O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Tom what an upgrade 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
They do look good together but can't see it lasting if I'm honest. It's more lust than love. Did you see his live the other night 🙈 it was so cringy. Literally had his top off, off his nut at 7pm on a weeknight dancing around in his mates living room. I'd be embarrassed if that was my other half and I'm not in the public eye .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yet hers, and her families dogs are more than likely from puppy farms and private breeders. Bye
There is nothing wrong with private local breeders , I have my golden retriever from one . They are approved and all checked out .
The issue is getting the dog from abroad breeders like in Russia where the conditions could be awful

Reactions: 12
There is nothing wrong with private local breeders , I have my golden retriever from one . They are approved and all checked out .
The issue is getting the dog from abroad breeders like in Russia where the conditions could be awful
I’ve had my dogs from private breeders too, but what @malingen is saying is that it’s ironic for Ellie to be posting about how she’s so sad about all those dogs that need adoption yet she goes on to get dogs from private breeders and puppy farms, when she could’ve adopted a dog if she really felt as strongly as what she posted. It’s just pointing out her fakeness really, if she really cared that much about the dogs that need adoption she could’ve adopted one.

Reactions: 21
She couldn’t be less like Daisey if she tried, she oozes class. Do they look like brother and sister though, or is it just me?

She's worlds apart from crazy daisey. I actually really like Sophie. I think she could be a great role model for younger women........if she plays it right. She's sassy and classy .....I can't see her spending her summer in ibiza ocean beach ?! I feel bad for slagging TZ off , I love a good underdog success story but he really isn't helping his self. I get the feeling the press are building him up for a great fall. I'm sure he has alot of skeletons in the closet. And these pair of bimbos are flogging a dead horse. Their look and clothing line is so outdated there is literally thousands of girls doing the exact same thing as they are. I'd be interested if this odolls company is a front for money laundering 😛

Reactions: 14
They do look good together but can't see it lasting if I'm honest. It's more lust than love. Did you see his live the other night 🙈 it was so cringy. Literally had his top off, off his nut at 7pm on a weeknight dancing around in his mates living room. I'd be embarrassed if that was my other half and I'm not in the public eye .
I didn't see that! Oh god, cringe

Reactions: 2
Daiseys going crazy over Tom's new lady, odolls clothes they can't flog and don't get me started on the new dog

Reactions: 20
I have no idea who she is (I’m not very well educated on celebrities😂) but wow she is absolutely stunning!!😍😍😍
Gorgeous isn't she! She's German, went to private school in Switzerland and lives in Chelsea. Her family are rich so she's pretty much born into money but isn't a brat about it. She's super classy and from celebs go dating seems like such a nice person!

Reactions: 18
Oooooo Toms put an official picture up with Sophie 😬😬. She’s very naturally pretty I think

Reactions: 8
Oooooo Toms put an official picture up with Sophie 😬😬. She’s very naturally pretty I think
he’s done well there! She is very naturally pretty. From dating an immature chav to Sophie. Let’s hope he doesn’t blow it.

Reactions: 10
Omg Daisey’s going to be absolutely fuming reading these comments about Sophie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he’s done well there! She is very naturally pretty. From dating an immature chav to Sophie. Let’s hope he doesn’t blow it.
I know yea 😂. Tom please don’t go shouting round Leeds city centre with your top off 🤣

I actually think because Daisey was such an immature dick , he acted that way to try & make her laugh they were as bad as each other . But maybe away from her he’s actually a bit more mature & it was her that encouraged him to act that way

Reactions: 16
I also find it hilarious Tom gets so many more likes on his pictures than she ever does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said before but look at the difference in likes on toms pics since being on CGD to our fifis pics! That’s what happens when you have real fans daisey and you try to be a genuine transparent person not some fake ass witch who has to buy followers! Would love to see her face reading all these comments about classy Sophie....cue the loved up posts with Irish eyes!

I also find it hilarious Tom gets so many more likes on his pictures than she ever does 😂
haha I was literally just writing this out as yours posted! Love it!! Just shows how many of her ‘million’ followers are genuine it’s really exposing her and how many she must’ve bought!

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but look at the difference in likes on toms pics since being on CGD to our fifis pics! That’s what happens when you have real fans daisey and you try to be a genuine transparent person not some fake ass witch who has to buy followers! Would love to see her face reading all these comments about classy Sophie....cue the loved up posts with Irish eyes!

haha I was literally just writing this out as yours posted! Love it!! Just shows how many of her ‘million’ followers are genuine it’s really exposing her and how many she must’ve bought!
I agree! Tom was stuck at £300k+ followers for ages, but the figure grew fairly quickly once he and Daisey finished, and they've escalated rapidly since CGD!

Good luck to him and Sophie- but do I believe his latest post about him writing his latest song in quarantine before he went on the show?! Nah!!! 🤣🤣 Still love him though. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.