O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it a little wierd/creepy when Daisey posted her first pic with Tom, she was like 15/16 and he’s a grown man 🙈

Reactions: 7
Just a side note to follow on from Tom visiting Daisey / various other people while the UK is on lockdown - the girls’ brother Vinny & his girlfriend (who I normally rate on Instagram and seem lovely) were with the O’Donnell’s up north and have now returned to Roxy’s in essex in the last day or so, posting stories of her dog and house up! Why do people think the rules don’t apply to them!! Non essential travel and mixing households will spread the virus to the most vulnerable. Shameful.

Reactions: 9
Just a side note to follow on from Tom visiting Daisey / various other people while the UK is on lockdown - the girls’ brother Vinny & his girlfriend (who I normally rate on Instagram and seem lovely) were with the O’Donnell’s up north and have now returned to Roxy’s in essex in the last day or so, posting stories of her dog and house up! Why do people think the rules don’t apply to them!! Non essential travel and mixing households will spread the virus to the most vulnerable. Shameful.
I think both sets of parents are wrong for not making sure they stay put! Totally irresponsible

Reactions: 7
They most think their followers are so thick to believe “we’ve had nothing done apart from lips” it’s just an insult to their intelligence! NO one has natural boobs like theirs. And daiseys no job!? I mean great result but to pretend it’s magically altered shape over the years... they preach about being real and honest.... what a load of bs
The sad thing is they were really beautiful before I would like that ‘before’ nose to be honest 😂 why have all that work done. And if they really wanted it, why not just admit it. People aren’t stupid, it’s insulting to everyone to lie.

Why would a parent let their 16yo do that?!
Their parents obviously love the money they bring in. There are no morals in that family. They use their kids as cash cows which is really gross.

Reactions: 2
Daiseys dad is defiantly shagging her
Bit strong 😂
I don’t think so I just think as they are from a traveller background they are almost encouraged to dress like slags and show off their body ....all the whilst acting holier than thou and praising Jesus etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were naturally stunning before all that work. There’s no denying they’re genetically blessed, their mum was, and still is stunning. Must be an absolute kick in the teeth to their parents to be so naturally beautiful but still want to pump their faces with all sorts. I’d pay ridiculous money for Daiseys pre-surgery nose! I suppose it’s true, you can have everything and still not be happy!

Reactions: 5
I think Daiseys nose before was better and was perfect! Now it looks too fake and can tell she’s had something done to the shape she went for. Her nose was completely normal before, it gave her a cute charm. It’s a shame now how fake they are when they didn’t need to change a thing :-(

Reactions: 2
It’s the way every single pic is that awkward one leg up pose like she’s farting just to try and force some sort of shape to her arse 😂😭 would be so much better if she didn’t try so hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Ellie , you haven’t and have never hustled babe , when you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth! Trust me , myself and many other “tattlers” have hustled to get to where we are !! All without the help and bank of mummy and dadd or relying on my looks or showing my body off to get deals....and that’s not be being a hater it’s just having desire to use my brain and encourage my teenage daughters to use theirs and try and undo the work this so called “influencer” generation has done , I fight daily with my daughter that she doesn’t need a nose job or fillers , that she is beautiful, that Gucci and fendi are not the be all and end all that she isn’t fat , that if she can’t go to coachella she is not a loser........all the crap you and your snotty nosed sister promote!!!! So duck off with ya crappy quotes , you spoilt immature little brat 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Similar to many others I used to love these two but had to unfollow. Sick of the way they promote this ‘perfect’ lifestyle and ‘perfect’ way to look, especially when they don’t even look like them! It’s so damaging for so many girls who look up to them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.