O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought she was a lifestyle influencer?🤔😂👍🏼
Then she’s a bad influence 😂 She’s not “influencing” anyone to have a certain lifestyle, more like she just enjoys showing off her lifestyle (that she knows is unattainable for most people) that fell into her lap because of her family privilege. And the way she’s been jetting off here and there during this pandemic just to party and have fun, that’s not a lifestyle to be proud of.

Reactions: 11
It’s so funny when she refers to herself and Lee as kids because he actually looks like a kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg anyone else noticed she’s putting on a gypsy accent when around her new fella at the petrol station getting chocolate. Serious cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way Daisey posted a story about not having a cheeseburger cos she’s “on a diet” then posted a video buying 10 chocolate bars, she’s such an attention bleep😂😂

• Haha
I always thought Tom was sexy as duck but seeing him on celebs go dating he looks rotten, his face is completely different and be looks atleast 45😅😅

• Haha
Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.
Noooo Dapper Laughs! Who was he trying to cheat on his girlfriend with? And when was this? Tut tut 🤣

Reactions: 4
Was a random girl from the shoot, this was like 3 years ago now I think maybe more. 😂
So his girlfriend was probably pregnant or something 😂 poor her. I always thought he must be cheating and how she could put up with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can someone please link me the first thread? I want to get stuck into this train wreck but I can only find from thread number 2 on the tab thing here 🥺 thank uuuu

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.