Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I have just found the full list of ITV’s “…From Hell” series. I had no idea there were so many!

• Builders from Hell
  • Christmasses from Hell
  • Cruises from Hell
  • Dentists from Hell
  • Diets from Hell
  • Drivers from Hell
  • Facelifts from Hell
  • Filthy Homes from Hell
  • Flights from Hell
  • Garages from Hell
  • Gardeners from Hell
  • Holidays from Hell
  • Holiday Homes from Hell
  • Homes from Hell
  • Honeymoons from Hell
  • Hotels from Hell
  • In-Laws from Hell
  • Jobs from Hell
  • Journeys from Hell
  • Makeovers from Hell
  • Neighbourhoods from Hell
  • Neighbours from Hell
  • New Homes from Hell
  • Nights from Hell
  • Nannies from Hell
  • Restaurants from Hell
  • Roads from Hell
  • Salesmen from Hell
  • Staff from Hell
  • Teenagers from Hell
  • Tenants from Hell
  • Tourists from Hell
  • Tradesmen from Hell
  • Traffic Jams from Hell
  • Weather from Hell
  • Weddings from Hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Pizzledizzle

Did anyone watch Ibiza Uncovered? This is the first time I really remember watching "fly-on-the-wall" tv. I've just googled it and I'm showing my age here because it aired in 1997 on Sky One!
I loved Ibiza uncovered!! It was massively popular amongst my mates too. Once had an ex who’s claim to fame was that he was in the background in one episode 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

LinaLamont

Brat camp was the show that absolute horror Jemma Lucy was in, wasn't it? She was a pain in the arse even then.

I used to love Wife Swap, and a few others that have been mentioned.

My favourite ones were wedding related - 4 weddings (where all the brides used to go to each others weddings and score them - basically slag them off for completely arbitrary reasons. Always used to turn into a total bitch fest. The one where the bride was a pole dancer was a classic 😂😂😂 )

and there was a BBC one, I think it was called the Wedding?, which just followed different couples getting married. I'd love to watch that again and find out if any of them are still married (I doubt it given how incompatible most of them seemed!)
4 weddings was another favourite. The best one for me was the international one and the bride from Texas(?) married a guy who could’ve been her dad and the reception was just everyone sitting around drinking lemonade in a barn.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
The one that followed Easyjet? So many passenger meltdowns!
ahh I never saw this, the osbournes was great though, so unscripted and chaotic compared to the reality shows now.
Anyone else watch laguna beach? (which then became the hills and the city which were soo scripted)

MaryX82

VIP Member
I use to love watching the show Cheaters.Late at night before turning over to BBC Three for some Mighty Boosh.I’m really showing my age now 😆

Shinythings

VIP Member
Just heard Morcheeba - The Sea on the radio and reminded me of Shipwrecked. I wanted to go on that so badly. Can't find any good quality videos of it to watch.

• Heart

MaryX82

VIP Member
Another favourite was Honey We’re Killing the Kids.They would tell the parents their kids are too fat and age them with shitty tech

• Wow
  • Haha

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I couldn’t sleep last night so at 3am I ended up down a reality TV hole thanks to this thread!

As others have already said, Club reps and Ibiza Uncovered were amazing. I totally remember the redcoats show too, but not the title.

Have been watching The Cruise reruns on iplayer and can’t believe how different Jane McDonald looks. And no one mentions the fact she was a tarot card reader back in the day...

Obviously one of my all time favourites was club wars with Gaffers, Richard Blackwood and Sam Fox competing to earn the most money in their themed bars each week. Sam Fox was drunk the whole time but constantly denied it.

And Netflix should 💯 upload celebrity Love Island. Paul Danan was comedy gold.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I rewatched Airline last year and the 9/11 ep made me so mad. People's reactions to their flights being cancelled was absolutely appalling. I get nobody really knew the full scale of what had happened but I hope those people have watched that back and felt bad for how they treated the staff.

Reactions: 9

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Just remembered another one Shattered on Channel 4? Where they had to stay awake for a week or something, it was weird!

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
I loved The Real World on MTV - it was kind of a prototype of Big Brother. Drama galore.

Also loved Airline and another one the same, which was based more generally around Luton airport, can't remember the name of it.

Lalla

VIP Member
I don't remember Fat Farm but I do remember the UK version of Biggest Loser, which was won by Jodie Prenger who a few years later won another (completely different) reality show, I'd Do Anything - to be Nancy in the West End production of Oliver.

Also does anyone remember the original celebrity Love Island? We were obsessed with it in our office at the time!

Reactions: 8

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Used to love

how clean is your house
Holiday Showdown. There was one were the dad was so particular about how to make a pot noodle.
Ladette to Lady -loved it and I think I watched it not long ago on YouTube
I want to marry Harry - Like the batchelor. A ginger fella that looked nothing like Harry fools a load of American girls by implying he is Harry
Survivor - group of people live on an island. I only remember the last bit really when they looked in the mirror and had lost loads of weight

There was a dating show with Richard Blackwood called Singled out. And another classic Man O Man with Chris Tarrant 😂

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I’ve not read the full thread but off the back of this I’m now watching holiday reps on YouTube,
Holiday showdown is on there as well!

loved newlyweds and rich girls and San Fran real world was my fave

I used to like life of grime with mr trebus etc

sun sex suspicious parents is on you tube as well

did any watch fat farm on c4 ? Before they got celebs involved and changed it to fit farm? Had Jason vale the juice guy in it?

Holiday Showdown

The Hills and its spinoff called "The City"

I remember Coleen Rooney had her own TV show at one point, back when she was known by her maiden name, McLoughlin.

They were showing Airline repeats last year during the first lockdown on one of the CBS channels I think. It was good to re-watch it.

Jade Goody's TV show on the Living channel called "Just Jade". She opened her own salon called Ugly's and developed her perfume which was called "Shh.. "

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Holiday reps! Started in 1997 so I was just starting secondary school and we all thought it was so glamorous and cool. Just googled and can’t even find much info on it because it’s THAT old 🤣

Tea_Time_12

Side note but did anyone else grow up watching the daytime talk shows? My younger self low key loved the paternity test drama on Maury. As an adult it makes me sad to remember it. Most of the girls were so young and admitted to wanting a baby because the baby would love them.

I can’t find the video anywhere but there is an infamous line from the Jenny Jones show that lives rent free in my head. A women on stage was talking about how everyone says she’s good looking. An audience member stands up and tells her “somebody lied to you sister. You need to sit yourself down!”

• Haha