O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the greatest posts I have seen of photos in all of the threads combined well done. Daisey is like a Kylie Jenner Glow up pre Botox and fillers.
I’m not ugly I’m just rich.

Coming in hot baby 😈

Special spot reserved for Poundland doll JossnRogan/Bart Simpson - AKA Eleanwhore’s hubby AND so the coppers know what he looks like these days (once a swindler always a swindler)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That video where shes singing Poker Face is actually quite good but she looks the absolute spit of Janine Butcher off eastenders on it
Did you think so? I actually thought it was pretty bad. There were some parts where her voice was ok, but overall I don’t think she’s got a good voice at all. Plus she comes across quite obnoxious, but I think that part of my opinion is based on what I know of her from these threads 😂

I can see why she didn’t get very far on X factor, average voice, average looks & a sh*tty personality.

Reactions: 9
Their clothing range is now on sale.
Can't be doing much trade.

Somebody called them out last night on selling clothes gifted to them but of course the post has been deleted by them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I put up a post on insta about motivation for working out, and someone’s put this! Probably one of daiseys fake accounts lol

These are daiseys fake accounts lmao

I said something nasty to her on Depop about her doing charity work and she’s followed me on her troll accounts lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I put up a post on insta about motivation for working out, and someone’s put this! Probably one of daiseys fake accounts lol

I said something nasty to her on Depop about her doing charity work and she’s followed me on her troll accounts lmao
This girls some kind of bleep isn’t she?? She needs to grow up (and an ass whilst she’s at it)!! “Quite a big size??” Cheeeeek of the little woman! Go get ya Fifi out for faizie, daisey & duck OFF mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I take it the one of the four GCSEs she failed was English Language... 🤣🙄

Reactions: 11

Like how has she called me big lmao, So nasty

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The funniest thing is how they think we don’t know it’s them, how they think we don’t know they read this, they are the most obvious people ever.

Least I’m not a stick insect with a boob job!
Just think, she’s basically breaking her back to look like she has an arse like you babes

Reactions: 6
Eugh they are so obvious aren’t they, as if we wouldn’t know it’s them 😂 I think the second commenter was definitely from one of Gucci the dogs burner accounts 🤣

Reactions: 2
I made the mistake of linking my Depop account and my Instagram and now I’m getting bullied😂🤣

The funniest thing is how they think we don’t know it’s them, how they think we don’t know they read this, they are the most obvious people ever.

Just think, she’s basically breaking her back to look like she has an arse like you babes
Thanks babes 🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If I read something about me and I though it was bad I wouldn’t be reading it again if they live the life they want us to believe why do they religiously read this thread 🤷🏽‍♀️ Baffles me I wonder how many times a day they check it

Reactions: 10

Im furious for you😡. How dare she, what a little rat bastard😡😡.

Now they’ve done this, absolutely take this golden opportunity to out them for the vermin they are. Plaster those messages everywhere, send them to the brands that work with them. I am livid!

Is there any way I can message you here?

Reactions: 4
Im furious for you😡. How dare she, what a little rat bastard😡😡.

Now they’ve done this, absolutely take this golden opportunity to out them for the vermin they are. Plaster those messages everywhere, send them to the brands that work with them. I am livid!

Is there any way I can message you here?
I’m not sure there is a message button but I’m unsure on how you work it!☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.