Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he purposefully booked a cruise for them pretending it was his wedding, then pulled out at the last minute and had a nice quiet wedding without them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I don't get is that he was meant to be getting married during a cruise of the Caribbean, and Alice and her parents still went on it. It's like he changed his wedding plans and they were left with just a cruise.
No way!!!!! I had no idea. Thought they just wanted a family holiday. Very very weird

Reactions: 1
What I don't get is that he was meant to be getting married during a cruise of the Caribbean, and Alice and her parents still went on it. It's like he changed his wedding plans and they were left with just a cruise.
They definitely got married on that cruise, you can see on his socials that they did. Maybe they just refused to be in any of the vlogs 🤷🏾

They definitely got married on that cruise, you can see on his socials that they did. Maybe they just refused to be in any of the vlogs 🤷🏾
Ooh interesting. I know originally Alice mentioned she was going on a cruise with her parents for her brothers wedding, then further on down the line it was just going on a cruise with her parents....🤔

Thought she would get rid of all of those shelves in her office now that shes not running the store, although i suppose she needs somewhere to shove and store all her disney and 90's memorabilia crap out of her parents loft. If she was smart she could fill it all with different craft supplies and make videos on trying different techniques and styles etc, but she won't because that would require effort.

In light of all the Elle Darby drama I thought these should be brought back up again: Use of the N word, the R word, homophobic slurs, calling her brother fat, calling other people fat. Lovely, and my favourite, the time she tried to use that she was a vlogger to get into a night club ew.

Some of these were as late as 2013, she would have been 18 at the time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow that’s awful! What an unpleasant person she is.

Sure, it was 10 years ago, but please.

Thought she would get rid of all of those shelves in her office now that shes not running the store, although i suppose she needs somewhere to shove and store all her disney and 90's memorabilia crap out of her parents loft. If she was smart she could fill it all with different craft supplies and make videos on trying different techniques and styles etc, but she won't because that would require effort.

In light of all the Elle Darby drama I thought these should be brought back up again: Use of the N word, the R word, homophobic slurs, calling her brother fat, calling other people fat. Lovely, and my favourite, the time she tried to use that she was a vlogger to get into a night club ew.

Some of these were as late as 2013, she would have been 18 at the time.
Wow can’t believe she hasn’t removed all this

Are the tweets still there? I don’t have Twitter so can’t see
She deleted them all after they were first exposed, i just remembered about this video someone made showing scrolling through them to prove they were real before I knew tattle was a thing, but I can't find any of them any more so she must have done damage control. Unfortunately hardly anyone will care now as shes on the way out anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
so she's got a full time job at a printing firm bc of creative burnout or whatever she said (which is a real thing i know) but it seems like a pretty good excuse for 'i'm not making enough money from youtube or freelance so i needed a real job' which was pretty obvious anyway

Reactions: 5
I hope it works out for her. I did think it was going to be something more dramatic than "I got a job" though.

Reactions: 3
so she's got a full time job at a printing firm bc of creative burnout or whatever she said (which is a real thing i know) but it seems like a pretty good excuse for 'i'm not making enough money from youtube or freelance so i needed a real job' which was pretty obvious anyway
creative burnout😆😆

She's made for this kind of job! Not everyone is cut out to be popular and that's okay. Did find the comment someone made funny about how she took a day off work 'ill' to go home and film a Youtube video funny. Hopefully she sticks with it as I can't see them being happy with her taking a week of mental health days off a month.

430 views on her latest video after 14hrs. Ouch!

It's a shame because I enjoyed her vlogs in the past, but all her design stuff just doesn't interest me.