Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Omg the never ending sniffing! I can’t deal with the sniffing!

And different ride jackets are different prices, so fucking what? Don’t need a rolling commentary on how it’s all different prices because it’s fucking irrelevant!

Reactions: 1

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
They said it was a surprise for the child. Not sure when it was booked but I am shocked that they are paying for Port Orleans at the same time as the deluxe resorts!

they’re moaning now they didn’t get late check out at AKL

edit- they somehow got late checkout now. Must’ve complained about that too. Now saying AKL is the WORST club level they’ve ever experienced since there was no plates and they ran out of carrots.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I wonder how they’re getting on with the storm… is it as bad in NYC as upstate?
I'm about an hour northeast of NYC, it was just rain and wind but in the single digits (the feel like was below zero for a few days where I am). Even though we escaped the snow it's been miserably cold and gray. I can't imagine they enjoyed walking around NYC because the wind whips down some of those streets. They would have been much better off doing the NYC/Washington DC trip in the Spring when everything is in bloom, Central Park is wonderful in the Spring & Summer. I also wonder how much is open in DC, since it's basically a government town and shuts down until after the new year

Last edited:

will.i.am

On a previous video they said they were sharing a 2 bed suite with his family but they can’t video because his mum “doesn’t like all that” or words to that affect. His mum and dad are in one room, the ohanas and missus in the other room and his brother on the sofa…. Nightmare set up for me!!!
Ah, so that's how they can afford all these trips. They live rent free lol

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Just watched the “honest review of crooked spoon” at Alton Towers- it cuts off halfway through the breakfast scene 🤣🤣apparently in the savoury section you can get croissants, pain au Chocolat and blueberry muffins. Who knew.
---
Needs an access pass at Gullivers World but you can’t use it on Togo Towers - so she’s fine to line up in the big line to ride it. Grifting bitch.
Did you see the names of any Patreons who are going to get a mention? I can’t bring myself to go and have a look

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I'm watching the Grand Floridian suite tour. Did they say how they got upgraded? Was it compo face moaning or a random sprinkle of pixie dust?!

Also, lol the view count for this vid is 170 (half those viewers are probably tattlers)!
I think because they complained to multiple managers the day before

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I also love in this one…club level is amazing, the staff have been great, the snacks are brilliant……fast forward to the end….it’s shit, the snack are rubbish, the service was rubbish we wouldn’t come back! All because he couldn’t get some carrots! Brilliant! It’s actually turning quite comical now!
Hilarious wasn’t it!? Can’t wait for the next one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Why was every gingerbread man related thing a “gin gin” as well?!? 😂

Knappily school of budgeting as well; £100 for an inflatable igloo isn’t too bad, but buying more than one soup and sandwich between 3 of them is expensive. How do these people function?!?

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’m just watching it now 😂 If filming causes such social anxiety, I have a very simple solution; don’t do it. Not as if they’re forced or even providing a public service 😂
They’ll be right onto the Radisson complaining that they were told not to film in what they believe to be a public area (that clearly isn’t a public space at all). Wonder if whoever is in charge of Radisson will be as accommodating as his BFF Josh? 😂

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
You'll have to fill me in on what Mrs Fuckface was trying to explain.

I watched the Aspire lounge tour (twice!) looking for what she was describing but her camera work gives me motion sickness. I also cannot for the life of me ever hear or understand what they are saying. I feel like their audio is equivalent to when you get a butt dialled call from your partner at work. You know who's calling you and you know generally the context of the conversation you can hear, but you can't quite make it all out.

Honestly, their content is so piss poor, why would I even care to try to decipher it. And that's just for Mrs Fuckface! When Mr Fuckface comes on with his mouth full of rocks, it's game over. I think he's speaking English, but I can't be sure! I have no chance of understanding one thing that he mumbles. All I can think is that a team of people have this idiot as a leader. Lord help them all!
So true 🤣🤣🤣 and lord help the kids that Mrs Fuckface is ‘educating’.