O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20210224_215828.jpg

Just realized I have been blocked.
She put up a question box over the weekend and i asked how she continues to carry on the way she does with all the online abuse she gets ? Her blocked list must be higher than her real followers at this stage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 453546

Just realized I have been blocked.
She put up a question box over the weekend and i asked how she continues to carry on the way she does with all the online abuse she gets ? Her blocked list must be higher than her real followers at this stage.
I’ve been blocked by both for years for calling them out for lying about their boob and nose job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fashion influencer life going well for you then Dozey? Yes I can see it now at London Fashion Week, “I’ve done Prada and Gucci this year”

“yeah well I’ve done Mr T’s takeaway in Leeds”

04756059-1371-40D5-B025-7BC79D12F82C.jpeg

• Haha
Why does Roxy look like she stinks of tit all the time and needs a hot bath??????

Daisey looks the same, a pure scruff ball that looks too smell of piss, Ellie in my opinion is the only one that actually looks clean most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Busted at the market again! I’m soooooooo embarrassed of Daiseys video of the collar for the poor dog. Fake LV !! Louis Vuitton NEVER puts plastic on its hardware and certainly DOES NOT have frayed tatty edged dust bags! But you’d know that right Daisey? Showing us an unboxing like you’ve bought it for real- I’ve probably got more real LV than you. You’re as plastic and fake as your bags
Late to reply but that dust bag is the exact same as DH Gate - the Chinese company that sell fakes. That’ll of cost her £10 max

Why does Roxy look like she stinks of tit all the time and needs a hot bath??????

Daisey looks the same, a pure scruff ball that looks too smell of piss, Ellie in my opinion is the only one that actually looks clean most of the time
I know what you mean. I wish Roxy would scrub her face clean, she’s so much prettier without massive brows and the amount of make up she puts on

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Probably why she always puts up ‘fresh out the shower’ stories because we always comment on her stinky foof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another hand comment 😄
I dont know why the hand has freaked me out so much??? I feel really disturbed by it. Like you know how some people hate feet, her hands gives me that feeling 😂
She just looks like she smells of bad cheese 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fingers on this. Between her and TZ’s hand earlier this week I have fully lost my mind 😂 horrid
No offence to anyone who’s old but looks like one of them old women’s hands who wedding rings have been welded onto their fat fingers over the years & they can’t take it off 😂. Rings on chubby fingers give me anxiety , I hate that feeling when you can’t get a ring off . I feel that just by looking at this picture

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone who makes their life out to be so amazingly perfect you would have thought she at least hid her gammy missing acrylic on her latest photo...classy as always 🙃
E4C245F5-E341-4D17-975D-8EDEDC3144C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ewwwwww I bet she regrets having so much lip filler now, imagine these wrinkly things coming at you🤢 remember when she tried to play off that she’s had hardly any lip filler😂 No Daisey, this is the result of having them overfilled, they look so manky🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Ewwwwww I bet she regrets having so much lip filler now, imagine these wrinkly things coming at you🤢 remember when she tried to play off that she’s had hardly any lip filler😂 No Daisey, this is the result of having them overfilled, they look so manky🤢
Ohhhh dear that looks like a correction will be required if that’s even a thing. Poor girl started her filler journey SO young, clearly had no idea it would have such an impact on her face and leave her with permanent changes. I wish people would take these risks a bit more seriously or even did a bit more research before just jumping at the needle. I honestly doubt even at such a young age she would have chosen to overfill her lips if she’d known she will end up looking like this in just a few years time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.