Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in her latest video she basically admits to her shop doing badly, yet in the very same video she's hired a video editor?! She makes no sense. FabHan must roll her eyes at her.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she have more ‘meh’ and ‘lack of motivation’ days than she actually works! Like honestly, she’s forever sorry for been quiet on socials cause she needs a break!

Reactions: 2
Does a video on how to stay motivated and productive...then goes on insta stories to say she's been lacking motivation and did no work!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how she feels about FabHan moving into an office because her business is doing so well....?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how she feels about FabHan moving into an office because her business is doing so well....?
She’ll be happy for her, because Alice has been doing the designs so that’s a good thing for her as she’ll have more work to do

She’ll be happy for her, because Alice has been doing the designs so that’s a good thing for her as she’ll have more work to do
True. She must be wondering why her shop is doing so badly though. It must be a little gutting.

True. She must be wondering why her shop is doing so badly though. It must be a little gutting.
They’re in very different markets though, loads of people have pets and Hannah puts out consistent content so that’s why people would be supporting her too

They’re in very different markets though, loads of people have pets and Hannah puts out consistent content so that’s why people would be supporting her too
hannah is motivated and has found her niche, Alice has never really had her ‘thing’ or her style, shows in the way she copies others work and absorbs the interests of the person she’s dating. It’s great she has some work to do thanks to han and the designs she’s made actually look decent and nice, just don’t think she has it in her to come up with these things herself. Could easily make these designs and put them on another weekly planner but instead she will do some random lines and call it a day.

Sorry if I am mistaken but she’s moaning about getting an Eon energy bill cause her smart meter wasn’t working. She’s lived in her house 6 months and has built up £700 “debt” to them. So she’s been under paying by approx £115 per month. She lives in a 3 bed semi so let’s say her energy if accurate readings are taken is around £150pm (same as mine for a 4 bed semi and I also work from home) surely she should have known she wasn’t using only £35 or so per month so how did she not realise she was under paying and the “moderate” readings were wrong. She continues to show her immaturity- again how do you “forget” to transfer money in so FIVE of your major bills bounce and don’t get paid.

Why doesn’t she just like a normal adult accept it’s their fault for not checking if it was working!! Who thinks their electric bill is only £35 for the month!!! How thick is she

Anyone who thinks £35/month energy is normal clearly has been living a very sheltered life at home.
She seems to just have no life experience or even common sense

Sorry if I am mistaken but she’s moaning about getting an Eon energy bill cause her smart meter wasn’t working. She’s lived in her house 6 months and has built up £700 “debt” to them. So she’s been under paying by approx £115 per month. She lives in a 3 bed semi so let’s say her energy if accurate readings are taken is around £150pm (same as mine for a 4 bed semi and I also work from home) surely she should have known she wasn’t using only £35 or so per month so how did she not realise she was under paying and the “moderate” readings were wrong. She continues to show her immaturity- again how do you “forget” to transfer money in so FIVE of your major bills bounce and don’t get paid.
Surprised she didn’t get mummy to call up the energy companies for her.

I don’t think tagging them in an unflattering duck photo Instagram story is going to get them to wipe the £700 bill you owe hun.

Surprised she didn’t get mummy to call up the energy companies for her.

I don’t think tagging them in an unflattering duck photo Instagram story is going to get them to wipe the £700 bill you owe hun.
And why should they wipe a bill for her incompetence!! I moved into my house on my own 2 years ago and have managed to never “forget” to pay a bill

And why should they wipe a bill for her incompetence!! I moved into my house on my own 2 years ago and have managed to never “forget” to pay a bill
Did she forget or does she have no money coming in to pay her half of the bills that she struggled to pull the money together in time? She has no worldly experience because her parents babied her, she's damn near 30 years old and has probably never paid for her own food shop or bills until now.

• Haha
I've just seen that she's closing her shop. All that effort and money spent on setting up her office for well...nothing!
I'm so intrigued as to how she earns enough to pay her bills but I do wish her well.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t have it open and have it as a side project? Do proper work all the time and then have this as your hobby?

Shooting herself in the foot really, how many times has she revamped the Alice Thorpe website now? And that’s what she wants to focus on, connecting things to your name when people are losing interest won’t attract outside attention.