O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how how UK hasn’t arrested him and send him back to ireland they have common treaty
guys we just gossip and take the piss out of odolls and the content they put out, we're not the police nor in the Kinahan cartel :LOL: the father is hiding from other gangs not police/gardai, all his muscle men are in prison or jail so he has no protection (proper hard man) if you google him you will find this info.

Reactions: 7
Its true about her hygiene, I remember a few forums back I said about when she and Jordan was together she used too bearly change her knickers and when she did she put them into a black bag and brought them too the laundry thing, simply because she was probably that ashamed of having crappy pissy knickers infront of momma nic, trust me Jordan told a lot of people how disgusting she was after her break up thats why she's so nasty today lol, I actually remember him telling my Cousin, (both Families mix), she got that lazy with him, so used too his company she used too wear the one pj's for weeks and when she shared a home with him she threw all her dirty clothes in a corner and they lay for weeks, she's minging

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Legit look early 40s
I’m quite fair skinned naturally, and I don’t tan (even if I wanted to). Looking at her tan here physically makes me wince. I can’t imagine how severely she had to cook herself here to get this look.

Also, seeing lots of comments about the lips! Unfortunately, this is what happens when people over fill their lips. The skin stretches, and it almost never goes back. Similar to when people get breast augmentations and try to take the implants out. They’re only left with saggy breast tissue. I’m actually sad for her in that regard.

Reactions: 15
She’s overused the sun beds that much that her skin doesn’t even look like a glowing dewy tan, it just constantly looks dull and dry, she looks grey..

Reactions: 14
She’s overused the sun beds that much that her skin doesn’t even look like a glowing dewy tan, it just constantly looks dull and dry, she looks grey..
The amount of visible sun damage on her skin is scary for someone her age. It’s sad how she could’ve retained her natural beauty if she didn’t overdo the tanning and the fillers, but that’s her own fault.

Reactions: 11
She’s gonna have skin like Katie Price by the time she’s 30, old wrinkled hagged leather skin, which is why Katie Price keeps having so many face lifts to try and fix it but sadly you can’t replace skin and she just ends up looking worse.

Too true! What she doesn’t seem to realise is that tanning damages the cells in the body and how they replicate. It also destroys collagen production, hence why people who tan too much end up looking saggy and get wrinkles much faster than those who don’t.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it really rude & disrespectful when people put beauty filters on babies??? What’s wrong with you Dais me gal🥴

O’Donnell’s sisters #12 - Daiz saggy lip looking like elvis, shorts so far up her fairy they’re touching her pelvis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its true about her hygiene, I remember a few forums back I said about when she and Jordan was together she used too bearly change her knickers and when she did she put them into a black bag and brought them too the laundry thing, simply because she was probably that ashamed of having crappy pissy knickers infront of momma nic, trust me Jordan told a lot of people how disgusting she was after her break up thats why she's so nasty today lol, I actually remember him telling my Cousin, (both Families mix), she got that lazy with him, so used too his company she used too wear the one pj's for weeks and when she shared a home with him she threw all her dirty clothes in a corner and they lay for weeks, she's minging
This is absolutely horrifying and I hope it’s not true. I know most of us here aren’t too keen on her but imagine an ex sharing such info with others😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is absolutely horrifying and I hope it’s not true. I know most of us here aren’t too keen on her but imagine an ex sharing such info with others😩
Why would he stay with her for so long if she was really that manky 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.