Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I know 😂
Never heard of it before. 'You go to bed with Madonna and wake up with Hilda Ogden'.
Is it all about the bouncers and bar staff working in a holiday camp?
It gets better he says he wears a condom as he doesn’t like getting his smelly! 🤣

They are all on YouTube 😂

No! Wtf is this ? 😆
I really enjoyed watching this 😂 it’s on YouTube, but I think originally on Channel 4 many years ago!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I'm sure they've brought it back on some service with matt Edmondson and mollie King as the presenters?! Unless I've had a massive fever dream
I didn’t see it but I met someone and later learned they were on it!

I believe the teen swap show was called Switched!

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I just came across this thread so apologies if already been mentioned, but I used to love Ladette to Lady, especially the Aussie series. It was where a group of girls were sent to finishing school. Rosemary Shrager was the cook and Mrs Harboard was the ever so posh principal. It was so good.
Also loved this too! I really used to enjoy a LOT of the old reality shows.

There are loads of Ladette to Lady videos on YouTube. I never liked the stuck up lady that did the etiquette - Liz Brewer

HockyRorror

VIP Member
is it avaliable anywhere else? this sounds really interesting!
I’ve only seen it on Sky Arts. Episode 1 of the 2000’s was on yesterday(?) and before that it was the 1990’s. I’m not sure if it’s an old series or not though. They focus on different things each episode. In the 1990’s there was a technology and politics (I think) episode and the 2000’s episode the other day focused on television (like American Idol, Big Brother, Survivor etc). I think it’s American based/American made

Warpaint

VIP Member
I don’t know how far back it goes but before that they did the 1990’s too.
I didn't mind some of the 90's episodes but it got too American at times so couldn't relate to all of it. The music episode was good though. I think BBC did a British version but they might have only got up to the 80's

is it avaliable anywhere else? this sounds really interesting!
Sky on demand maybe? Don't have sky so don't know their catch up services. But shows on Sky Arts are repeated often so you'll probably be able to catch it at some point

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I blooming loved sweet 16 and the girls next door. I would always watch it secretly as a teen because my parents did not approve hahaha.

emm

VIP Member
Make me a Supermodel
Britain's Missing Top Model 🤦‍♀️
Paris Hilton's BFF
Model Behaviour
World's Strictest Parents

I remember one episode had this pampered bitch and her mum used to have to go in and flush the toilet after her. :sick:
lots of the world's strictest parents episodes are on youtube, I have been rewatching recently!
Did anyone watch The Sack Race? actors competing to get sacked at work closest to a specific time, was really funny

Restless Native

VIP Member
Loved this. I can’t remember where they went but one scene that sticks out for me is some spiritual retreat and an old lady singing “happiness in a circular motion”
She got offended when the new family laughed at her.
I wish I could find the episode

ETA
Found it. It was Menorca and France
Didn't they do one that was Weston Supermare vs somewhere abroad? I cant remember where

emm

VIP Member
I am watching the Work Experience on 4od as per someone's recommendation, I saw it ages ago but barely remember it, it is hilarious!

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Okay, does anyone remember this (I feel like no one will but I'm praying someone does!):

A reality show about say 5 sets of couples all living in a house together trying to win 10k - the way they'd win was not being figured out as a real couple. If the other couples voted you as a real couple you got eliminated.

So the show would set games say like Spin the Bottle and your partner might have to kiss someone else, but you couldn't react or people would suss out you were the real couple.

It was on in around 2001/2002 I think on a channel like Trouble/Bravo...don't think it was MTV or Nickelodeon but definitely aimed at around a 15-20 year old demographic.

After coming across this thread last night I fell down a rabbit hole trying to find out what it was but its like I've made the entire thing up in my mind 🤣
Was it fool around with my girlfriend/boyfriend? I remember watching that I’m pretty sure The Cheeky girls were on the celeb version.

Any one remember playing it straight? A bit like the bachelorette but some men were gay and she went on dates with them and had to end up with someone straight 😂 bet it wouldn’t be allowed now 🙄
She’s a presenter now Zoe Hardman. I’m sure she slept with who she picked as the winner and he turned out to be gay and he gave her half the money back.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
I loved the airport shows, I think I've seen every episode! And they partly influenced me to take a job after uni as a passenger service agent (the ones who sit on the airline desks)...I can report that the shows were no exaggeration, it really is as bad as it looks!!
omg why did that show encourage you to do so?! I always feel so bad for the employees!

Club Reps was brilliant! 😂 I think I saw Maz in Manchester definitely in the last few years. I recognised her voice and it took me ages to remember where I recognised her from!
I loved Paddington Green although I only watched for the two girls at Sylvia Young Theatre school! 🙈
I liked Paddington Green too and watched for the same reason as you. I looked up Lia Saville ages ago and it doesn’t look like her career ever took off but I’ve seen Dominique on many tv shows over the years

Restless Native

VIP Member
Does anybody remember 8th & Ocean on MTV? It was the same makers of Laguna Beach and it was about a model agency in Miami. One of the models was absolutely gorgeous😍. Think it only lasted 1 series

Eirawen

VIP Member
I remember watching a reality show with a group of Brits, German s and Japanese people and various reactions of the group's to situations. For example they went on a coach trip with a very drunk driver(he wasn't drunk an actor was playing a drunk. They were then asked what should be done about the situation.
The Japanese wanted him sacked and prosecuted for drunk driving, the Brits were all for him being sacked with no further punishment.
The Germans were by far the most compassionate believing that an underlying problem caused his drinking and that his family might suffer if he was sacked
Their solution was to send him to rehab and give him his job back after his recovery. There were loads of other scenarios but that was the best one and did a lot at the time to break down stereotypes of Germans.

Blossom303

Please tell me somebody remberes bad girls club 😂 it was so trashy that it was good but the fights always went to far