O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now getting their makeup done by misskda who’s boyfriend aparently killed someone recently she had her windows on her salon smashed does anyone remember 😟 Nice bunch of pals they have
Sorry edit ** didn’t kill him but he is still in a coma from September! And Katie was arrested for assisting the offender (her boyfriend) 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Now getting their makeup done by misskda who’s boyfriend aparently killed someone recently she had her windows on her salon smashed does anyone remember 😟 Nice bunch of pals they have
Sorry edit ** didn’t kill him but he is still in a coma from September! And Katie was arrested for assisting the offender (her boyfriend) 🙄
Just looked on the page... same old make up look, big white patches under the eyes- I just don’t get it?! 🤦‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know it’s been said many of times but can we just take a second to think about the fact that Daisey literally doesn’t have a single friend. She is 22 and doesn’t have one friend around her to call, to have takeaways with and generally just chill with.
I don’t have any sympathy for the girl. It’s clear to see that she out grew her friends from school and thought she was too ‘insta famous’ and they were ‘too basic’ for her which in her eyes would have dragged her image down. She’s relied on Ellie so much to be her company as she knows she isn’t going anywhere.

Rather than concentrating on building these relationships she keeps getting herself into why doesn’t she build some friendships?

What a sad little life Jane.

Don’t even get me started on Katie Daley!!

she deserves everything that has come to her. Literally walks around Sheffield like she owns it. On a night out she is THAT girl who stands and looks everyone up and down even tho she sniffs like there’s no tomorrow.
Ever since she got with Louis she thought she was ‘untouchable’ and some sort of MOB’S wife 😭.
When all that happened with the attack I thought she was gonna be dead and gone off Instagram but then after a month she was back still with the engagement ring on her finger. Baring in mind Louis went to prison a couple of years ago for stealing jewellery from rich houses, came out for a few months and then beat someone up 😂.
the Valentine’s Day picture she posted made me want to DIE!! She got all dressed up and bought herself balloons to sit in the house and thinking about her boyfriend/fiancé in prison again 😭😭😭.

Another sad little life Jane.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
their target audience surely to god isn’t adults
I’d say maybe pre teen up to 14/15 would wear it but they need to design age appropriate clothes if so not skimpy dresses and skirts
Isn’t Ellie nearly 30 🤔 Dressing like she’s just come out the womb
I think Ellie is 24, I always assumed her to be older than that.

Reactions: 6
You’d think that with Daisey being the editing queen that she is, she would realise all people have to do is up the brightness and sharpness of a photo and stuff gets revealed AKA her butt pads😂😂😂😂
omg this is discovery is just GOLDEN I love it. how many pairs do we think she has on? 2?

Daisey I think Nic forgot to pack your big bum pants for your Odolls shoot...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Far out Dais! Just go get the real bum put in! You’ve already had so many procedures what’s one more? That back breaking / cat fishing catching up on you ?
your new boyfriend is on to your photo shop tricks, can’t hide much in a confined space of a caravan I guess !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not see how ridiculous she looks, there is nothing wrong with her bum why the duck is she walking around wearing that? Any normal boyfriend would tell her to take that tit off because it looks daft? Imagine having putting that thing on in your daily getting ready regime😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone who uses the “that’s a compliment though thanks” just REEEEEEKS of bullshit, it’s the most pathetic response and almost every liar uses it as an attempt at double bluffing😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I cant wait for her to stop wearing them and have a flat pancake bum again and deny the whole thing/act like it never happened/say she lost the weight, probs will delete the photos too but luckily we've got tattle and its all already been recorded.

Daiseys options:
Quickly get in the gym/back on the shakes/steroids to try get it close so she doesn't get caught out ORRRRR wear bum pad pants forever to keep the lie and when every future boyfriend askes her when she undresses ''are you wearing a nappy?'' she will have to tell them she's caught in fake bum lie on Instagram.

oh what a life, all that 'money', filler, surgery and all these insecurities :LOL: actually pity her at this point...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant wait for her to stop wearing them and have a flat pancake bum again and deny the whole thing/act like it never happened/say she lost the weight, probs will delete the photos too but luckily we've got tattle and its all already been recorded.

Daiseys options:
Quickly get in the gym/back on the shakes/steroids to try get it close so she doesn't get caught out ORRRRR wear bum pad pants forever to keep the lie and when every future boyfriend askes her when she undresses ''are you wearing a nappy?'' she will have to tell them she's caught in fake bum lie on Instagram. oh what a life, all that 'money', filler, surgery and all these insecurities :LOL: actually pity her at this point...
Well she’s already started overly editing her arse in pictures, it’s the videos she’s gonna struggle with, is it bad I can’t wait to see her attempts at it😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that's why she got the pants! so her videos match/stop getting caught on the bad editing- there's so many photos comparing the two, must be 20 on these threads at least :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does anyone remember when she got her bum bbl and her insta shots were so random after just to show it off, like her just stood with her back to you in a tit park etc.... looks like a similar situation :sneaky: anything to show that fake arse off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.