O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they deffo both had boob jobs you can’t be skin and bones and have perfect round big boobs no way. I don’t know why they hide it and just don’t say

Reactions: 4
Both have stiff immovable boobs but have the delusion to make out they were born that way lol.

Also Daisey is out of her narcissistic mind if she thinks she can say she hasn’t had her nose done

AF8807A0-87E6-4023-A91A-C1633E12B49A.jpeg

FA04D2FA-861E-4358-93BE-E5A13A5E24A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The Easter book Daisey made for Tom 😭 Christ, how old is she?!? So so cringe. He’s 30 years old why would he want a book about Easter like a 5 years olds drawn? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They most think their followers are so thick to believe “we’ve had nothing done apart from lips” it’s just an insult to their intelligence! NO one has natural boobs like theirs. And daiseys no job!? I mean great result but to pretend it’s magically altered shape over the years... they preach about being real and honest.... what a load of bs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They most think their followers are so thick to believe “we’ve had nothing done apart from lips” it’s just an insult to their intelligence! NO one has natural boobs like theirs. And daiseys no job!? I mean great result but to pretend it’s magically altered shape over the years... they preach about being real and honest.... what a load of bs
she literally must have had it done when she was 18/19 as well paid forby daddy, how sad to know you’ve been raised as cash cows/sex dolls.

the way Ellie is sat with her fake tits out in a bra in the garden in front of her brothers and dad is gross, put it away hun

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did used to like Ellie until i saw her doing a live with holly boon who I love and she was just so nasty how she spoke to holly like a piece of tit. I thought what a witch. Ellie would deffo be that too faced witch of the group. Nobody new she was ‘with’ mike until he sadly passed so she deffo used that for more followers. Daisey is just a nasty witch full stop dancing in a thong in front of her dad weird 🧐
correct 👌🏽. I was on a night out and Ellie and some of her other influencer “friends” were on the next table. The bitchy looks her and her friends were giving me and my girls were just ridiculous. We were having actual fun though, unlike them on their free “gifted” table with fake vodka in their ciroc bottle 😂😂😂

I can never make out who I think is prettier out of the two 😂. Even though they’re so fake haha.
What’s everyone’s opinion??

I did used to like Ellie until i saw her doing a live with holly boon who I love and she was just so nasty how she spoke to holly like a piece of tit. I thought what a witch. Ellie would deffo be that too faced witch of the group. Nobody new she was ‘with’ mike until he sadly passed so she deffo used that for more followers. Daisey is just a nasty witch full stop dancing in a thong in front of her dad weird 🧐
I cringed watching them in Magaluf, Daisey dancing about around her Dad with her arse pretty much fully out🙈. So weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what Daisey and Tom split up over not long ago. It was bad enough for the whole family to unfollow Tom. I don’t get their relationship, Daisey wants everyone to think they’re madly in love but tbh I don’t think they could love each other as much half as Much they love themselves.

I think Ellie is slightly more likeable than Daisey, but both completely up their own arses. I felt sorry for Joss Mooney. He seemed to be head over heels with Ellie and she spoke to him like tit. I’m not his biggest fan by any means but he seemed to treat her so well in comparison to Bear. Maybe he didn’t have enough followers. I felt a bit sorry for him.

I cringed watching them in Magaluf, Daisey dancing about around her Dad with her arse pretty much fully out🙈. So weird!
Agreed, the whole family dynamic is just a bit weird. Daisey has posted pics before of her and Tom that personally I wouldn't even consider sharing on social media in the first place, but then her mum will comment or repost? bleeping strange if you ask me.

This kind of thing. Pics on the original post, can't figure out how to quote the attachments sorry!
Any one else find it bleeping pervertedly strange that her mum liked this pic of her basically on top naked shagging her boyfriend I would be mortified firstly if my boyfriend posted this but 100% humiliated if my own mum liked it social media!!!!! Reminds me of when kris Jenner sold Kim’s sex tape is that the next move 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
I honestly think Daisey would be a much more likeable person if she smiled more she just looks miserable all the time she’s always got a problem with everyone unless it’s Tom which she’s desperate to show him she can cook so he will marry her 😂😂 and what is with that fake laugh 🤮 I’d be laughing my head off if I was Ashley or Hayley imagine going from a women to a child 😂

Reactions: 6
I honestly think Daisey would be a much more likeable person if she smiled more she just looks miserable all the time she’s always got a problem with everyone unless it’s Tom which she’s desperate to show him she can cook so he will marry her 😂😂 and what is with that fake laugh 🤮 I’d be laughing my head off if I was Ashley or Hayley imagine going from a women to a child 😂
I agree! She has such a beautiful smile as well and if she dropped the spoilt brat act, she would be far more likeable. She just looks tacky when she’s constantly eye rolling and making stupid faces. No one thinks you’re sassy, hun. She’s an immature little girl with a bad attitude & giant ego.

