O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie’s into real fashion and Daisey wears cheap fast fashion. The class difference is astronomical, she’s trying so hard to romantise her relationship with Lee when they’re both so chavvy. Sorry Daisey, we see right through it

Reactions: 20
But wasn’t he with
So this might not be hot tea lol it might of been said before but he cheated on his gf Ashley with daisy, he started hanging with daisy a lot and she suspected something so checked his phone and there was loads of messages between them so they split up. But she got her salon petrol bombed whilst she was with him cos he hired a sports car off some dangerous people n crashed it and basically owed hundreds of thousands of pounds to this gang so they ruined his life, he had to go bank rupt and basically ruined Ashley’s life when they split up left her with no business , no home etc when she did everything for him and his son, threw it all away for daisy! And Apparantly daisy was never his type cos he was never into the whole insta famous life, so she was always just a fling but she ended up clinging on and making a relationship with him . He’s not a nice person, and it will never last with the duchess she will soon find out what he’s really like.
But wasn’t he with Hayley Hughes not that long before he was with daisey, so did he cheat on this Ashley with Hayley aswel or was he not with Ashley long ??

Reactions: 1
Sophie’s into real fashion and Daisey wears cheap fast fashion. The class difference is astronomical, she’s trying so hard to romantise her relationship with Lee when they’re both so chavvy. Sorry Daisey, we see right through it
Doubt Sophie has a clue who Daisey is or cares either. Can't imagine Sophie wasting any time stalking her

Reactions: 18
Aww ok, understandable haha. I bet daisy is loving TZ being exposed, but I still dislike her more ! I wish TZ was a nice person to spite her but from what I’ve heard from people who know him, he’s not. He is deffo putting up an act on CGD.
I liked him at first on CGD but the more I see on here ,I think hes as fake as Daiseys designer bag collection. I've honestly never hated on any influencer until recently. The whole above the covid restrictions thing has really pissed me off. If you are going to break rules then be prepared to have some backlash. I've followed all the rules cause I not a selfish twit! . I have a three year old who didn't get to see santa on the first Christmas which he was able to understand, who hasn't seen any other children for months , who asks me why his friends don't come to see him at home anymore and I worry about the long term effects this will have on his social development .....then you have these lot who I've literally never heard about, flouting the rules like they are Kim K ..........and they wonder why they have 11 threads on tattle 🤔 its not jealousy huns we just think you're narcissistic twats

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But wasn’t he with

But wasn’t he with Hayley Hughes not that long before he was with daisey, so did he cheat on this Ashley with Hayley aswel or was he not with Ashley long ??
He was with Ashley for years ,She found the messages between him and daisy and then they broke up but I don’t think he got straight into a relationship with daisy after that so possibly Hayley Hughes came Inbetween?

Just had a quick Google n this pic of them come up and was back in 2013 not sure exactly how long they were together but I think it was quiet a few years

Last pic I can find on his Twitter of him and Ashley dates 2017, he has pics with daisy from a video shoot in 2018 so he would of been txting daisy behind Ashley’s back in 2018 I guess n then they broke up. N then he was with Hayley Hughes and then daisy a couple year later .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
These two were together in August 2018 till the start of 2019, not sure when he got with Dozy sure it was around the summer in Ibiza but a considerable amount of months had passed. Anyways, I don’t like Tom. I’ve seen him and Daisey both out in Leeds multiple times when they were together acting like loud mouth *****. Most the bouncers on call lane and Greek street despise him, and reckon he thinks he’s a big timer when he comes into other clubs. Maybe Sophie will make him grow up a bit cause god knows he needs it, I think he was better suited with Daisey as they’re both tacky and chavvy. But back to hating on the otrolls 🤣 Daisey will be clinging to Lee for dear life how. I think Lee really doesn’t like Insta and the falseness, and it will piss Daisey off that he doesn’t want to be paraded around on her grid in posey photos to satisfy her narcissism and show how “perfect” her life is. She reeks of desperation lately 🤮

Attachments

Their absolutely amazing worldwide successful brand mustn’t do well at all, they both are still advertising brands like PLT.. if their MERCH was that successful then they wouldn’t need to advertise other brands at all. What a flop.

