O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think im going to start reading this thread from the beginning because its so funny and count how many different boyfriends these two have had since the first thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cant stand lauren goodger but atleast she listened to the video, didn't take it as attack on influencers. Her response compared to deluded daiseys🤪
Not a fan of Lauren either, however her response here is amazing. She is not saying, “woe is me” and crying about it or making herself out to be a victim like Daisey did with her story. She’s fully acknowledging that with the elevated platform that influencers have there is a responsibility to set a good example to your followers.

That’s the issue with Ellie and Daisey - they’re small minded people. Instead of taking criticism and using it to reflect inward, asking themselves if there may be any truth to it, they carry on like they can do no wrong. I understand they receive criticism at a higher rate due to having more followers than the average person (even without the bots), and I’m sure that doesn’t feel nice. They think an “I don’t give a duck” attitude is strength. I don’t think they realise the amount of inner strength and intelligence it takes for a person to admit they aren’t perfect, take constructive criticism, and make changes. Even bigger if you can swallow your pride and THANK the person giving the criticism. People, no matter who they are, are imperfect and flawed. That’s human nature. However, we have the ability to continually grow as individuals and make ourselves better. When you think you’ve got nothing to improve upon, that’s when you’ve truly failed at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she look so different atm or is it just me?!
I think it’s just because she’s gained weight, you can see it on her stomach when she’s in other people’s videos/pictures (cos she can’t edit them) plus she’s mentioned few times she’s gained weight and is on a diet

I’m thinking that’s why she’s started wearing butt pads too, cos her tummy isn’t as flat anymore so she’s trying hard to make her bum look bigger in proportion, but it just looks obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not a fan of Lauren either, however her response here is amazing. She is not saying, “woe is me” and crying about it or making herself out to be a victim like Daisey did with her story. She’s fully acknowledging that with the elevated platform that influencers have there is a responsibility to set a good example to your followers.

That’s the issue with Ellie and Daisey - they’re small minded people. Instead of taking criticism and using it to reflect inward, asking themselves if there may be any truth to it, they carry on like they can do no wrong. I understand they receive criticism at a higher rate due to having more followers than the average person (even without the bots), and I’m sure that doesn’t feel nice. They think an “I don’t give a duck” attitude is strength. I don’t think they realise the amount of inner strength and intelligence it takes for a person to admit they aren’t perfect, take constructive criticism, and make changes. Even bigger if you can swallow your pride and THANK the person giving the criticism. People, no matter who they are, are imperfect and flawed. That’s human nature. However, we have the ability to continually grow as individuals and make ourselves better. When you think you’ve got nothing to improve upon, that’s when you’ve truly failed at life.
Exactly, imo if someone is an influencer they should use their platform to try and make a positive contribution to the world. It’s a shame that the majority of them seem to be the most self-absorbed narcissists who use it to make their life one long continuous holiday (getting paid to stay at luxury hotels, getting paid just to take photos of free stuff they’re sent, etc.) while acting like they’re above the ordinary person. You literally have a better life being one of these “influencers” than being royalty!

Reactions: 9
They both just scream spoiled brats. They can’t handle any criticism..as grown women. Instead of reading something and opening their eyes, acknowledging and taking things on board, then improving their outlook.. instead they go into instant defence mode and try to play a victim.. maturity levels: -100

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They both just scream spoiled brats. They can’t handle any criticism..as grown women. Instead of reading something and opening their eyes, acknowledging and taking things on board, then improving their outlook.. instead they go into instant defence mode and try to play a victim.. maturity levels: -100
Even when it’s spelled out to them, they still don’t get it. I wonder if they do know deep down but refuse to admit to it, or if they’re just really that thick.

Even when it’s spelled out to them, they still don’t get it. I wonder if they do know deep down but refuse to admit to it, or if they’re just really that thick.
I have a feeling that they were raised with really defensive morals, I understand as a parent you raise your child to defend themselves, don’t listen to bullies etc. But I feel like their parents raised them with a mindset to defend themselves the minute anyone says ANYTHING different to their beliefs, it’s really bad. They wouldn’t survive in the real world with a proper job, the minute someone above them tells them what to do that’s it, they’d explode..quite funny really, would love to see it😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling that they were raised with really defensive morals, I understand as a parent you raise your child to defend themselves, don’t listen to bullies etc. But I feel like their parents raised them with a mindset to defend themselves the minute anyone says ANYTHING different to their beliefs, it’s really bad. They wouldn’t survive in the real world with a proper job, the minute someone above them tells them what to do that’s it, they’d explode..quite funny really, would love to see it😂
Completely agree! I think that’s definitely the case with how they were raised. And yeah honestly, if they somehow lost everything and had to live in the real world, they would struggle. Especially now that they’re so used to the Instagram life and glamour, it’d be a shock to the system for them to live in the shoes of an ordinary person.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I was just shopping on ASOS and thought I’d had a nosey at the odolls collection.. THE PRICES 😩😩 I think they are trying to be in the same league as OhPolly and other similar brands, but that’s a well known established brand (and doesn’t plaster ‘oh polly’ across the front of everything). This just looks like merch to me?! I can’t understand how they’ve come up with these prices when - correct me if I’m wrong - haven’t even done Collabs/clothing lines with brands i.e Missguided, ASOS, plt? Don’t get me wrong a handful of pieces are okay but even then the logo let’s it down.

Reactions: 13
Once again her now outfit video contains “outfits” that consist of 1 piece (I think I saw 2 at the most)😂 That’s not an outfit Daisey Hun..

I think she seems to think that’s all a fashion influencer does, buys a piece of clothing then wears it instead of styling it, Daisey Hun, people can see the pieces of clothing being modelled like you do it on the actual website they buy it from. You’re not adding anything extra to the clothes..what a flop😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again her now outfit video contains “outfits” that consist of 1 piece (I think I saw 2 at the most)😂 That’s not an outfit Daisey Hun..

I think she seems to think that’s all a fashion influencer does, buys a piece of clothing then wears it instead of styling it, Daisey Hun, people can see the pieces of clothing being modelled like you do it on the actual website they buy it from. You’re not adding anything extra to the clothes..what a flop😂
if anything she’s making those flammable pieces look worse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.