane was fantastic. I adored her. She literally took no shit :D

That was Jane!

Arthur TV (Youtuber) does commentary on the Airline freakouts. It's a goldmine.
I think that’s where I saw them recently so found old episodes and start binging it. The best tv there was :D

MaryX82

VIP Member
The Mole on Channel 5 was a bit shit but enjoyed the presenter.There was another show with Vernon Kay where they had to spend 26K in a week or something buying something from A-Z in order.If they spent the money using each letter of the alphabet they kept the goods.I remember a girl ran down when it wasn’t her turn and I think they let them split the money 13K each.Please tell me someone else saw this show.Vernon had long hair in it if that helps 😆