Any one else find it bleeping pervertedly strange that her mum liked this pic of her basically on top naked shagging her boyfriend I would be mortified firstly if my boyfriend posted this but 100% humiliated if my own mum liked it social media!!!!! Reminds me of when kris Jenner sold Kim’s sex tape is that the next move 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
OMG I forgot about this 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I felt uncomfortable when I saw it and there’s her mum off liking it 😂. They are a very strange family 🙈😂.

Reactions: 2
Hi Ellie 👋🏽 , I see she has deleted her story inviting people to tattle to read about them , probably advised not too as people will think the same and swap sides 😂😂
I just want to say to you directly I have a teenage daughter who follows you and last year / year before I thought you and you’re sister were nice , pretty Instagram influencers, and over the last year you and her have become bratty, entitled and appear to have a stinking attitude, we all know how lucky you are to come from a money background and yeah you have completely fallen on your feet with your job however the way you come over is just so unlikeable , just pure show offy Braggy and damn right embarrassing!!
the way your mum and dad fawn over you both and blow smoke up your arse is nauseating also!
grow up the pair of you, you and your brother’s literally been brought up with a sliver spoon in ya mouths and wouldn’t know the real world if it Slapped you round the face!! and my opinion is that’s the only reason coke head is with Daisey for the family’s connections and never having to pay for a thing like holidays etc when with them and business investments 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Ellie 👋🏽 , I see she has deleted her story inviting people to tattle to read about them , probably advised not too as people will think the same and swap sides 😂😂
I just want to say to you directly I have a teenage daughter who follows you and last year / year before I thought you and you’re sister were nice , pretty Instagram influencers, and over the last year you and her have become bratty, entitled and appear to have a stinking attitude, we all know how lucky you are to come from a money background and yeah you have completely fallen on your feet with your job however the way you come over is just so unlikeable , just pure show offy Braggy and damn right embarrassing!!
the way your mum and dad fawn over you both and blow smoke up your arse is nauseating also!
grow up the pair of you, you and your brother’s literally been brought up with a sliver spoon in ya mouths and wouldn’t know the real world if it Slapped you round the face!! and my opinion is that’s the only reason coke head is with Daisey for the family’s connections and never having to pay for a thing like holidays etc when with them and business investments 👍🏼
You're so right, all they do is brag and it's so vulgar. They have such tacky tastes and then just flash round the most obnoxious designer items. Gucci this, Valentino that, oh look at my monstrous LV suitcase. Maybe I'm just stuck up but anything with such garish branding screams desperate wannabe to me. Don't get me started on the dogs' names :sick:

What did Ellie post about tattle? I missed that 😂

Reactions: 7
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t of said it better myself there’s other influencers I love just because of how nice of a person they seem we’re as now Ellie and Daisey couldn’t be more of an hole if they tried just have nice heart
You're so right, all they do is brag and it's so vulgar. They have such tacky tastes and then just flash round the most obnoxious designer items. Gucci this, Valentino that, oh look at my monstrous LV suitcase. Maybe I'm just stuck up but anything with such garish branding screams desperate wannabe to me. Don't get me started on the dogs' names :sick:

What did Ellie post about tattle? I missed that 😂
she posted on her story to start a petition to get tattle life shut down which is where I found out about this site 😂😂😂😂😂 was a pretty bad move now her 1mil followers can slag her off 😂😂 people that talk about money are the ones that have got none 👍🏼 It’s mummy and daddy who have the dough they just trying to live up to it 😂

I find it laughable that they claim to have had no surgery when they very clearly have fake tits. Liars.
Ellie’s lips are out of control and make her face look lopsided. I find Daisey far prettier but I agree that she looks miserable all the time, and she looks much older than 21. The age difference between her and Tom is just bizarre considering the age of his son. The way they publicly break up and make up is embarrassing for anyone past the age of 12.

Much like everyone else, I used to like them but they are both now unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I normally try to refrain from commenting on people’s looks but these two only seem to care about their looks so I think it’s fair this time.

There’s no doubt they’re both very pretty, I’ll give them that. However, they’re both incredibly fake too - clearly they’ve both had fillers and also filter/edit the duck out of their pics. In this picture from Daisey’s Instagram she actually looks like a blow up doll, as well as looking at least twice her age.

I’d say Daisey is hotter and Ellie prettier, if that makes sense. Although Daisey has that awful attitude which completely ruins however hot she may be, if you ask me.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.