O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's so fresh faced and cute here, just naturally pretty. Her smile actually reaches her eyes, not like nowadays where she just looks blank and artificial. What a shame to ruin herself at such a young age, even Katie Price didn't start looking haggered until her 30s
She had such naturally lovely teeth too, I wish my teeth were like that 😩 I don’t know what possessed her to think she needed composite bonding! Her teeth look so fake now

Reactions: 5
Why would he stay with her for so long if she was really that manky 😂
Well I'm not making it up, im sure there is loads of smelly Women about that their Men stay with😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

He Loved her so thats why he sted with her, hygiene or not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going too keep off this now as everything someone says on this that is interesting is made out too be lies, no wonder we get no real tea anymore

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe I am this much of a sad bastard to have even looked but THE PHOTO OF DOZY AND LEE HAS GONE FROM HER INSTA 🙃

Lasted long, on to the next one now ey Dais?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dais me gal come on PLEASE learn from this one now, it’s happened with the last like 4/5 lads, do NOT post them all over your social media announcing your undying love until you’ve been with them at least 6 months😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing I cringe for you every time

Lee has also deleted all evidence of her on his😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well I'm not making it up, im sure there is loads of smelly Women about that their Men stay with😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

He Loved her so thats why he sted with her, hygiene or not
Don’t recall saying you made it up 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 so calm yourself down

Going too keep off this now as everything someone says on this that is interesting is made out too be lies, no wonder we get no real tea anymore
I wasn’t implying you where making it up just to be clear! I was saying why would he stay with her for so long if she was that manky because the disgusting things what HE said about her implying he was lying not you. I certainly wouldn’t be speaking like that about someone I loved 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
WOW. Daisey has archived lee already. They haven’t even had that poor dog 2 weeks yet. I wouldn’t care but I genuinely feel so sorry for this dog that’s been bought for the sake of a few tik toks then shoved to one side.

about her tan... I reckon she’s deffo using nasal sprays/injections with her sunbeds. I’ve seen a few pages on Insta that sell them (illegally) and all the tagged girls have that same muddy dirty look. Daisey just wouldn’t admit/advertise it cos she wants everyone to think she’s NaTuRaL

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dais me gal come on PLEASE learn from this one now, it’s happened with the last like 4/5 lads, do NOT post them all over your social media announcing your undying love until you’ve been with them at least 6 months😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing I cringe for you every time

Lee has also deleted all evidence of her on his😂
And the crazy thing is, none of us could see it coming 🙈. I feel a bit sorry for her, she's obviously a bit desperate to be attached to someone.... Wonder if she'll drop the traveller lingo now and move out of the trailer, or if she's just gone next door in a temper

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the crazy thing is, none of us could see it coming 🙈. I feel a bit sorry for her, she's obviously a bit desperate to be attached to someone.... Wonder if she'll drop the traveller lingo now and move out of the trailer, or if she's just gone next door in a temper
I deffo agree she clings to guys, I think it’s because she hasn’t got any friends and is lonely. The only problem is that she probably also expects the guys she sees to not see their mates much and spend all their time with her, but she needs to understand that’s not right, it’s controlling and toxic as hellllll

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’ll actually have to deal with the Tom and Sophie thing for real now! Highly unlikely from her though she’s been avoiding dealing with that breakup for like a year now. I mean we all saw lee not lasting as it was just a holiday fling but I’m still DYING to know what happened 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.