O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why literally she doesn’t drive ?
I thought both of the girls have cars and drive ?
also I noticed Ellie is more passionate about their brand , Daisey looks like it’s a choir really .

Reactions: 5
Daisey is literally lazy as duck, for a young girl, she’s mad lazy😂

For someone who has the opportunity and money to be able to do big things, you’d think she’d at least try to get some qualifications or a degree. I cannot imagine being this age without any degree/qualification/work experience🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

For someone who has the opportunity and money to be able to do big things, you’d think she’d at least try to get some qualifications or a degree. I cannot imagine being this age without any degree/qualification/work experience🙈
100%!!

This pretend influencer lifestyle won't last forever. She's got zero brain cells, substance and ambition 😂

Reactions: 22
100%!!

This pretend influencer lifestyle won't last forever. She's got zero brain cells, substance and ambition 😂
Remember when the big thing was being “Facebook famous”? Look how long that lasted and now it’s died out, same will happen to Instagram influencers and there will be a small handful who will move onto still being relevant on whichever new platform (people like Molly Mae who lots of people actually like). Daisey & Ellie will be long gone, their merch range is already failing, then what Dais me gal???

Reactions: 21
I was thinking that. They’re just fizzle into irrelevance, haven’t got enough about them to maintain a following for the next 5+ years

Reactions: 14
Remember when the big thing was being “Facebook famous”? Look how long that lasted and now it’s died out, same will happen to Instagram influencers and there will be a small handful who will move onto still being relevant on whichever new platform (people like Molly Mae who lots of people actually like). Daisey & Ellie will be long gone, their merch range is already failing, then what Dais me gal???
She ain't avin it me gal

She'll desperately cling on to this made up lifestyle. She literally buys her followers she isn't even a real influencer 😂

Sophie Hermann has half the followers Daisey does and still gets double the amount of likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope Instagram is gonna do an account clean up soon, it’s due, they do it every so often where they delete fake accounts and you see some influencers’ followers go from like 800k to 400k😂 Get ready for it Dais 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll just go for a rich guy and become the tragic ‘soccer mom’ housewife she dreams to be, she’ll spend her free time shopping, getting Botox and photoshopping her vain selfies. She’ll pop a few kids out and use them for insta content and then raise them to be just as lazy and unambitious as her.
I know we joke about her desperately trying to convince us/herself that she loves her life but in reality it must be so empty and horrible having literally no purpose in life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Right?! Obviously she’s not convincing us, and she can barely convince herself 😂

I thought the same thing! As if Louis Vuitton is going to put tacky plastic on its hardware. I have a Louis Vuitton bag as well and the dust bag is in pristine condition - 2 years later. That one, considering it’s only just been unboxed, looks rough as hell. Everything about the brand is so carefully curated down to the smallest detail. Like duck they would let a ratty bag out of their store

Absolutely!!! What it should look like vs what she got

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope Instagram is gonna do an account clean up soon, it’s due, they do it every so often where they delete fake accounts and you see some influencers’ followers go from like 800k to 400k😂 Get ready for it Dais 😂
Do they really do a clean up ?!

Reactions: 4
I can already feel the non-relevant influencer social media trend dying out anyway, even Instagram is trying to help phase them out I think and keep all the better celebrities at the focus of the platform. Over the last year Instagram have introduced a lot of new features that make it harder for people to get interactions (the less relevant people anyway), like have you noticed how many irrelevant Z list influencers are posting stuff like “guys Instagram are stopping us getting our pictures out there, please always like, share and even click the SAVE option to help spread my content”. It’s because Instagram doesn’t want irrelevant, fake annoying ass chavs to be the face of their brand😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can already feel the non-relevant influencer social media trend dying out anyway, even Instagram is trying to help phase them out I think and keep all the better celebrities at the focus of the platform. Over the last year Instagram have introduced a lot of new features that make it harder for people to get interactions (the less relevant people anyway), like have you noticed how many irrelevant Z list influencers are posting stuff like “guys Instagram are stopping us getting our pictures out there, please always like, share and even click the SAVE option to help spread my content”. It’s because Instagram doesn’t want irrelevant, fake annoying ass chavs to be the face of their brand😂
amazing maybe now they’ll all get a real Job and live in the real world 😂😂 I do think the pandemic did have at least one positive effect and that was showing everyone who these self centred, attention seeking clowns really are!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not about Daisey being home from Dubai for a few days and doing a bit of posing work and all of a sudden she thinks she’s a tired hardworking goal getter😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This! She was born into privilege and literally uses it to do duck all meaningful. While there are other people out there who started from the bottom and worked hard to get to where they are.

• Heart
Anyone else see her story in the hideous white dress where she says she loves the missing part here.. dozey hun its called a cutout detail. Of course you know that as a fashunnn influenerrrr

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.