O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not to mention that real contact tan likes her photos and they’re one of those ones that have nasal sprays etc...

Reactions: 6
I actually have too say the last few months Ellie has been looking stunning, definitely out shining Daisey, I think thats why she is sooooo bitter because she looks like a slapped arse

Reactions: 17
I actually have too say the last few months Ellie has been looking stunning, definitely out shining Daisey, I think thats why she is sooooo bitter because she looks like a slapped arse
Yeah because she’s editing the duck out of her pictures and using heavy filters on everything, she looks nothing like her Instagram 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
pics of fifi and Irish eyes are back on her grid 🙄 lovers tiff must be over! Same cycle every time she’s so toxic when Is she gonna realise that SHE is the issue in every relationship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
pics of fifi and Irish eyes are back on her grid 🙄 lovers tiff must be over! Same cycle every time she’s so toxic when Is she gonna realise that SHE is the issue in every relationship!
They’re not showing when I look, are they still on?😂

Reactions: 2
“Every single time we take pictures we get told off no matter what” - ellenwhore

Are we surprised everyone tells them off when they’re “shooting”? Hell, send ‘em pathetic lowlifes packing and off to do some real work, not flaunting their fake tits, 🥞asses and baboon-butt lips for camera😂🤮
Aye Ellie maybe it's the fact that you're taking pictures in car parks in front of other people's expensive cars that's the issue tryna push that "BossBitch" narrative. Pay to get a proper shoot and stop just taking crap pictures on your phone

Reactions: 14
Daisey’s at it again posting stuff about summer after this lockdown acting like she didn’t just spend her entire lockdown living life in Dubai😂 never known anyone to jump on bandwagons and try to fit in so much😂

Reactions: 18
Daisey’s at it again posting stuff about summer after this lockdown acting like she didn’t just spend her entire lockdown living life in Dubai😂 never known anyone to jump on bandwagons and try to fit in so much😂
It’s disgusting how insensitive and tone deaf she is. And she wonders why no one likes her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.