O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so bizarre when Daisey is asked 'when would you like to have kids?' and she answers 'in the next 2 years'... It's as if she doesn't care who she has one with.. Surely you wouldn't plan having a child in 2 years unless (i) you're with someone, or (ii) you're planning on getting a sperm donor (which I don't think she would). She only wants a child so that she can dress it up like a doll. It's so embarrassing how she carries on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread suggestion:

O’Donnell sisters #12 - Wrinkly lipped Daisey shoving butt pads down her underpants, whilst big chinned Ellie steals designs for their sweatpants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this caption 🤯
Omg Nic deffo found a different caption on insta she liked. But so she wouldn’t get caught put each separate word into a thesaurus, like Joey on friends 😂, and came up with this unreadable shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daisey with the fake bum pads, shacking up with a 19 year old lad in hiding from the cab, hiding her Instagram pics like she ain't seen a few di*cks🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this caption 🤯
ive noticed that person has been obsessing over the O’Donnell’s for years its actually scary , if you look at even Nicola’s tagged photos he posts these bizarre pics of them all with captions that make no sense , he seems very religious also

Reactions: 8
ive noticed that person has been obsessing over the O’Donnell’s for years its actually scary , if you look at even Nicola’s tagged photos he posts these bizarre pics of them all with captions that make no sense , he seems very religious also
his profil is a bit creepy ..

1614599963649.png

DAisey : "i see so much fakeness these days " ..

me too when i take a look at your pictures ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 461123

DAisey : "i see so much fakeness these days " ..

me too when i take a look at your pictures ..
Ironic coming from miss “look at all my designer shite” herself 🤣 the fakeness she sees is her reflection in the mirror, tits, lips, hair, bags, shoes, relationships.
“A lot of us work very hard” yes we do dais - you on the other hand not so much 🤣 4 hours photoshopping your flat Batty doesn’t count as a job and if followers don’t matter stop buying them 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What I don’t get is how Daisey’s mermaid waves video is a “how to”? She literally wiggled some extensions and tongs at the camera and then, hey presto, she’s got wavy hair 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Nic deffo found a different caption on insta she liked. But so she wouldn’t get caught put each separate word into a thesaurus, like Joey on friends 😂, and came up with this unreadable shite
I was going to say I think it's been translated from Google as their translations usually comes out like this and doesn't actually make any sense, but your comparison made me howl 😂

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is how Daisey’s mermaid waves video is a “how to”? She literally wiggled some extensions and tongs at the camera and then, hey presto, she’s got wavy hair 🤷‍♀️
Thick as pig tit. What I’d also like to understand is how she ends up with her hips curling upwards whilst doing a ‘sad’/‘upset’ pout in the beginning of the video??? Weirdest facial expression I’ve seen in a long time

Reactions: 5
I just can’t comprehend what was going through her deluded mind when she saw this quote and thought “yeah that’s so me, I DEFINITELY have all four of those traits”
This is what I’ve pointed out before too, she regularly uploads quotes like this when she is clearly the polar opposite of what she’s saying. Everyone can see right through her so she looks like a huge idiot for posting and writing that.

Reactions: 7
O’Donnell’s sisters #12 - Knickers full of buttpads, archives full of ex lads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.