O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they’d stop with this ... exciting announcement coming tit.
Like they need everyone following them to know they’re successful and they’re better then everyone else.

Sad little life

Just waiting for them to read this and steal the quote I attached 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but has anybody noticed Dozy has a really droopy top lip lately? 🤨 it seems to sag over when she talks, is this from having her filler dissolved after it was stuffed so much? Getting real Sylvester Stallone vibes off me gal
Yessss so I remember watching a video a couple of years ago when all this overly-filled lips trend started and it was this doctor, he basically explained that his recommended amount of lip filler is about 0.5ml every 16 months, he explained that because people are getting too much that there will be long term affects such as if the filler is dissolved in future then the lips will look wrinkled and saggy, evident on Daisey🙈 Doctors have said it from the start, if you get over-filled lips then you’ll have to accept you’ll probably have to keep getting them for life unless you’re happy with saggy wrinkle old lady lips😂

• Haha
I'm back with receipts y'all 🤭... There's actually lots more but you get the idea. First DM screenshot was sent to a 'fan' account and it got posted making fun of this person. Was already up her own arse 5 years ago, imagine blocking someone asking a normal question. This nasty piece of work calls herself a boss witch lol you're nothing but a bully. Always preaching about good vibes, biggest hypocrite going. Wonder if brands/companies still wanna work with her if they see this 🤫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They are such mean girls, selfish, immature gobshites, I used to think Ellie was the more tolerable out of the two, but its clear to me they are both awful people, commented on people's physical appearance is never ok.

They are vile :mad:

Reactions: 23
That would be me! And she’s trying to make it look like Cartier but hasn’t shown a bag or anything it came in so it’s sooooooo obvious it’s all for show. Cos we all know Ellie LOVES a designer bag

Someone mentioned here that roid head_dxb will have to compete with daisey’s pet gift for Vday, guess he picked up on that and rushed to get ellenwhore a belated gift🤣

• Haha
Lollllll so glad to see so many people commenting on it, do you think she'll ever come out and admit it or take it to the grave?:LOL:
the last surgeon anybody should wanna go to is theirs. Daiseys scars are really prominent and literally on her chest instead of under the implant and both their nipples are abnormally high instead of centred 🤨 Not to mention ridiculously fake. Really bad boob jobs for two rich girls!

Reactions: 22
I mean it’s just so obvious, how can she even deny it at this point. If that was me I’d just own it, everybody knows she’s a liar

but i still don’t understand why she continues to deny it ? i’m planning on getting mine done in about a year or so and when i do i’m going to embrace it with every inch of me. it’s an enhancement at the end of the day ... major insecure witch eNeRgY fifi

Reactions: 7
She denies it because she wants to portray herself as a “natural beauty”..whilst wearing fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake brows, cakey makeup, fake lips, filled cheeks, fake tits, fake hair, butt pads, fake eye colour.. This is what I mean when I say mentally immature, the fact she lies when there are all those factors weighing up against her..the word delusional comes to mind, but go off, I’m just jealous right??? 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
but i still don’t understand why she continues to deny it ? i’m planning on getting mine done in about a year or so and when i do i’m going to embrace it with every inch of me. it’s an enhancement at the end of the day ... major insecure witch eNeRgY fifi
Probably because they’re deluded, and if one of them fesses up it’s gonna bring into question their other surgery (like daiseys nose job) and Ellie’s boob job. They’ve both vehemently denied surgery for years claiming they’re natural and anybody who dare say otherwise is a HATER and JEALOUZ. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never understood their obsessions with INSISTING to the end that they’re natural and have ‘only had a bit of filler’. The look they go for is literally barbie doll. They push their (fake) boobs up like mad, always have full faces and long arse extensions in.

If I had the money they do I’d happily get my boobs and nose done and wouldn’t be ashamed to say. Done tastefully it’s not a negative at all

Reactions: 17
I have nothing against cosmetic surgery at all, if something has affected you that much that you feel the only option would be to have something surgically done then go for it! But personally I think it’s crazy how much they’ve actually had done at such a young age, they would’ve been about 18/19 when they got their boobs done? Now they both have a nose job and face full to the brim with filler..Daisey’s all done by the age of 22..it’s so young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.