Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ellie sounds sick as a dog in her stories. Get that Mole Covid tested pronto she’s basically been a global super spreader in the last 3 months.
And our Nic if you’re reading this- best be ironing those curtains from the background of crazies pic as they are proper wonky
Shes 100% edited her upper body, there’s no way her backs that small framed. I don’t see why tho? Why do you want to look stick thin?

Side profile of her face on live makes her look like a completely different person
DAF76694-5E59-4FF2-8EAA-5B5FC8914DA3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Alice007

Yayyyyy 🎉

Thankyou my for picking my thread title 😂❤

Love my R E A L gals 💕 😉 ❤

Feel like a Verified part of the Tattle Fam now 😂 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maughanbure

I know that little Girl is a child but she is irritating the fuck out of me with the stupid dance moves and pulling faces like she just smelt shit

• Haha

Flintycoco

As soon as Tom gets with a classy girl her insta changes straight away 🤣 now rocking a brown eye, prom dress, no chavviness... 🤣 such a jelous little 15 year old attention seeking kid - u are still rough & 1 prom dress pic won’t compete where u don’t compare luv.. sorreh not avin it me gal!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Fresh batch of fake followers for our gal..Don’t you feel sad for yourself doing this Daisey? It’s massively embarrassing 🙈
Jesus Christ 😂🙈. She doesn’t even care whether they look real or not anymore. Her and Ellie are really going hell for leather in buying followers these days. Wish insta would ban this buying follower activity. Surely any reputable business looking through their followers would be suspicious about how many real followers they have??

Nothereforlong6

100%!!

This pretend influencer lifestyle won't last forever. She's got zero brain cells, substance and ambition 😂
Remember when the big thing was being “Facebook famous”? Look how long that lasted and now it’s died out, same will happen to Instagram influencers and there will be a small handful who will move onto still being relevant on whichever new platform (people like Molly Mae who lots of people actually like). Daisey & Ellie will be long gone, their merch range is already failing, then what Dais me gal???

Shortie

Sophie’s into real fashion and Daisey wears cheap fast fashion. The class difference is astronomical, she’s trying so hard to romantise her relationship with Lee when they’re both so chavvy. Sorry Daisey, we see right through it

Reactions: 20

Browsing For Tea

The audacity.
Are you not embarrassed??
The hypocrisy is ASTRONOMICAL. Daisey, you and Ellie have said some of the bitchiest things I’ve ever read in my life. Absolutely not having that bullshit, pretending you’re all holier than thou.

Also, her and Lee still follow each other. I wonder if it’s a break up, or if they think by archiving the photos they think they’re generating interest.

ggxoxo57

there’s so much they could both achieve by age 25, could become self made millionaires given the silver spoon they’ve had but they’d rather fake the bOsS b**** lifestyle for a couple of fake likes and validation on an app, fuelled by insecurity and sibling rivalry.. what a waste ? could make a proper name for yourself too as well as helping people once you’ve made it big. maybe then you won’t have that dead / sad look in your eyes fifi and you’ll actually feel what it’s like to live life, fulfilled

• Heart

KirstyL83

pics of fifi and Irish eyes are back on her grid 🙄 lovers tiff must be over! Same cycle every time she’s so toxic when Is she gonna realise that SHE is the issue in every relationship!

• Haha
  • Heart

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I didn’t follow these treads from way back only recently but has daisy been caught out asking her self questions or is there a lot of evidence for it that someone clocked ? 😂😂😂😂
basically no one ever sees the question box, think its only been once the people on these threads have actually seen it (correct me if im wrong) the one time there WAS the question box there( I know cause I posted about it and submitted a Q), the questions were nothing like her fake q and a's that she usually does
her usual q and a's - all the questions usually regard stuff on here and are short she only does like 4/5, half of them arnt even questions, their statements telling her how amazing/gorgeous/funny/cool/admirable/moral/polite she is, considering how much she already tries to control the narrative around her its very obvious she uses them for that aswell.

• Haha

jenny1234

If they had been home 10 days and intended to stick to the rules properly they would 100% of posted them flying home so everyone knew they were sticking to it, to prove a point after all the flack they get. The fact they only revealed they were home the day they were “allowed back out” shows they’re clearly lying!

Mcjlxi

What happened her and Tom does anyone know? Could have been said before but ok new to this thread
its a mystery .. Daisey claims to have finished with him but won’t say why, some believe he finished with her because she was abusive (all hear say no proof), none of them have actually said the reason. TZ said on his celebs go dating intro thing “the last time he was in love, oh sticky subject” - Daisey Unarchived all posts of her & him including the plane he mentioned in faint hope everyone would know she was the ex he was on about.

• Haha

lurkette

Daisey laying it on thick tonight with the Insta stories featuring her and her boyfriend of 5 mins me gals. She must seething about TZ & Sophie, acting like she really doesn’t care 🤣

• Haha