O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll probably say it naturally changed as she got older 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Some tit along the lines of “I sleep funny and it’s permanently changed my nose” like she tried claiming her back breaking poses are cos she apparently has scoliosis..except I’ve seen off guard videos of her back absolutely straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to be this person, but is there a thread on Joey Essex here that anyone knows about? I’ve been watching him on CGD, previously watched him on TOWIE ages ago. I forgot how thick he is 😭. Absolutely beautiful though haha

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned here that roid head_dxb will have to compete with daisey’s pet gift for Vday, guess he picked up on that and rushed to get ellenwhore a belated gift🤣
Who thinks she ordered it herself or at least told him what to buy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can sense a fall out coming already for Daisey & Lee..he’s not liked or commented on any of her recent pictures (but he’s posted recent stories), I can already sense Daisey’s thunder thumbs smashing that phone texting him now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age
Age of consent is 16 in the UK so if she was that young legally he hadn’t broke any laws (morally wrong!). He’s a sleaze honestly but I think it’s something she’s done 😂 she’s either been an absolute psycho & he’s had enough or she cheated on him - like she did with him 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’s obviously not telling anyone because she’s the problem

Reactions: 5
Lee’s latest pic on his story... Him and daisey knelt over a tiger cub, chained with a couple of inches leeway to a pole. SICKENING

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She wears real fur and buys from disgustingly cruel puppy farms so sadly it does not surprise me that she’s happy to fund wild animal prisons too☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lee’s latest pic on his story... Him and daisey knelt over a tiger cub, chained with a couple of inches leeway to a pole. SICKENING
Brain dead dickheads are contributing to this poor tiger cub living a life time of cruelty kept in a small cage it’s whole life. Usually when they are no longer cute and able to pose with tourists for photos to make money they are drugged and a lot of them are killed and replaced with a new younger one.

Does anyone know the place they went to?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age
I remember when she said that. She’d archived all her pics with Tom about twice that week, I’m sure it’s when they were on holiday for his bday and they must have had a big bust up 🤔 She replied saying they were still together but the photos had gone for “legal” reasons. I think that was just bullshit because she knew she looked like a pathetic immature head splitting up with him all the time, then They did actually split up for good after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reason she posted on her story about the person who commented on her arse and saying its a compliment is because we’ve been talking about it on here and she has no way of responding. As much as they say the hate doesn’t get to them, they’re absolutely seething and chomping at the bit to reply to any bit of hate via comments / dm. It really gets them angry because they want everyone to worship the ground they walk on. So hi girls - you can say hate doesn’t get to you all you like but we know you can’t bare us outing your lies on here with no way of responding other than sly digs on stories. We love influencing you 😘😘😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can’t believe this girl is 22, she’s literally a year younger than me and I know you shouldn’t compare because everyone is different blah blah blah. But she should have matured from acting 17/18 by now. And I don’t mean stop having fun etc, I mean by not stuffing her arse with fake pads and breaking her back, actually speaking about mature subjects in the world, being able to drive (considering she has the money to do it), wearing clothes that don’t look like a 16 year old chavs club wear (and I mean all those vile arse shorts she wears🤢). I don’t know about you guys but I really like Molly Mae, and the fact she is actually younger than Daisey is quite eye opening, the maturity levels are so different.. Idk maybe I’m rambling now😂 What I’m trying to say is Daisey is VERY immature mentally..

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.