O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BuT I aM NaTuRalLy CUrvED !

Seriously darling ? Take a photoshop lesson group with Leigh. not a good look hun xx
She’s absolutely not you can see in her off guard photos, some holiday photos where she’s not posing or even just posing badly. Not to mention videos.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just the shape of your body. Being an influencer she should really be influencing all these young girls who aspire to be her to actually accept their bodies lol

Reactions: 16
She’s absolutely not you can see in her off guard photos, some holiday photos where she’s not posing or even just posing badly. Not to mention videos.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just the shape of your body. Being an influencer she should really be influencing all these young girls who aspire to be her to actually accept their bodies lol
I mentioned before that her build is narrow, which is why her weight gain looks so drastic to us. I actually love the narrow build look. I know that’s not popular in today’s world with the instamodels and their crazy curves. I agree, I wish she would embrace her natural look more. She’s not built to be curvy, and that’s okay! Everyone is beautiful in their own way, right Daisey?

Reactions: 15
I'm honestly worried for me gal Daisey considering how high she has those shorts reefed up her fairy when she's out and about (and when gymming?). She'd want a Canesten sponsorship with the amount of yeast infections she must get
This is exactly what I was going to say! God if I wore those I’d be scratching my vag all night, not posing for photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what I was going to say! God if I wore those I’d be scratching my vag all night, not posing for photos 😂
I feel like we definitely know she doesn’t wash them straight after either cos we see her re-wearing the same shorts the next day, so she’s basically wearing shorts that have previously been sat up her vag..crusty..the bacteria..the smell..🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course she couldn’t continue to defend herself and went straight for the block button, what a pussycat😂

I literally KNEW she would do this, fly back to the UK and act like she’s in it together with everyone else who have had to endure this tit show, jumping on the bandwagon to try and fit in. LOVE THAT FOR U DAIS ME GAL 🤣
ewwww she is so grim. Nasty piece of work. It’s a shame she’s not a real influencer and has no actual real online presence otherwise she’d get rinsed for it like Madison Sarah did, then apologised for... then did again 🤦‍♀️ (Her thread is absolutely popping off after she went to a house party for the second time if you wanted a bit of light reading tonight!!)

shows she’s actually quite the nobody since nobody cares about her breaking every rule lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she couldn’t continue to defend herself and went straight for the block button, what a pussycat😂

I literally KNEW she would do this, fly back to the UK and act like she’s in it together with everyone else who have had to endure this tit show, jumping on the bandwagon to try and fit in. LOVE THAT FOR U DAIS ME GAL 🤣
HOWLING 😂😭💀 Calling it like it is, and the absolute sass to boot 🙌🏼 Amazing job

Seriously, Daisey. Get a grip. No one actually believes you love your life, because if you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to emulate everyone else’s. You also wouldn’t be trying to prove to everyone how much you love your life. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Looking like the absolute airhead people call you out to be. You weren’t working in Dubai. You simply didn’t want to be restricted by the more extreme lockdown rules in the UK. Everything you do only shows what a selfish loser you are. We’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again. Work on yourself. If enough people are calling you out for something, it’s probably true. No jealousy here. If you were a better person, maybe you wouldn’t have to buy your following

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

You are my new hero and i want to follow you on instagram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HOWLING 😂😭💀 Calling it like it is, and the absolute sass to boot 🙌🏼 Amazing job

Seriously, Daisey. Get a grip. No one actually believes you love your life, because if you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to emulate everyone else’s. You also wouldn’t be trying to prove to everyone how much you love your life. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Looking like the absolute airhead people call you out to be. You weren’t working in Dubai. You simply didn’t want to be restricted by the more extreme lockdown rules in the UK. Everything you do only shows what a selfish loser you are. We’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again. Work on yourself. If enough people are calling you out for something, it’s probably true. No jealousy here. If you were a better person, maybe you wouldn’t have to buy your following
She LITERALLY had to tell me she loves her life TWICE, you know, to TRY to convince me😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Busted at the market again! I’m soooooooo embarrassed of Daiseys video of the collar for the poor dog. Fake LV !! Louis Vuitton NEVER puts plastic on its hardware and certainly DOES NOT have frayed tatty edged dust bags! But you’d know that right Daisey? Showing us an unboxing like you’ve bought it for real- I’ve probably got more real LV than you. You’re as plastic and fake as your bags

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She LITERALLY had to tell me she loves her life TWICE, you know, to TRY to convince me😂😂
Right?! Obviously she’s not convincing us, and she can barely convince herself 😂

Busted at the market again! I’m soooooooo embarrassed of Daiseys video of the collar for the poor dog. Fake LV !! Louis Vuitton NEVER puts plastic on its hardware and certainly DOES NOT have frayed tatty edged dust bags! But you’d know that right Daisey? Showing us an unboxing like you’ve bought it for real- I’ve probably got more real LV than you. You’re as plastic and fake as your bags
I thought the same thing! As if Louis Vuitton is going to put tacky plastic on its hardware. I have a Louis Vuitton bag as well and the dust bag is in pristine condition - 2 years later. That one, considering it’s only just been unboxed, looks rough as hell. Everything about the brand is so carefully curated down to the smallest detail. Like duck they would let a ratty bag out of their store

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget though, she loves her life 😉

Her empty, fake, all for-the-gram life ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.