Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she been with her bf? It's a big jump to buy a house with someone you can't have even spent much time with in the past year due to Covid rules and living apart.

Reactions: 3
How long has she been with her bf? It's a big jump to buy a house with someone you can't have even spent much time with in the past year due to Covid rules and living apart.
my exact thoughts. I feel like it must be around a year or less.

just because you have the money to buy a house doesn’t always mean you should... especially so quickly with a partner. It’s a huge legal commitment

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ, the girl couldn’t even move out in her own yet is buying a house with a lad she’s been with for less than a year? That seems really ill thought out

As much as she probably would like to claim she could, I doubt she could actually afford to buy the house by herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does seem very rushed though, she was with that other guy towards the end of 2019 so the longest she’s been with the new boy is about a year. She must have been either breaking lockdown to see him or they have moved very quickly. A house is a big commitment!

Influencers like Alice really need a reality check. She wouldn’t survive doing a “normal” job working from someone else
F818C668-B1F4-469B-AE6B-E845D434F606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These influencers say stuff like that but then still earn enough money to buy a house. Frustrates me so much knowing I work so hard to earn less money

These influencers say stuff like that but then still earn enough money to buy a house. Frustrates me so much knowing I work so hard to earn less money
Many do and it’s so frustrating but I don’t think Alice earns as much as she’d like people to think. She doesn’t get many views on YouTube so must rely heavily on the few ADs she does and freelance graphic work. I think she’s bought a new build so she can do Help to Buy so she only needs a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. She lives in an affordable area too. I think she’s relying on the boyfriends income too which is why they have rushed to buy together so quickly. If I’d only been in a relationship for a year and wanted to buy and could afford to - I’d buy myself and say he could buy in at a later date if he wanted to and we were still together 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t beat yourself up. You know you work hard and I don’t think the influencer culture will be around forever - who will be interested in the majority of these people when they are 40?!

She’s not even on companies house? Unless I’m being an idiot and can’t find it?

So she met ber boyfriend last June and they're already buying a house together. Wow. & I love that she said on Instagram that they've had "long sleepovers" together so they're confident it will work. I wish her well....🙄

Reactions: 5
Buying a house after less than a year together (especially during a pandemic) is a recipe for disaster. It’ll end in tears 100%. She said they’d protected themselves with legal documents which is a thing but it’ll still be a nightmare if they breakup and have to sell the house

So she’s openly admitting that she broke lockdown all of last year to have sleepovers with her new boyfriend? Either you’re breaking the law or you’re moving too fast because we’ve been in a lockdown since June and have barely had any time to get to know anyone in person. Even without a pandemic, the first year of seeing someone even every single day is the honey moon phase and I don’t think she’s ever got past longer than that.
Also I stand corrected, guess he’s not a guy from the printing company, but if he’s got some professional job he’s probably fronting a lot of the purchase. Poor guys in for a shock with princess alice, fell out with every person she lived with at uni (besides the yes men like jaddles lol) and bosses her parents around.

So she’s openly admitting that she broke lockdown all of last year to have sleepovers with her new boyfriend? Either you’re breaking the law or you’re moving too fast because we’ve been in a lockdown since June and have barely had any time to get to know anyone in person. Even without a pandemic, the first year of seeing someone even every single day is the honey moon phase and I don’t think she’s ever got past longer than that.
Also I stand corrected, guess he’s not a guy from the printing company, but if he’s got some professional job he’s probably fronting a lot of the purchase. Poor guys in for a shock with princess alice, fell out with every person she lived with at uni (besides the yes men like jaddles lol) and bosses her parents around.
And the north east was in the harshest tiers so we were banned from mixing most of last year too! (Doncaster was included in most of this too)

Not sure why her parents are advising her to be a little more sensible. She hasn’t even known him, never mind been with him for a year and they are buying a house. She’s been in two other relationships she’s publicly discussed for this amount of time where she was happy and then it’s broken down later. She’s rushing into it but won’t admit that because it’s clearly still the honeymoon stage. I don’t think she could afford to do it herself and wouldn’t have been accepted for a mortgage on her own and since he has “such a professional job” I think it’s fair to say he will be fronting a lot of the cost. Even if they are going 50/50 on deposit or whatever, it will be his income that gives the security for them to have been approved

Not sure why her parents are advising her to be a little more sensible. She hasn’t even known him, never mind been with him for a year and they are buying a house. She’s been in two other relationships she’s publicly discussed for this amount of time where she was happy and then it’s broken down later. She’s rushing into it but won’t admit that because it’s clearly still the honeymoon stage. I don’t think she could afford to do it herself and wouldn’t have been accepted for a mortgage on her own and since he has “such a professional job” I think it’s fair to say he will be fronting a lot of the cost. Even if they are going 50/50 on deposit or whatever, it will be his income that gives the security for them to have been approved
I reckon she could, she will have barely paid any rent, will have earnt a lot since she left uni and parts of Doncaster aren’t that expensive. So I think she could have gone by herself and maybe she is and he’s moving in with her? But they’re saying they’re doing it together? I haven’t watched her video so I don’t know if she’s said that already

she’s had 2 failed relationships I don’t think she is doing the right now buying a house so quickly on

Reactions: 2
She’s asking for anyone in Doncaster who does snagging, Alice hun, if you’re moving into a new build, they company do that for you! It takes 6 months for everything to settle! You need to chill!

Last time I saw this girl she had a different boyfriend I think 🤣 did they break up? 😂

She really acts like she's a celebrity and that people are overly interested in who she's dating. People only get interested when you go out of your way to hide it, and the biggest person bringing up old relationships and oversharing is her. Bringing back this gem of a tweet from when she would constantly drag her ex's name through the ringer just to get some views for her dying channel. I hope he's doing good wherever he is now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6