O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never understood their obsessions with INSISTING to the end that they’re natural and have ‘only had a bit of filler’. The look they go for is literally barbie doll. They push their (fake) boobs up like mad, always have full faces and long arse extensions in.

If I had the money they do I’d happily get my boobs and nose done and wouldn’t be ashamed to say. Done tastefully it’s not a negative at all
Exactly, there’s no shame in wanting to improve your appearance!

The problem is when people in influential positions like Daisey and Ellie blatantly lie about being natural, even though all the proof is there that they’ve had nose/boob jobs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ellie’s hair always looks like a wig
I think she’s mostly extensions at this point.You can tell from throwback pictures her hair wasn’t as nice as Daisey’s to begin with - not as thick or long. I think the fact that she has never given her head a break from the extensions means she has thinned her hair out even more.

I’ve had a nose job at 21 no shame in the game girls👃
My sister had one at 17, and it was because she hated how it looked. No shame in it. Everyone has things they would change about themselves, no sense pretending they’re above it all. They’re only human, which is okay

Reactions: 9
I had one last year! No shame at all. I hated my nose all through my 20s. The shame is lying about it - especially as she's an influencer!
That’s it, it’s not shameful at all having procedures and why hide it. They’re so desperate to make it seem like they naturally, I don’t know, turned that way. Do they think we are stupid and that we don’t notice these things. And if anyone dares bring it up to them, not even in a mean way, they get super defensive and rude. And then make out that person is just jealous! They are so petty, immature and very unlikeable.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard the new song Tom Zanetti has just released called Didn't Know?
Listen to the lyrics - it's 100% about Sophie Hermann. I bet Daisey is fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d have a nose job if I could afford it! Do you gals mind sharing how much yours cost?

agree it’s not only damaging but just plain DAFT to keep up this lie they are all natural - they know they are lying to themselves how could you be so tragic?! 😩

Reactions: 7
I’d have a nose job if I could afford it! Do you gals mind sharing how much yours cost?

agree it’s not only damaging but just plain DAFT to keep up this lie they are all natural - they know they are lying to themselves how could you be so tragic?! 😩
Mine cost £5400 😬 deffo wasn't cheap but the company and surgeon was amazing. The cost varies depending on what you get done and which company you use! That price included a free revision if I was unhappy with the result after a year (which thankfully I wasn't 😂) I had open rhinoplasty with rhinotip. My friend had closed rhinoplasty with a different company and cost around £3500

Reactions: 5

A friend of mine had a non surgical nose job and she absolutely loved it and it honestly looked amazing.

Reactions: 3
I had my boobs and nose done at the same time as it worked out cheaper with the company Mya 🤣🤣

Daisey laying it on thick tonight with the Insta stories featuring her and her boyfriend of 5 mins me gals. She must seething about TZ & Sophie, acting like she really doesn’t care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mine cost £5400 😬 deffo wasn't cheap but the company and surgeon was amazing. The cost varies depending on what you get done and which company you use! That price included a free revision if I was unhappy with the result after a year (which thankfully I wasn't 😂) I had open rhinoplasty with rhinotip. My friend had closed rhinoplasty with a different company and cost around £3500
Thanks! Glad you’re happy with it!! I would honestly love to take the plunge, especially after a year now of zoom calls where I can sit an analyse my face and just how wonky my nostrils seem to be from certain webcam angles 😂

What a shame Daisey’s surgeon has never tagged her would love to have a nosey (excuse the pun lol) but it was years back she got it done I think!

Reactions: 5
Why do brands want to work with girls like this ? They have horrible on the inside

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be nosey (not meant like that😂) but can I ask what’s the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty, please? Xx

Has anyone heard the new song Tom Zanetti has just released called Didn't Know?
Listen to the lyrics - it's 100% about Sophie Hermann. I bet Daisey is fuming 😂
He might as well have just said Sophie’s name in the song. Couldn’t have made it any more clear 😂

Sorry to be nosey (not meant like that😂) but can I ask what’s the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty, please? Xx
Just asked my dad, as he is a plastic surgeon! He said a closed rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty done without cutting the small piece of skin between the nostrils. An open rhinoplasty requires that small area of skin between the nostrils (where the Cupid’s bow area eventually meets the nose) be cut.The technique they use depends on what your natural nose looks like and what you want done. Hope that makes sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.