Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really acts like she's a celebrity and that people are overly interested in who she's dating. People only get interested when you go out of your way to hide it, and the biggest person bringing up old relationships and oversharing is her. Bringing back this gem of a tweet from when she would constantly drag her ex's name through the ringer just to get some views for her dying channel. I hope he's doing good wherever he is now.
Oohhhhhhh I never knew of this

I never knew of that either. Im glad he stood up for himself cause it must be so hard watching your ex slag you off.

I'm still shocked she's buying a house with someone she barely knows. Even if they've been breaking lockdown rules to see him, it's not even a year they've known each other.

Reactions: 6
I never knew of that either. Im glad he stood up for himself cause it must be so hard watching your ex slag you off.

I'm still shocked she's buying a house with someone she barely knows. Even if they've been breaking lockdown rules to see him, it's not even a year they've known each other.
Exactly. Even if they have been breaking lockdown every day to get close, a few sleepovers doesn't get you out of the honeymoon phase. You need the stress of a long holiday to start seeing the cracks, and for Princess Alice to not get her way a few times to see if he can cope with it.

Something else I've noticed is it's very evident when she's got into a new relationship. Her clothing style changes with each new guy, the last guy she was all into indie music too.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Even if they have been breaking lockdown every day to get close, a few sleepovers doesn't get you out of the honeymoon phase. You need the stress of a long holiday to start seeing the cracks, and for Princess Alice to not get her way a few times to see if he can cope with it.

Something else I've noticed is it's very evident when she's got into a new relationship. Her clothing style changes with each new guy, the last guy she was all into indie music too.
I understand people don’t like to rent but before buying a house together most couples have either been together a while and know the ups and downs of the relationship and the other persons annoying habits, lived together in rented first or moved into one of the parents to save. My boyfriend moved in with my family so we could save money rather than rent but we did our own food shop, cooked, did our washing etc to get into the routine of living together and treated our savings like bills. It’s crazy to think she is buying a house with someone she has known less than a year?! So when they reserved they had probably been together about 8 months.

Yeah I totally get people don’t want to “waste” money on rent (I don’t fully agree with that but I know it’s a common thought)
But Buying a house with a partner of less than a year is stupid. Also, they don’t even know how their lives will fit together when covid isn’t a thing, they’ll have different things going on than they do now and that can massively impact relationships.

she seems like she was just desperate to be an adult (or feel like one)

Reactions: 3
Apparently she's making a 'vlog' channel for all her house and home content. She really shot herself in the foot and killed her own career when she had an original vlog channel, then put everything on one channel, then changed the extra channel into a graphic design channel, then changed her main channel into a graphic design channel, and now she's starting a vlog channel again? Should have always kept the two things separate and had the graphic design content for people who actually want it instead of suddenly losing the interest of all your teen fans who only subscribed to see if the uni was any good and what you'd bought from primark that week.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she's making a 'vlog' channel for all her house and home content. She really shot herself in the foot and killed her own career when she had an original vlog channel, then put everything on one channel, then changed the extra channel into a graphic design channel, then changed her main channel into a graphic design channel, and now she's starting a vlog channel again? Should have always kept the two things separate and had the graphic design content for people who actually want it instead of suddenly losing the interest of all your teen fans who only subscribed to see if the uni was any good and what you'd bought from primark that week.
I used to enjoy your vlog channel. She really did a bad thing getting rid of that. Her views are so low I don’t get why she posts

How do you know this? Has he got married if actually disowned his family?
I reckon it's something to do with the dad. She has an older sister from her dad who is never in the picture, has children etc but is never mentioned / shown or seems to ever be there for major family events. Odd.

Reactions: 2
The dad is always princess Alice. I remember years ago she did a vlog at her sisters wedding she had a few kids then probes more now

Reactions: 1
I've never seen someone who claims to do so much work and be a hard working girl boss have so little to show for it... seriously?
- 1 low quality video a week (if she's not taken the week off because she deserves it)
- 1 new crappy product a month which, let's be honest, is just another weekly planner

Where's the result of all this hard work she's doing..?

Reactions: 2
I've never seen someone who claims to do so much work and be a hard working girl boss have so little to show for it... seriously?
- 1 low quality video a week (if she's not taken the week off because she deserves it)
- 1 new crappy product a month which, let's be honest, is just another weekly planner

Where's the result of all this hard work she's doing..?
I’m more confused how that’s going to pay a mortgage.
Unless her boyfriend earns a good salary I don’t know how she got approved for a mortgage with her income

Reactions: 1
I think the majority of her work will be freelance work on the side eg picking up briefs for companies who need a graphic designer to pick up some work for them. I’m a GD with a full time job but earn about an extra £400-£500 a month in freelance work I do in the evenings and weekends. I think she just doesn’t like to talk about it because she doesn’t want to admit her YouTube and shop don’t do all that well

Reactions: 4
Her graphic design is really basic though, it's formulaic with no creativity in there at all. There's no pull, so these "launches" are all shite and making her feck all, unless she's just pimping herself out on fiverr, which is totally her level.