O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the one that’s now with Tom.
No it's not ellie went out with stevie bear daisey goes with Tom

I see tz and daisy are back on now, how are all their pics back from being deleted??
She said to day that she achieved them her and Tim HAD AGAINNNN FELL OUT but now back together a watched her live today lassy has fuckt her life right up wae they fillers

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Both of them ignoring the self isolating rules by the look of her snapchat story, selfish idiots

Reactions: 8
Both of them ignoring the self isolating rules by the look of her snapchat story, selfish idiots
Definitely. Didn’t Daisey have a moan on her stories the other day about the amount of people in Morrisons and how they weren’t social distancing? Maybe she should take her own advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely. Didn’t Daisey have a moan on her stories the other day about the amount of people in Morrisons and how they weren’t social distancing? Maybe she should take her own advice.
Changes her outlook like the wind to suit herself by the looks of it, I can’t believe how ignorant and out of touch these girls are with reality. Would have loved to have seen the meltdown in their house this week when their brand launch had to be cancelled due to COVID😂

bleeping shameful her having Tom around and also their younger brother posted his bird being round 😩 who’s gonna tell them they’re never gonna be able to launch odolls or enjoy summer due to idiots like them who ignore government guidelines?

Reactions: 9
All new to this but really can’t stand Ellie or Daisey anymore. Reading through this thread and I can now see that Tom is more than likely having abit of both of them. Gross! Daisey never stops posting about her hair, it’s like alright hun we get it😭

Reactions: 7
Awww Daisey has had a delivery. Two in fact. All the shite she’s either ordering or that has been gifted and delivered today has really pissed me off! She’s literally got NO consideration for ANY of our Key Workers at this time.
The Post Office shouldn’t be rushed off their feet like it’s Christmas with her crap, they should be doing their job in a safe environment in the middle of a pandemic that will ultimately affect every single one of us!!

Reactions: 5
Why are Daisey and Tom suddenly in the same house together????? Is that not mixing households which we have been advised not to do. Idiots!

All new to this but really can’t stand Ellie or Daisey anymore. Reading through this thread and I can now see that Tom is more than likely having abit of both of them. Gross! Daisey never stops posting about her hair, it’s like alright hun we get it😭
I really do think he is shagging them both 🤮🤮🤮 , he looks like such a wrongen and coke head, vile vile vile the lot of em

Keep seeing Tom come and go to her house and from his insta stories he seems to be visiting loads of different people too! Why do they think they can break quarentine rules yet harp on about how bad the situation is

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They’re both actually some of the most narcissistic people I’ve ever seen it’s actually a bit sickening. I suppose they should make the most of eye bleeping themselves in their cameras because beauty and youth only lasts so long! ✌🏼

I actually really used to love Ellie and Daisey but lately they have just become spoilt little brats like Daisey omg get over yourself hun she’s so ignorant they both have clearly been told by mummy and daddy they are the world. Wake up girls remember your just a family of gypos that all sleep with each other’s partners. Tom gives it the all stay home yet him and Daisey are at each other’s houses. It’s discusting m. No wonder he dumps her every week his son is more mature than his bird. Yeah they both have lush figures but who wants to shag a ironing board really?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really used to love Ellie and Daisey but lately they have just become spoilt little brats like Daisey omg get over yourself hun she’s so ignorant they both have clearly been told by mummy and daddy they are the world. Wake up girls remember your just a family of gypos that all sleep with each other’s partners. Tom gives it the all stay home yet him and Daisey are at each other’s houses. It’s discusting m. No wonder he dumps her every week his son is more mature than his bird. Yeah they both have lush figures but who wants to shag a ironing board really?
Who wants to shag an ironing board 😂😂 but yes, everything you’ve said is so true. Daisey especially has an awful attitude (Ellie doesn’t seem quite so bad?) and it comes across really obviously in videos and stories from time to time.

The thing that gets me the most is that neither of them are actually providing any interesting or useful content? At least other influencers show themselves doing interesting things, or give tips/tutorials on stuff (Daisey’s hair stuff does not count lol), or show workouts, fashion or whatever. Ellie and Daisey have the most boring styles and always look tacky, Daisey’s attempt to brand herself as a fitness guru is a joke. They’re just so dull? Sorry I’m rambling here and it might not make any sense but I just can’t figure out why people follow them.

• Heart
Who wants to shag an ironing board 😂😂 but yes, everything you’ve said is so true. Daisey especially has an awful attitude (Ellie doesn’t seem quite so bad?) and it comes across really obviously in videos and stories from time to time.

The thing that gets me the most is that neither of them are actually providing any interesting or useful content? At least other influencers show themselves doing interesting things, or give tips/tutorials on stuff (Daisey’s hair stuff does not count lol), or show workouts, fashion or whatever. Ellie and Daisey have the most boring styles and always look tacky, Daisey’s attempt to brand herself as a fitness guru is a joke. They’re just so dull? Sorry I’m rambling here and it might not make any sense but I just can’t figure out why people follow them.
I did used to like Ellie until i saw her doing a live with holly boon who I love and she was just so nasty how she spoke to holly like a piece of tit. I thought what a witch. Ellie would deffo be that too faced witch of the group. Nobody new she was ‘with’ mike until he sadly passed so she deffo used that for more followers. Daisey is just a nasty witch full stop dancing in a thong in front of her dad weird 🧐

Reactions: 2
They’ve defo had more work done than lip fillers, Daisey said she got hers “dissolved” but her lips still look like two slugs... doesn’t seem very natural to me. Defo got boobs done, normal boobs don’t sit like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.