Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
It’s 3 minutes long and just a light show so I wasn’t going to watch it but holy fuck Mrs Fuckface singing along to Elton John songs and not knowing any words is fucking hilarious 😂😂😂

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oh they used DAS with their Genie+ as well. A few times they mention if a queue was DAS or Genie+ in the early videos. Looks as though they did all the very popular rides on each system to essentially get 2 Lightening Lanes during those early days.

Tabitha

VIP Member
That store seems well dodgy. £150 for a Loungefly backpack, £40 for Minnie ears, £40 for a pop socket. Bloody scalpers.
6DFC6DC7-778C-4D17-978F-36D90EA8B01C.jpeg

oh god it’s hideous!! Hahaha. But it’s exactly what I’d expect her to love.
And then they sit at afternoon tea complaining like they are royalty.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Does anyone have a perfect view of the fireworks? There’s maybe 1 row of people / vip viewing that has it perfect, but everyone else just gets on with it. Not Princess Laura though!

will.i.am

They will definitely be bankrupt.

Probably gone all out on the credit card to afford a month long stay at WDW and eat like kings.

My guess is they are relying on their Klarna for the next trip.

I will be surprised if they go on any future trips.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Hahaha brilliant! If I didn’t live so close to the airport I’d consider staying there! Unlike Mr Fuckface I’d rather save £200 and stay in my own bed because it’s 35 minutes door to door in the car so even in traffic it never takes more than 2 hours to get there (and that’s diverting onto 2 different motorways and going all the way around Manchester!)

It wasn't a thing there though. They were offered more sandwiches but extra cakes weren't part of the deal. The asked anyway.

Just watched the steakhouse moan and I whilst I do agree the main courses didn't look great, I'm not sure what they expected from a cheap steak and also, why did he look like Jocky Wilson after and all-night session?
Ohh if it was explained to them beforehand then fair 😅

I realised the other day they call her that because her initials are MRS. Another classic safeguarding fail from the pair who think showing the kid in her full netball kit, school logo and all, is a good idea.
Nahhhhh it’s just a common thing people call their kid! Not as often as they do, but it’s not unusual

Mutley98

VIP Member
The steakhouse one where they slag off the restaurant, to be fair it didn’t look great but I was more shocked at the state of them, he looked like he crawled off the sofa

I hate saying it but the child is starting to moan and critique as well

Mutley98

VIP Member
I feel bad saying this as 50- 70k is obviously a lot of money to a lot of people but surely that is nowhere near enough to keep the Fuckfaces in all these trips and cover all their other living costs without getting into debt?

How much do we reckon that month in Florida alone cost them? Considering they stayed in some expensive hotels at club level etc it must have cost a fortune. Even their airport hotel was "executive level" (Mrs Fuckface might have mentioned it)
I just had a look and one night in august at GF club level is over a grand and from £900 at the poly 😯

Nadurath

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet, but they have an Alton Towers video titled how they managed to do every ride (or words to that effect). I’m going to hazard a guess the answer is Alton Tower’s DAS equivalent? Figure if they’re doing it at Universal and Disney that they’ll absolutely abuse any UK theme park, and probably with more entitlement!

I’m not saying nobody else is ever called missus, I’m saying they do it because it’s literally the kids initials.

It’s not a Northern thing to call a kid missus. I’m originally from Liverpool and now live round the corner from these twats. It’s not even a common thing for Warrington.
Okay 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haaaaa they posted it a month ago to try and get to 2k subs to give away a lounge fly … they ain’t there yet 🤣🤣

That one ground my gears the sense of entitlement was off the scale. They wanted instant access. Scrounging fuckers.

Moaning about Covid restrictions in New York last year because their kid is speshul

7 NIGHTS IN NEW YORK PREMIUM ECONOMY FOR XMAS???? Is he a drug dealer or wtf am I missing????

God the moaning in this one is OFF THE SCALE

Can someone make the numbers make sense? He’s a customer service dude with a wife who works part time. They moan about the price of everything. How can they afford this after a month in Florida larking it up in cuntcierge? I have a good job and earn around 70k but I can only afford a fortnight in Florida every two years?

These cunts are doing 7 nights in New York 2 nights in Washington on expensive flights on top of a month in Florida.
I can’t figure it out!