O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this. My roots are down to my ears, yet her hair looks like she visits a hairdresser once a week?
Same here, literally my roots are the length of half my hair! It’s crazy how brazen they are with flouting the rules.

Reactions: 7
Ellie looks like a different person.
I thought this as well! I actually don’t think Ellie suits super blonde hair. Personal opinion, but I think her natural colour, with some balayage blonde would suit her better. The brown tone of her hair would make her eyes pop I think. Daisey suits blonder hair well, but still needs her natural colour in there.

Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to them “moving” to LA, does anyone know ?
might be wrong but I’m sure it was something to do with the fact all their audience are in the UK. They aren’t as ‘famous’ in the US so it’s likely their brand wouldn’t do well out there.

Ooo no Ratty Roxy, no Marbella 🙄 surprised tinkerbell made the cut.
Also their imagination with the dog names is outstanding 👏🏼

Whos tinkerbell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie looks like a different person.
Look at these from about 2 years ago. I know we bang on about Daisey the lunatic having a load of work done but Eleanwhore’s face has changed entirely, it’s changed shape, and I don’t for one second believe there’s no veneers in that mouth now, that’s not just a bit of Invisalign and composite bonding (not saying there was anything at all wrong with her teeth before!)

43882E69-9A15-4809-BDD1-A5997F81A18F.png
3C387393-7ADE-49AE-ACEC-ECC4FD1390BA.png

C2EE91B1-7009-4BC2-95D2-E2415C8C0099.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
More big news they can’t wait to share

Still waiting on about 20 lots of big news that they’ve never shared, dating back to 2016

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Look at these from about 2 years ago. I know we bang on about Daisey the lunatic having a load of work done but Eleanwhore’s face has changed entirely, it’s changed shape, and I don’t for one second believe there’s no veneers in that mouth now, that’s not just a bit of Invisalign and composite bonding (not saying there was anything at all wrong with her teeth before!)

View attachment 440664View attachment 440665
View attachment 440666
She should have stopped messing with her face then. Same with Daisey. They looked beautiful then

Reactions: 4
What I’ve always found interesting about Daisey is the lack of substance in her comment sections on pictures. Like, other people with the same amount of her followers (even less) get lots of comments about all kinds of different subjects, stuff that relates to the picture etc. But in comparison, Daisey barely gets any comments and those she does get are from people with no followers and it’s just them commenting emojis??? It just reeks of fake and everyone can tell..

Look like this..Daisey’s comment section (who apparently has 1mil real followers). VS a small account Chloeadair (210k followers). It’s quite embarrassing that she thinks nobody notices to be fair..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So not only are Ellie and Daisey back together for a ‘shoot’ not a single person is wearing a mask 😡

also dont think this is their parents kitchen? Looks like they’ve rented somewhere to shoot pictures which is even worse that no one is wearing masks
Adding more no mask pics

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously
Probably a stolen one. The police keep raiding sites and finding loads of stolen pets, the last one I saw last week had tons of these and French Bulldogs

I can't help but feel Millie and Pro Green vibes when I think about TZ and Sophie.. 🤔
100% showmance

Id say she’s absolutely fewwwwming that Tom had got himself a naturally beautiful girl and she’s stuck with a lad that looks as if his balls haven’t dropped yet and lives in a glorified caravan with his ma and da 😂 #goals
Sophie's had a lot of work done too, but she does look more natural than Dozy

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 440664View attachment 440665
View attachment 440666
Filters just got better lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I’ve always found interesting about Daisey is the lack of substance in her comment sections on pictures. Like, other people with the same amount of her followers (even less) get lots of comments about all kinds of different subjects, stuff that relates to the picture etc. But in comparison, Daisey barely gets any comments and those she does get are from people with no followers and it’s just them commenting emojis??? It just reeks of fake and everyone can tell..

Look like this..Daisey’s comment section (who apparently has 1mil real followers). VS a small account Chloeadair (210k followers). It’s quite embarrassing that she thinks nobody notices to be fair..
I’m so glad you said this, I’ve noticed this for so long! Also, she only every seems to respond to the odd negative comment or people she knows, she doesn’t interact with her fans very much?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.