O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how quickly Daisey normally deletes negative comments, I was quite surprised to find these gems on one of her ridiculous reels. I do love how all the negative comments have the most likes 😂

F97124FA-8E22-49AB-BC23-426E6C83605D.jpeg

FBE00E19-3C7B-4066-8E87-205416F1B388.jpeg

160842DB-B8F1-4D34-A09D-445AB86FC67D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Daisey is obviously trying to prove she’s a fAsHIoN InFluEnSeR still by this vid. The thing is, she’s still not influencing anyone, we were all in lockdown in winter whilst she galavanted round Dubai in barely anything. So out of touch.

389EC5C2-43C5-4A54-8EA8-2DB694B86137.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
‘iM a FaShIoN iNfLuEnCeR’

ok Daisey... let us know when all the people uve inflenced fashion upon start wearing their knickers over the top of a stinky bodysuit that goes right up their flaps... I’ll wait

what does she actually mean by this post anyway? Like it’s not justifying you being fake just because you’re a ‘fashion influencer’.... you’re still just ask fake even if you don’t want to influence it?🤣🤣🤣

deserve all the stick you get babe 😘

712F8129-EEC2-4850-83DE-60100C8EBA99.jpeg
90A9F591-8EC6-4882-8A12-EB01A01E8279.jpeg
6FAE27B5-D252-47C9-A656-37852500960D.jpeg
58C78331-A830-4C9C-8B1A-ED8007438E57.jpeg
6D480C7F-C5F8-425B-89A5-B59A533C74A5.jpeg
E1E9DAB2-5779-4292-8F4A-B67A9E17DB0E.jpeg
0AA7CD3A-33A3-4093-83B8-A0C93F761274.jpeg
713181E6-903B-4284-9F75-24C8002F4EEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

ok Daisey... let us know when all the people uve inflenced fashion upon start wearing their knickers over the top of a stinky bodysuit that goes right up their flaps... I’ll wait

what does she actually mean by this post anyway? Like it’s not justifying you being fake just because you’re a ‘fashion influencer’.... you’re still just ask fake even if you don’t want to influence it?🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 449444View attachment 449442View attachment 449443View attachment 449445View attachment 449446View attachment 449447View attachment 449448View attachment 449449

She dresses how Cher Lloyd used to dress in her early years of fame😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

View attachment 449444View attachment 449442View attachment 449443View attachment 449445View attachment 449446View attachment 449447View attachment 449448View attachment 449449
Never seen tackier in all me life 🙄🤮.

Anyone that thinks she’s a fashion influencer needs their head checked🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm honestly worried for me gal Daisey considering how high she has those shorts reefed up her fairy when she's out and about (and when gymming?). She'd want a Canesten sponsorship with the amount of yeast infections she must get

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not a fan of Lauren either, however her response here is amazing. She is not saying, “woe is me” and crying about it or making herself out to be a victim like Daisey did with her story. She’s fully acknowledging that with the elevated platform that influencers have there is a responsibility to set a good example to your followers.

That’s the issue with Ellie and Daisey - they’re small minded people. Instead of taking criticism and using it to reflect inward, asking themselves if there may be any truth to it, they carry on like they can do no wrong. I understand they receive criticism at a higher rate due to having more followers than the average person (even without the bots), and I’m sure that doesn’t feel nice. They think an “I don’t give a duck” attitude is strength. I don’t think they realise the amount of inner strength and intelligence it takes for a person to admit they aren’t perfect, take constructive criticism, and make changes. Even bigger if you can swallow your pride and THANK the person giving the criticism. People, no matter who they are, are imperfect and flawed. That’s human nature. However, we have the ability to continually grow as individuals and make ourselves better. When you think you’ve got nothing to improve upon, that’s when you’ve truly failed at life.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t have said it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fresh batch of fake followers for our gal..Don’t you feel sad for yourself doing this Daisey? It’s massively embarrassing 🙈
imagine having this on your weekly to do list: “bUy foLLoWeRs”

tragic

who are you influencing fifi ?! spam accounts?? no wonder your cOnTeNt is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fresh batch of fake followers for our gal..Don’t you feel sad for yourself doing this Daisey? It’s massively embarrassing 🙈
Jesus Christ 😂🙈. She doesn’t even care whether they look real or not anymore. Her and Ellie are really going hell for leather in buying followers these days. Wish insta would ban this buying follower activity. Surely any reputable business looking through their followers would be suspicious about how many real followers they have??

Let’s face it, neither of them are fashion influencers, just girls who buy followers and constantly eye f*ck the camera!
Ellie’s latest story proves how knowledgeable she is about fashion- “I’m wearing this cute jumper, it’s so stretchy”
ELLIE hun it’s not a jumper it’s a top and it’s a crop top at that, it’s not supposed to be stretched down 🤣 get a better vocabulary for describing clothes, everything is just Cute 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Daisey is obviously trying to prove she’s a fAsHIoN InFluEnSeR still by this vid. The thing is, she’s still not influencing anyone, we were all in lockdown in winter whilst she galavanted round Dubai in barely anything. So out of touch.

View attachment 449176
What are them sunglasses about ? she reminds of Mike teavee off Willy wonka

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.