O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes 100% edited her upper body, there’s no way her backs that small framed. I don’t see why tho? Why do you want to look stick thin?

Side profile of her face on live makes her look like a completely different personView attachment 454876
Her cheeks look so overfilled 🐿 Fair enough if someone naturally has cheeks like that but I’m sure hers weren’t like this before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get how Daisey started to look more like a chav , Ellie and her used to look so similar fashion wise .
When I started to notice then I actually took me a while to tell who is who because they looked and dressed so similar .
Ellie still dresses more classy , like you never see her in shorts and long boots or something so similar .

Reactions: 10
Would love to know how Daisey looks in real life. As mentioned above all photos she uploads she looks completely different in each one

Reactions: 11
Ellie sounds sick as a dog in her stories. Get that Mole Covid tested pronto she’s basically been a global super spreader in the last 3 months.
And our Nic if you’re reading this- best be ironing those curtains from the background of crazies pic as they are proper wonky
Saw this photo here and thought wow she looks beautiful here (photoshopped of course)

Someone please tell me how these are all the same girl..it’s not even a case of just being different makeup, hair etc. It’s literally completely different people, every picture she posts has a different jaw shape, nose shape, eye shape, body shape. Her insecurities must be through the roof if she feels the need to alter herself this much constantly..quite sad actually
And then it hit me (this post helped me so thank you!) she’s edited herself to look like Sophie Hermann...

Reactions: 12
Just some of the bad reviews of O Dolls on ASOS, considering they’re such a new clothing line the amount of bad reviews is so bad..ASOS drastically dropping their sale prices too🙈

Have you noticed as well that they’ve never had any of their lines sell out? I don’t think they realised fake followers won’t buy their clothes😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just some of the bad reviews of O Dolls on ASOS, considering they’re such a new clothing line the amount of bad reviews is so bad..ASOS drastically dropping their sale prices too🙈

Have you noticed as well that they’ve never had any of their lines sell out? I don’t think they realised fake followers won’t buy their clothes😂
Lol they and Black Friday sale on for months could be still on right now .
Down 70% makes you think the real Price to produce

Reactions: 6
Ewwwwww I bet she regrets having so much lip filler now, imagine these wrinkly things coming at you🤢 remember when she tried to play off that she’s had hardly any lip filler😂 No Daisey, this is the result of having them overfilled, they look so manky🤢
The bottom lip looks like an over inflated bouncy castle. The top one looks like a deflated bouncy castle. Not avin it

She’s so ordinary looking isn’t she. There’s nothing about her that strikes me as stunning or beautiful. I don’t think I would even recognise her in real life because of all the filters she uses! In fact I think I’ll use these as an example to my 12 year old daughter, to show her the reality behind the filtered social media pics.
I'd use the first pic to educate her how to spot someone's having a stroke ( wonky mouth) and the second one to teach her to wash her undies ( fake tan on bra) 🤢

Aren’t they Irish ? How come they live in london ?
On the run/ in hiding from the authorities / many enemies in Ireland

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also looks like she deleted that face tuned video now 🤡

I also recommend this IG account, she calls out people who use these body video editing apps. Imagine editing your body, you don’t look like that..why would you allow yourself to change yourself so falsely like that?😂
Can I just say THANK YOU for sharing this IG. Its SO good!!! X

Reactions: 9
The bottom lip looks like an over inflated bouncy castle. The top one looks like a deflated bouncy castle. Not avin it

I'd use the first pic to educate her how to spot someone's having a stroke ( wonky mouth) and the second one to teach her to wash her undies ( fake tan on bra) 🤢
Haha, thank you! These will be great lessons for my daughter. You’re all so right about her hygiene too, for a 22 year old she is gross, she has the hygiene standards of a teenage boy! 🤢

Reactions: 4

que them buying their own brand off ASOS just to boost their reviews like they had to do with the facebook...
ASOS also hasn't stocked the last two collections, is the partnership finally over?!

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen daisey in real life twice, stood out a lot with the ridiculous tan and tacky outfits. But pretty average, ridiculous lips and very chavvy looking
First time was when she was younger with amber trevett (whatever happened to their friendship) and second time was two years ago

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.