O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same but then I realised it’s because she sooooooooo busy with work to be doing quality photoshopping
she’s getting very lazy with her photoshopping lately. Wonky lines all over the gaff like our mate Leigh. Even Daisey don’t know what she really looks like anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to say I think it's been translated from Google as their translations usually comes out like this and doesn't actually make any sense, but your comparison made me howl 😂
Omg I’ve just realised it wasn’t Nicola OD’s profile!! 😂😂 dunno why I thought it was. Must just think so little of them and their intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quick ladies set your alarms for 12pm tomorrow to get your classy O’Dolls tracksuits before they sell out!! 😬
I bought a hoodie from them before I knew about tattle and how they are just a bunch of arseholes ( I've now sold it)
and it was literally so ichy and piss thin is well was not worth the £50 I had spent on it .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean he couldn’t have lost himself much, he’s only known her a month 🙄😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder who will get custody of the puppy's Instagram account now they've split? I mean she won't be able to post on it as she won't be seeing it ever again will she 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d think fair play to her if she just wanted to have a fling (we’ll ignore for now the fact it was during a pandemic🙄) enjoy herself and her youth and have fun with boys rather than preach this holy attitude of I’ve only had 2 dicks... but it’s really embarrassing the way she knows someone for a couple of weeks and is then fully married off to them on the gram, only for them to disappear a week later after all the cringey posts. proper 13 year old behaviour 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Otrolls #12 photoshop fail, 70% sale, two big frauds that can’t keep a male.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this caption 🤯
I saw someone else say this, but I’m also confirming that he’s been obsessing over the sisters for years! Super creepy account. Not trying to be funny here, I would imagine he is struggling with some sort of mental illness like schizophrenia. I say that because his captions are very rambling and make zero sense. Like the stream of consciousness has been jumbled. Kind of sad that the sisters encourage it instead of telling him to get help if that is the case.

View attachment 461123

DAisey : "i see so much fakeness these days " ..

me too when i take a look at your pictures ..
Thank you for posting! Seriously though, I was drinking my morning coffee when I read this and nearly choked. Daisey, ZERO of us on this thread are bothered by what you’ve got. If you’ve realised, some people have said some very nice things about how you used to look / how your profile used to be much more relatable before. Not saying people don’t change over time, that’s only natural. Everyone here is pointing out how you and your sister have changed for the worse. The most awful bit of this is that you don’t seem to see the complete hypocrisy in your own post. If you took away all of your material things, you would have nothing left but a face that has less of your natural beauty every day and a crappy, entitled attitude. I love the way you’re thinking here, but it’s only words. Your actions don’t reflect them. You’re basically paraphrasing what everyone here keeps saying about you as a person. Yes, people like nice things, but instead of constantly advertising fake designer and material objects, try focusing on helping others with your platform. Then your words might hold some weight to them. Sorry for the novel 😂

She seems to have a very negative affect on her ‘boyfriends’ you don’t call her crazie dazie for nothing me gal 🤣
It’s like she doesn’t realise that men, or anyone relatively sane, don’t find the crazy thing cute. You’re supposed to make who you’re with a better person, and visa versa.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So ellie put some photos on her story, one of which looks like a hotel lobby and a video saying they have ‘3 shoots in 3 days which is why we are here’ where have they travelled to this time and why do i get the feeling its not in the UK considering how quiet they’ve been and daisey hasn't mentioned a thing about it on her socials

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is Ellie single now too ?? All pics if jay gone n story about how excited she is to spend summer with dozy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So ellie put some photos on her story, one of which looks like a hotel lobby and a video saying they have ‘3 shoots in 3 days which is why we are here’ where have they travelled to this time and why do i get the feeling its not in the UK considering how quiet they’ve been and daisey hasn't mentioned a thing about it on her socials

I think they said Manchester, I feel like I’d walk straight past them on my way to work because they look nothing like their pictures😂

Daisey pretending she has friends again strategically cropping the picture to hide the username, aka one of her fake accounts LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.