O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Tiffany Puppies page/business had been shut down or investigated following the Molly Mae disaster? Massive shame if nothing happened and it’s still continuing 😕
you saw someone speak out about their dog dying from a dodgy breeder and you were like yeah you know what I’ll have me one of those. The cognitive dissonance.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He went to Ibiza while she was in marbs then they met up in Marbella and they seemed to be having a nice holiday together but then a girl text his phone and she seen it and they had murder and she left marbs someone who Tom knows split the tea on one of daiseys posts not long after she replied to it but then not long after deleted it. And it’s been said a few times on her comments. That’s why she always says she had the worst night out in Marbella but then never goes into detail
Ohhh ok I never saw any of that. I don’t know why she would say on her video that she’s never been cheated on like it’s beneath her if he did. Like it’s not the girls fault if her man cheats ?? Lmao

anyway from what I heard Daisey was being violent and that’s the reason they broke up or she said something low about his ex. On CGD he mentioned he had tried to find what he had with his ex that died with every other girl he’s been with which is really sad. Maybe he was with Daisey because she reminded him of her because of her age (the ex died when she was 20 I believe and Daisey was 20 when they got together) same with Hayley Hughes.

Reactions: 8
I know yea 😂. Tom please don’t go shouting round Leeds city centre with your top off 🤣

I actually think because Daisey was such an immature dick , he acted that way to try & make her laugh they were as bad as each other . But maybe away from her he’s actually a bit more mature & it was her that encouraged him to act that way
Yeah I think Sophie might be good for him. Did you see the episode on celebs go dating where he wrote Sophie a poem? He's definitely got a soft side to him. He was also saying he wants to settle down, get married and focus in having a child. Think he just needs a real woman tbh 😂

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she has moved in with Lee and his family when she's known him all of five minutes! What is going on?! Who does that- moves in with some lad they met on holiday?! She's not in her right mind.
its giving married at first sight vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not everyone hyping up tom 😩😂😂 as much as daisey is cringe TZ is definitely just as bad only 10 years older 😩😂 I can’t find him attractive I don’t know what it is he just gives me the ick

Sophie on the other hand is beautiful! She’s in a different league that daisey could never reach.
Haha! Sometimes he looks really attractive but from some angles he looks like Jim Carey 🤣 . I watched a video of him from a few years back and he was beautiful. Cocaine rots your face ....look at Daniella Westbrooke.

Sophie's had work done no doubt about it but I think its just a few tweeks as she still looks natural. The only thing Sophie and Daisey have in common is the fact that they've both fucked Tom zanetti 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not everyone hyping up tom 😩😂😂 as much as daisey is cringe TZ is definitely just as bad only 10 years older 😩😂 I can’t find him attractive I don’t know what it is he just gives me the ick

Sophie on the other hand is beautiful! She’s in a different league that daisey could never reach.
He’s very cringe but I think he’s genuine and a kind person (I’ve met him and he’s really polite). I’ve briefly met Ellie and Daisey too and they are no where near as polite (shock lol) and Ellie is definitely the nastier sister

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to be nosey (not meant like that😂) but can I ask what’s the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty, please? Xx
Just tried to message you but I've got no idea how to 😂
Closed is where they don't need to cut your nose open (so like if you only want your bridge making smaller or narrower) and open is where they cut an incision on your septum to open your nose up and get inside it.. like if you're having tip work done or cartilage removed or constructed. A surgeon will tell you whether you will need closed or open depending on what you want x

Reactions: 9
He’s very cringe but I think he’s genuine and a kind person (I’ve met him and he’s really polite). I’ve briefly met Ellie and Daisey too and they are no where near as polite (shock lol) and Ellie is definitely the nastier sister
Yeah I definitely do think he’s a good soul & a great dad just not my cup of tea when he’s being a “lad” 😂😂 oh really I thought daisey would be nastier 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many girl friends.

Reactions: 6
Dosent anyone think that Sophie and daisey r quite similar looking??? Like before daisey had all the stupid filler!! Back wen daisey was with Jordan she was gorjus! And when she has her natural brown eyeslike Sophie am not saying they r the spitting image but they deffo have features in common.

Reactions: 3
Haha! Sometimes he looks really attractive but from some angles he looks like Jim Carey 🤣 . I watched a video of him from a few years back and he was beautiful. Cocaine rots your face ....look at Daniella Westbrooke.

Sophie's had work done no doubt about it but I think its just a few tweeks as she still looks natural. The only thing Sophie and Daisey have in common is the fact that they've both fucked Tom zanetti 🤣
Omg I now can’t unsee Jim Carey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dosent anyone think that Sophie and daisey r quite similar looking??? Like before daisey had all the stupid filler!! Back wen daisey was with Jordan she was gorjus! And when she has her natural brown eyeslike Sophie am not saying they r the spitting image but they deffo have features in common.
Personally think they look completely different??? Maybe I’m blind😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I definitely do think he’s a good soul & a great dad just not my cup of tea when he’s being a “lad” 😂😂 oh really I thought daisey would be nastier 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many girl friends.
Well Daisey didn’t really acknowledge me and my friend whereas Ellie gave us the nastiest bitchiest stare known to man 😂 it was so weird. I just gave her a nasty stare back and ignored Daisey

• Wow
Also, I might be reaching a bit here, but I recently watched Trisha Paytas’ video about Shane Dawson and she explained how he would say things to her and provoke/manipulate her because he knew she had a bit of a temper and would happily say stuff out loud (so he’d basically project his opinions onto Trisha because he knew she’d say tit publicly and he didn’t wanna look like the bad guy). I feel like maybe Ellie does that a fair bit with Daisey?

Reactions: 13
He might as well have just said Sophie’s name in the song. Couldn’t have made it any more clear 😂

Just asked my dad, as he is a plastic surgeon! He said a closed rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty done without cutting the small piece of skin between the nostrils. An open rhinoplasty requires that small area of skin between the nostrils (where the Cupid’s bow area eventually meets the nose) be cut.The technique they use depends on what your natural nose looks like and what you want done. Hope that makes sense!
If ur dad wants to do my nose I won’t object!

• Haha
I was looking at photos on google to see if daisey did look similar to Sophie pre fillers & (I could be reaching but hear me out 😂) .. she was trying to look like toms ex Hayley 😂😂 the hair style & blue eyes 🤷🏽‍♀️
No I’m defs reaching 😂 but maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
Oh nooo not a good look for Daisey.
I was looking at photos on google to see if daisey did look similar to Sophie pre fillers & (I could be reaching but hear me out 😂) .. she was trying to look like toms ex Hayley 😂😂 the hair style & blue eyes 🤷🏽‍♀️
No I’m defs reaching 😂 but maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
It’s really strange how Daisey preaches about class and elegance when she goes out looking like Jodie marsh to events where she’s going to be photographed. Sorry I hate bringing people down for their appearance and I do think she could be beautiful when she’s completely toned down but her personality makes her so ugly.

Reactions: 15
God Sophie must be like a breath of fresh air for him!! Natural, intelligent and classy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.