O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes are tit, my first Cousin is Daiseys first cousin and she does nothing but post pictures of herself wearing the clothes as Daisey always asks her too wear them and take pics and she will get a free item of clothing and my Cousin told me the other day its the shittest clothing ever and one day she got it delivered with sweat stains on the armpit!! Yuk

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Speaking of hayley hughes from a few pages back.. she 100% used Tom for popularity considering she never broke up with her man who she was with before she went into love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must read these threads like a morning newspaper😂

Anyway Daisey you’re not an influencer cos nobody likes you & you buy your followers xx
She’s a fashion influencer 🤣🤣 ? Wearing the same crusty shorts for 5 days straight isn’t fashion ..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is a real fashion influencer compared to Daisey who is really just a chav who takes pictures in the same 3 pairs of shorts. Daisey doesn’t know how to put outfits together or layer or anything, she only wears tit that already comes as a fit (tracksuits) or wears the same pants/shorts and shoves a random top with them. Nothing about that is influencing fashion, anyone can shove a top with jeans.. I follow a few fashion influencers (like the one in the picture) and they genuinely give inspiration for putting outfits together and layering etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh just to say I follow Toms ex Ashley, they were together for many years as she has pics of Deacon when he was 5 on her insta also she still sees him a lot now which I think is lovely 🥰 shame if he did cheat on her with Daisy

Reactions: 11
Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah I think Sophie might be good for him. Did you see the episode on celebs go dating where he wrote Sophie a poem? He's definitely got a soft side to him. He was also saying he wants to settle down, get married and focus in having a child. Think he just needs a real woman tbh 😂
I don't buy it as being genuine. The poem was 100% an instruction from the production team, the whole show is scripted. There's no way he can speak German, he can barely speak English coherently

If Sophie is so classy why is she on Celebs Go Dating? Come on guys
True, and she's a fur hag like Daisey. If anyone questions her about it she deletes and blocks them #notclassy

Just caught up. Speaking of hayley hughes from a few pages back.. she 100% used Tom for popularity considering she never broke up with her man who she was with before she went into love Island
They're all as sad as each other #theydoanythingforclout

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Anyway Daisey you’re not an influencer cos nobody likes you & you buy your followers xx
She’s such an idiot 😂. A lot of her followers (the small amount that are real) will probably watch that video and hopefully it will resonate with some and they’ll see her for who she really is.
Trying to be a boss witch and defend the tit show her page is, instead she’s educating her followers on what a proper influencer should be.

Reactions: 8
Haha! Sometimes he looks really attractive but from some angles he looks like Jim Carey 🤣 . I watched a video of him from a few years back and he was beautiful. Cocaine rots your face ....look at Daniella Westbrooke.

Sophie's had work done no doubt about it but I think its just a few tweeks as she still looks natural. The only thing Sophie and Daisey have in common is the fact that they've both fucked Tom zanetti 🤣
His face shape has no structure, it reminds me of the balloon on the BBC test card ( only people of a certain age will remember this lol). Without the filters he's just a ropey midget. Looks are just superficial though, it's the abject stupidity and utter gormlessness I can't take. I lose braincells every time he opens his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a real fashion influencer compared to Daisey who is really just a chav who takes pictures in the same 3 pairs of shorts. Daisey doesn’t know how to put outfits together or layer or anything, she only wears tit that already comes as a fit (tracksuits) or wears the same pants/shorts and shoves a random top with them. Nothing about that is influencing fashion, anyone can shove a top with jeans.. I follow a few fashion influencers (like the one in the picture) and they genuinely give inspiration for putting outfits together and layering etc.
Spot on!

Daisey, you take photos of yourself in “clothes” with your flat patty and tits hanging out. That’s not fashion! You care more about wanting people to think you look “sexy” rather than the trying promote fashion me gal. Not havin it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t it literally yesterday someone on here mentioned about how daisey should start focusing on her singing more to get a career from it? Now she’s posting loads of singing videos to her story😂😂 very convenient if you ask me 👀

And also this 👀👀 so considering daisey speaks Spanish, she’s been spelling it wrong the entire time...
That’s italian

Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.
Its so cringy to see daisey being in all his music videos. I must say she looked prettier in the “you want me” video than she does now

Reactions: 5
Its so cringy to see daisey being in all his music videos. I must say she looked prettier in the “you want me” video than she does now
Its a certain look for the videos isn't it. Be good to see something else less 'boats and hos' I think that's the o'dolls look is sexy club wear that's definitely not fashion at all.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, she suited her old face and nose, looks the same as every insta girl now.

Hahahaha I cant bloody believe she posted that on her story 😆 lmao if you were such a fashion influencer like you say you'd have had brand collabs falling out your arse like emily shak, molly Mae, sarah Ashcroft, sarah jo holder? Never seen you have one? Even ellie had one atleast with the couture club! 😅 this is the girl who wears two pieces with 'bad girl' written in diamontes 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed, she suited her old face and nose, looks the same as every insta girl now.

Hahahaha I cant bloody believe she posted that on her story 😆 lmao if you were such a fashion influencer like you say you'd have had brand collabs falling out your arse like emily shak, molly Mae, sarah Ashcroft, sarah jo holder? Never seen you have one? Even ellie had one atleast with the couture club! 😅 this is the girl who wears two pieces with 'bad girl' written in diamontes 🤮🤮
A ‘fashion influencer’ who wears as you said two pieces with bad girl in diamontes kills me, what was that outfit. That has to be up there with the worst of all 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.