Also most of their stuff is in the sale with drastically dropped prices, guess they’re struggling to shift it all lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It’s called google hun, this is about goss..
Google can be unreliable, so it’s very understandable she asked here as there are people with experience in it. I understand it’s a gossip page, but being that rude to someone who asked a simple question is unnecessary and uncalled for. We’re all here for the same reason, let’s treat everyone with respect

If ur dad wants to do my nose I won’t object!
He would be happy to! We’re in the states though :( .If you ever take a trip to New England let me know haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
These two were together in August 2018 till the start of 2019, not sure when he got with Dozy sure it was around the summer in Ibiza but a considerable amount of months had passed. Anyways, I don’t like Tom. I’ve seen him and Daisey both out in Leeds multiple times when they were together acting like loud mouth *****. Most the bouncers on call lane and Greek street despise him, and reckon he thinks he’s a big timer when he comes into other clubs. Maybe Sophie will make him grow up a bit cause god knows he needs it, I think he was better suited with Daisey as they’re both tacky and chavvy. But back to hating on the otrolls 🤣 Daisey will be clinging to Lee for dear life how. I think Lee really doesn’t like Insta and the falseness, and it will piss Daisey off that he doesn’t want to be paraded around on her grid in posey photos to satisfy her narcissism and show how “perfect” her life is. She reeks of desperation lately 🤮
Yeah I feel like they never went anywhere good, she used to act like they were the royals of Leeds when literally every time she came she’d go to Bibis and then to Dollhouse, a cringe to everyone around them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their absolutely amazing worldwide successful brand mustn’t do well at all, they both are still advertising brands like PLT.. if their MERCH was that successful then they wouldn’t need to advertise other brands at all. What a flop.

Also most of their stuff is in the sale with drastically dropped prices, guess they’re struggling to shift it all lol.

PLT with the fleas!?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I feel like they never went anywhere good, she used to act like they were the royals of Leeds when literally every time she came she’d go to Bibis and then to Dollhouse, a cringe to everyone around them!!
I’ve seen them both in backroom after 3 am a handful of times, swinging about the dance floor like they owned the place 🤣 I’m friends with a bouncer who used to work there before COVID, he said TZ always walks straight up to the door past the queue giving it all the do you know who I am 🙄 one of my friends walked up to the both when she was really pissed, Tom was like “erm will you get away from my girlfriend”, she reckons Daisey said something along the lines of who gives a duck about Instagram when she said she recognised her.

Daisey is always with family, a boyfriend or Ellie, besides the holiday with Brad and brother Leigh that her parents flew out to join in the end, and obviously Dubai but Ellie was still there. Even though they’re always abroad and at events I can’t imagine they’re even having that much fun with r Nic and dad usually floating about in the background. Neither of them have any mates and it’s more noticeable with Dozy

Reactions: 12
Ellie talked about how her college teacher said she would amount to nothing and she brags about being successful but is buying fake followers and having a business that’s barely getting sales success ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There is nothing wrong with private local breeders , I have my golden retriever from one . They are approved and all checked out .
The issue is getting the dog from abroad breeders like in Russia where the conditions could be awful
My issue is her going on and on about dogs needing rescuing yet she hasn’t rescued one?

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen Ellies story about someone who asked her why she was so special that she didn't need to quarantine? She said she was home before the hotel quarantine rules and that she quarantined at home so she did nothing wrong. It's deleted now ofcourse 😄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen Ellies story about someone who asked her why she was so special that she didn't need to quarantine? She said she was home before the hotel quarantine rules and that she quarantined at home so she did nothing wrong. It's deleted now ofcourse 😄
omg these girls are thick as pigshit I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie talked about how her college teacher said she would amount to nothing and she brags about being successful but is buying fake followers and having a business that’s barely getting sales success ?
With mummy and daddy’s money💰

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.