O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just a bit of me, wow, wow, wow, wow! Like You could either wear this on the beach or ....
Out for dinnahhhh
I refuse to believe she recorded herself saying that absolute load of vague trash, proof watched it and thought ah yeah, this is it, advert-worthy content guys. I lost at least 4 braincells listening to her stutter. Painful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m curious to see what they’ll both look like in their forties..
I’d imagine like this considering the amount of smoking, drinking, poor eating, tanning, and lack of exercise they do

Like this...yano cos shes gonna be a cool mom with her deflated natural lips and leather skin
HAHA I thought the same thing. I hadn’t seen your post! Didn’t mean to copy - great minds think alike 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family
What about the o donnell family? Why are they rich?

Sorry if I’m late to the party but I was just shopping on ASOS and thought I’d had a nosey at the odolls collection.. THE PRICES 😩😩 I think they are trying to be in the same league as OhPolly and other similar brands, but that’s a well known established brand (and doesn’t plaster ‘oh polly’ across the front of everything). This just looks like merch to me?! I can’t understand how they’ve come up with these prices when - correct me if I’m wrong - haven’t even done Collabs/clothing lines with brands i.e Missguided, ASOS, plt? Don’t get me wrong a handful of pieces are okay but even then the logo let’s it down.
To make it even better they copied the logo off another brand 😂😂😂😂😭

Reactions: 6
Daisey has uploaded recent tik toks to their account and in that time Ellie’s second couples video is gone😂😂😂 BITTER DAISEY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I live in Manchester and before covid would visit Selfridges in Trafford Centre often, it’s not unusual to see small pop ups of small businesses but they usually last 6 months then are changed. Selfridges are just happy to get the extra rent money to help with the extortionate TC Fees😂😂😂 Personally don’t think it’s anything to shout about getting stocked there, even if you go on their website they stock hundredsssssss of tiny businesses

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.