O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity.
Are you not embarrassed??
The hypocrisy is ASTRONOMICAL. Daisey, you and Ellie have said some of the bitchiest things I’ve ever read in my life. Absolutely not having that bullshit, pretending you’re all holier than thou.

Also, her and Lee still follow each other. I wonder if it’s a break up, or if they think by archiving the photos they think they’re generating interest.

Reactions: 20
When promoting products I don’t think you should be allowed to use filters. She should drop the filters anyway they make her look old and not so pretty.
I agree, I watched this and her face is totally distorted.

Reactions: 9
She’s forgotten to delete the TikTok video with the John Hughes movie music
she’s still got tik tok video of her and TZ I think she finds it hard to let go 🤣 well finds it hard to delete because we all know she archives the Insta posts as they randomly pop up whenever she feels like it not sure if you can archive on TikTok?

Can’t say I’m surprised about her and Irish eyes tbh was just another lad for her to latch on to quite sad really that she needs a man to make her feel special try loving yourself first fifi and the rest will follow!
Then again what do I know she’s a boss witch and I’m happily married 🤣

Reactions: 15
There is a lot of talk about LI again, bet they have broken up so she hopes the producers will contact her. In her dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is a lot of talk about LI again, bet they have broken up so she hopes the producers will contact her. In her dreams.
I’d love to see her on a programme like LI so she’d show her true colours to the nation and everyone would know how much of a self centred bitchy hole she is! There’s no way she’d be able to keep the nice girl act up for longer than a day! Would be TV Gold! 🤣

Reactions: 34
I’d love to see her on a programme like LI so she’d show her true colours to the nation and everyone would know how much of a self centred bitchy hole she is! There’s no way she’d be able to keep the nice girl act up for longer than a day! Would be TV Gold! 🤣
We’d also get to see her real, unfilted face!

Reactions: 15
I think she’s also archived the pics of the dog and flowers from Valentine’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No symphty at all for Daisey, she is a horrible person and a real witch like the ones you see in the high school movies, karma is a witch and thank duck it has bit her hard, everyone wondering why she has no Friends? Simple because she is a BIG witch, wants everything her own way and if not she throws a bleeping tantrum and spreads lies, she's vile, she's pissed off because everyone on this thread sees her through colours👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And the pancake ass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proof that she will just post anything to make people believe she’s on her tit. She wants to move to LA so will say for months that it’s happening and they’ve been viewing houses. She wants to move to Marbella so does the same. Knows people have been commenting on her doing nothing but eating tit and drinking in Dubai so will just say she’s on a diet and not actually do anything about her lifestyle. It’s all for show and all fake!

7B03DF08-2AF3-406B-B220-779BDBFF7077.jpeg
BE123B11-D2A9-47DD-B8BD-9637B15ABCE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god her lips are awful, they are like saggy ball bags! I’d just get them refilled again, anything will look better than the crinkled ball sack look

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Every single time we take pictures we get told off no matter what” - ellenwhore

Are we surprised everyone tells them off when they’re “shooting”? Hell, send ‘em pathetic lowlifes packing and off to do some real work, not flaunting their fake tits, 🥞asses and baboon-butt lips for camera😂🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These girls really do just look like your bog standard bleached hair caked in makeup tacky tracksuit wearing chavs

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.